What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

BOL giving everyone a free $25 for the SB, go to Specials, then NFL Specials.
Been thinking of dipping my toe into things, is bol the more reliable/reputable Us friendly site or are some better? Forgive me if this has been answered endlessly, mostly concerned with relative ease of withdrawal if necessary I suppose.

Been thinking of dipping my toe into things, is bol the more reliable/reputable Us friendly site or are some better? Forgive me if this has been answered endlessly, mostly concerned with relative ease of withdrawal if necessary I suppose.
I would say BOL is your best bet in terms of reliability/ease of payment.

hooter311 said:
Was in Jamaica and couldn't post, but I also lost a lot of money on Pennington.
i went 5-0 on this particular card, with NFL just about done, will look to get back in to talking some in here and making some cash off the MMA scene again

How many points for Khadim Sy tonight? I think at home with Sy that total has a chance to go over and they might even cover the spread too :oldunsure:

Kaepernick to be mentioned +100 

All the  anthem overs at 115/117/119/121/123 seconds 

Under 27 1H

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m glad you posted this. I was leaning Virginia but now I will just stay away.
FSU specifically - just something that really stuck out in the ocean of data I dove into this morning. Facing teams who allow very few points is a spot they've been good in and they've got a 2-1 rest advantage. I thought they'd get 60 and win, and wasn't subsequently surprised to see them lined at 58 on the TT

Scott Barrett had a short tread on it, but apparently she's been trending longer as she ages, also trends longer on bigger stages. 

Initial line was 120sec. He felt like 125-130 was the number and someone suggested it could run as long as 140-150 range. 
Saw this circulating on Twitter a few days ago

Her film:

2017 (McGregor-Mayweather): 2:12

2015 (Game 4 of World Series): 1:58

2012 (Game 4 of World Series): 1:51

2011 (Game 5 of World Series): 1:48

2008 (some Cowboys game): 1:52

2007 (some MMA show): 1:33

i went 5-0 on this particular card, with NFL just about done, will look to get back in to talking some in here and making some cash off the MMA scene again
I went 8-1 somehow including some of the undercard, which doesnt come close making up for all the times I've gone 1-4. But betting on the slight dog with much more experience was money. 

Ok these props are getting out of hand. 

Will J-lo show butt cleavage?  I dont even know what that is. 

Will Troy or Joe speak spanish? wat?

Will L.Dawson be shown smoking a cigarette at halftime? (Halftime does not count towards wager) sounds like a trap

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you stay away during NFL because you don't like us during football season?
lost my confidence for a bit with the picks so laid low with talking about them. i am sure if i look over the past few years my MMA picks hit at a lower rate during NFL season when i try to juggle both

Kaepernick to be mentioned +100 

All the  anthem overs at 115/117/119/121/123 seconds 

Under 27 1H
I was on the wrong side of the similar line years back when the Packers went to the super bowl with Rodgers for the first time.

Favre was never mentioned, lost way more then I should have.  Would guess the nfl wants none of Kaepernick's stench on their broadcast.

It seems like a lot of these prop bets could be easily cheated. Like insider trading. 

Like sing the anthem a little slow on purpose and have your buddy place a bet.

I was on the wrong side of the similar line years back when the Packers went to the super bowl with Rodgers for the first time.

Favre was never mentioned, lost way more then I should have.  Would guess the nfl wants none of Kaepernick's stench on their broadcast.
I feel that, and that's the only thing that worries me. However the 9ers being in it feels like they GOTTA at least mention him in passing but who knows. 

Scott Barrett had a short tread on it, but apparently she's been trending longer as she ages, also trends longer on bigger stages. 

Initial line was 120sec. He felt like 125-130 was the number and someone suggested it could run as long as 140-150 range. 
I mentioned it upthread, but I don't think you can discount whether she's wasted or sober.   She used to sing short, got longer while she was an addict, and now she's back from rehab.  I think she speeds it up again sober.

Saw this circulating on Twitter a few days ago

Her film:

2017 (McGregor-Mayweather): 2:12

2015 (Game 4 of World Series): 1:58

2012 (Game 4 of World Series): 1:51

2011 (Game 5 of World Series): 1:48

2008 (some Cowboys game): 1:52

2007 (some MMA show): 1:33
I posted on this a few pages back.  There were a few reasons why that 2017 Performace ran so long.  It was indoors with no soundtrack backup and the crowd was white hot for the fight ahead and obviously super loud to the point where she had to “stop” a few times.  That won’t be the case at the SB. 

2:04 is a fair guess and that’s right where the market is, but I’d lean slightly to the under esp at +odds

It seems like a lot of these prop bets could be easily cheated. Like insider trading. 

Like sing the anthem a little slow on purpose and have your buddy place a bet.
Yes and no.  But once the rehearsal is done it’s locked in.  They have this stuff timed down to the second.  There is no “sing it a little slow”.

Only found these at Mybookie, and at a $25 limit, but they should all be locks except the bloomberg one....which hasn't leaked yet but is reportedly very anti trump.

Times Bloomberg will say Trump - 2
Weathertech before Turkish -200
Gay Couple yes -260
NY Life before turbo tax -350
under 92.5 total commercials

Book just used kenpom number for spread and total but I think it'll be 80-70 the way UTSA mash at home. Fade UAB is just cherry on top and feels like good timing

Users who are viewing this thread