What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Was a good day!

Really like Baltimore tomorrow but that seems so obvious. LAR is better at home, I get that, but Baltimore had been a wrecking crew. What am I missing? Feels like Baltimore is too easy.

:shrug:
Like the rams 3.5, think they have the personn3 to limit lamar in the air and attack the run to

Played under 50 Saints/Falcs Thursday night.  Saints got crushed as a double digit fave a few weeks ago.  In division, revenge game, Falcons offense has not been good (even in that Saints win).  Think the Saints hold Atlanta down and the total goes low.

Look at the first quarter of the L12 Ravens games. First quarter may be telling. Opposing teams 6-6 ATS L12 versus Raves: 0-6 ATS full game when they go scoreless in the 1Q and 6-0 ATS full game when they get points in the 1Q.. looks like Rams just need to get on the board in the 1Q

Played under 50 Saints/Falcs Thursday night.  Saints got crushed as a double digit fave a few weeks ago.  In division, revenge game, Falcons offense has not been good (even in that Saints win).  Think the Saints hold Atlanta down and the total goes low.
I took the over since I’ll be drunk and rooting for points is more fun 

I mean this as no disrespect to anyone, cause I bet the Rams, but:

Wayne Root
NFL GAME OF THE DECADE,
Upset of year- Rams

OOOOOOOFFFF.

Clippers on the road after playing L5 at home. They're on a good little winning streak. If they had two days off to travel I think they'd be okay, but only after one day I think their winning streak get broken vs Dallas - a winning team on a little winning streak of their own. It's action junkie NBA, something to watch on TV, and should be fun action with the crowd on my side and no remorse on the price. I don't think Clips get their full game total either. I threw in the 1H total since it correlates; plus something to root for 1H, hopefully free-ballin' after that. Just in case u wanna know, I built and referenced this one to try and get a feel for the situation cheers yo.

Mavs +102
Clips 1H u58 -110

betting b-ball, brother
I know.  It was a terrible joke that went totally awry.

Spent the day smoking a pork shoulder for Thanksgiving and Black Friday with the In-Laws and my fam.  Every hour I shovel snow (6 inches as of now) and spritz with apple juice.  About to pull it off the Traeger, let it rest, and then spend the evening pulling the pork while sipping vodka-sodas and cheering on the Ducks.  Hope you are going to have a great Thanksgiving Eve too Chain.  You're one of the good guys, and I'm Thankful to get to have this 2000 mile friendship with you.  Cheers.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

The #Lions are expected to start QB David Blough tomorrow against the #Bears, sources tell @StaceyDales and me. Jeff Driskel’s hamstring has hindered him greatly, though he’ll end up backing up. A major challenge for Detroit.

Bears -2, news comes out that driskel has a hamstring problem, now bears -6, is Jeff driskel worth 4 pts!?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears -2, news comes out that driskel has a hamstring problem, now bears -6, is Jeff driskel worth 4 pts!?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Since 2003, favorites have gone an absurd 30-11 ATS (73.2%) on Thanksgiving Day according to Bet Labs Sports. They have even covered the last seven in a row. The most incredible part is that these games haven't even been that close. Turkey Day favorites have a cover margin of 6.06 points, meaning if a team is -6 they are typically winning by 12 points. 

This edge to favorites lines up similarly with how favorites perform in regular Thursday Night Football. Since 2003, Thursday Night favorites have gone 111-80 ATS (58%).

i dunno lions suck, will be at least 30% bears fans undrafted bum.. driskell moved the chains with his legs a bit

Since 2003, favorites have gone an absurd 30-11 ATS (73.2%) on Thanksgiving Day according to Bet Labs Sports. They have even covered the last seven in a row. The most incredible part is that these games haven't even been that close. Turkey Day favorites have a cover margin of 6.06 points, meaning if a team is -6 they are typically winning by 12 points. 

This edge to favorites lines up similarly with how favorites perform in regular Thursday Night Football. Since 2003, Thursday Night favorites have gone 111-80 ATS (58%).

i dunno lions suck, will be at least 30% bears fans undrafted bum.. driskell moved the chains with his legs a bit
Maybe the line was bad from the start and it's more than just the QB

Go bears!

Users who are viewing this thread