What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (17 Viewers)

Jezzrel Corrales 9/1 is good value tomorrow. It's a step-up fight for a prospect named Chris Colbert, and I just don't see it with the guy. I dunno. I expect a close fight, and I'd unload more on it if I didn't think the cards could be tilted a bit towards Colbert.

Wisc +10.   (sorry...posted this late.  should have given everyone the opportunity to fade me.   ice cold for 4 days)

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked it as a movie, but it takes place in a universe where you can make correlated parlays that include player props for six figures.

One of those movies that you either really like or you hate. I can see the other side, but anything about degens and basketball and sluts is kind of up my alley.
yeah im pretty excited sounds right up my ally

My card for games that haven't started today

Auburn ML 

Miami +6

A&M -1.5

WVa -5.5

Kansas -6

Maryland -6

LaSalle +10

Oregon -2.5

Air Force Pick

Creighton -7

Louisiville +8

Stanford ML

Virginia -1

Nevada +13

BYU +12.5

Oakland +1

since last season Vols 12-1 O/U away and 8-4 O/U against Vandy the last five seasons (5-0 O/U at Vandy)
Vandy 3-15 4-18 O/U in conference play since last season and 0-12 L12 1-13 L14 :yucky:

holy #### they suck :shock: haven't won a SEC game in "a while" :kicksrock:

The Ref said:
@hooter311

been following someone who seems to know thier mMA stuff and he’s calling for Pennington over Holm.  Thinks if Holm wasn’t a name she would be a 2-1 dog.

thoughts?
I saw the same thing on a sports gambling dude on IG , but I don't remember who.. maybe we saw the same thing.

Good Posting Judge said:
Jezzrel Corrales 9/1 is good value tomorrow. It's a step-up fight for a prospect named Chris Colbert, and I just don't see it with the guy. I dunno. I expect a close fight, and I'd unload more on it if I didn't think the cards could be tilted a bit towards Colbert.
Been tracking all day, bookmaker and BOL pretty stable, nitrogen at +1098, I'm gonna grab a little at that price

It's been three days since Utah State's last game. Since he became Utah State's head coach last season, opposing teams have gone 12-1 ATS (avg line +4) catching Smith away from home more than 2 days off. In that situation, as long as they weren't double-digit dogs, the Aggie opponent went 7-3 SU and lost all three games by 2 points.
We got ourselves a situation. It's been a week since Aggies' last game and we are catching them away from home. Fading their head coach in that situation is now 13-1 ATS. Teams lined better than a double-digit dog went 8-3 SU with all three losses coming by exactly 2 points. That's exactly what Boise is catching against the spread tonight. Meanwhile...

Boise is looking at an entire week before they have to play again - back on their home court after two consecutive road losses - so they can probably leave everything they got on the floor. In their most-recent loss, their head coach earned his first career ejection in over 30 years. "Fouls were 10-2 in the first half. He got the first technical arguing against a horrible call when another ref came in and gave him a second technical." (Double technical - just like Calipari today). "Players were holding him back - for Leon Rice to get tossed out of a game it tells you something." Boise going with the blue uniforms at home tonight. Typically they wear blue on the road but it's part of their "Blue Out" on the national TV. Last two times they were trying to avoid a three-game losing streak (in November vs BYU and last February vs Aggies) the games went into OT, so maybe it'll be compelling despite all that other stuff I just wrote.

I went with Boise State +2 -105 and game goes into overtime +1307. The overtime bet was not very straightforward. I found it in the Sports Betting Prime tab as part of a 3-way line: Full Time Result (OT not Inc) - Draw Odds: +1307 cheers broseph

We got ourselves a situation. It's been a week since Aggies' last game and we are catching them away from home. Fading their head coach in that situation is now 13-1 ATS. Teams lined better than a double-digit dog went 8-3 SU with all three losses coming by exactly 2 points. That's exactly what Boise is catching against the spread tonight. Meanwhile...

Boise is looking at an entire week before they have to play again - back on their home court after two consecutive road losses - so they can probably leave everything they got on the floor. In their most-recent loss, their head coach earned his first career ejection in over 30 years. "Fouls were 10-2 in the first half. He got the first technical arguing against a horrible call when another ref came in and gave him a second technical." (Double technical - just like Calipari today). "Players were holding him back - for Leon Rice to get tossed out of a game it tells you something." Boise going with the blue uniforms at home tonight. Typically they wear blue on the road but it's part of their "Blue Out" on the national TV. Last two times they were trying to avoid a three-game losing streak (in November vs BYU and last February vs Aggies) the games went into OT, so maybe it'll be compelling despite all that other stuff I just wrote.

I went with Boise State +2 -105 and game goes into overtime +1307. The overtime bet was not very straightforward. I found it in the Sports Betting Prime tab as part of a 3-way line: Full Time Result (OT not Inc) - Draw Odds: +1307 cheers broseph
Awesome!

I like:

Demarcus Robinson 1st TD  and O 20.5

AJ Brown O 3.5 Rec and 56.5 

Jonnu Smith O 27.5

Tyreek Hill O 75.5

Sammy Watkins O 43.5

Sagarin has TEN as the #1 team by ~1pt over KC when grading with a recency bias. 

Guessing the public is all over KC? 

+7.5 (MyBookie) feels like a no brainer 

I've got a chunk of 49ers NFC champ in a future. 

TN +7.5 (2u)
GB +7.5 (1u)
Parlay for (1u)

GB & TN +14 for 6.5pt tease (2u)
kidna wishing this was TN 14 / SF -1 now that I think on it more. 

I’m going with my TEN/under parlay again but I’m hedging with over because if they lose it’ll probably be a blowout and go way over. 

Also got Henry first TD +1000/ AJ Brown +1400

Put a little on KC to win it all to hedge my TEN I made before playoffs started. 

Chiefs -1 & Niners -1.5(6 point teaser parlay) 20 Units

Niners -6.5 (bought earlier this week) 5 Units

Chiefs -7 2 Units

Packers U 19.5 2 Units

Rodgers Passing TDs U 1.5 1 Unit

Jonnu Over 27 1 Unit

Tyreek U 5.5 Receptions 1 Unit

Garropolo Under 244 1 Unit

What's the play today fellas? Any prop action from @TheGooRoo? 😂 

posting up at the bar all day for conference champs so gonna need some action 
Is the Over 27.5yds for shortest FG seem like too easy of a bet?

Both games have that line. I gotta think there's a few 30+ today?

I just don't see teams kicking a FG inside their 10

Ten/KC

Jonnu o2 and o2.5 +140 and o26.5

D williams o3

Watkins u3.5

Tannehill o16.5 and u18.5 comp

Mahomes o2 TD -135

Chiefs score last -125

GB/SF

Jones u66.5 rush u3 rec u23.5 rec

Rodgers u238.5

Rodgers o12.5 rush

Mostert o51.5

Jimmy G u245.5 and u20.5comp

49ers score last -130

o5 sacks

Juszcyk u13.5 receiving

Niners -330 ML(mybookie)

Adams o6.5 -150

I’m going with my TEN/under parlay again but I’m hedging with over because if they lose it’ll probably be a blowout and go way over. 

Also got Henry first TD +1000/ AJ Brown +1400

Put a little on KC to win it all to hedge my TEN I made before playoffs started. 
Nice job man.  Winner on all counts.

Users who are viewing this thread