What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Your first bet is garbage, go niners, but i like that 2nd bet
I think there’s a chance they win a higher scoring game and maybe Rogers figured something out after the first time around. 

I know SF has good defense though as well. 

San Fran now +3 for the super bowl at BOL....thats hot, can't resist, I'm in at +3
My prediction

public on chiefs 

pros on Niners 

you can wait on Niners bet for best number but would understand jumping on key number of +3

if you like chiefs I’d get that number early as it’s likely to be the best 

Last edited by a moderator:
Although, as a Niners fan, let me caution us all that Shanny Jr. oversaw the offense that coughed up a 28-3 Super Bowl lead not long ago...

At a pickem its a no bet for me...maybe slight lean to the chiefs 

over looks juicy 

So all the favorite and over hooks won?  Vegas lost money?
Action Network reporting:

63% of money on the chiefs

53% of money on 49ers

Most parlays/teasers on favorites, so with an overall large handle Vegas will lose on NFL this weekend.  Not including futures bets and other ancillary bets...Vegas always gets money back on futures, which are generally terrible bets...but all the betting shows promote them because they get paid to.

I know people aren't going to believe me, but i''m now 9-1 ATS this playoffs, losing Buffalo in the first wildcard game. I have learned one thing during this run, ignore the media. Turn it off because it will cause you to doubt your instincts.

I know people aren't going to believe me, but i''m now 9-1 ATS this playoffs, losing Buffalo in the first wildcard game. I have learned one thing during this run, ignore the media. Turn it off because it will cause you to doubt your instincts.
I’m 7-2, so easy to believe 

only misses are Ravens and Saints 

Users who are viewing this thread