Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Russian Table Tennis and Korea Baseball

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, NREC34 said:

Damn. OT about the only possible way to lose on Pitt. 

They covered.  But let this be a lesson to you Earl.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be the sixth time the Chiefs have faced the AFC South this season. :crazy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 4:31 PM, ChainsawU said:

2 Team Teaser +600

  1. Drexel/Towson o138
  2. OPEN

Rick Barnes' team 14-1 O/U L15 non-home games vs SEC

Tennessee/Georgia o144

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEC 19-2 SU and 14-7 ATS against Georgia since Tom Crean took over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 8:11 AM, swirvenirvin said:

anyone see uncut gem?

Liked it as a movie, but it takes place in a universe where you can make correlated parlays that include player props for six figures.

One of those movies that you either really like or you hate. I can see the other side, but anything about degens and basketball and sluts is kind of up my alley.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, ChainsawU said:

This will be the sixth time the Chiefs have faced the AFC South this season. :crazy:

That's gotta help somehow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Liked it as a movie, but it takes place in a universe where you can make correlated parlays that include player props for six figures.

One of those movies that you either really like or you hate. I can see the other side, but anything about degens and basketball and sluts is kind of up my alley.

Is it on the Netflix or anything yet or still in theaters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Is it on the Netflix or anything yet or still in theaters?

The DVD screeners are out there. :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jezzrel Corrales 9/1 is good value tomorrow. It's a step-up fight for a prospect named Chris Colbert, and I just don't see it with the guy. I dunno. I expect a close fight, and I'd unload more on it if I didn't think the cards could be tilted a bit towards Colbert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wisc +10.   (sorry...posted this late.  should have given everyone the opportunity to fade me.   ice cold for 4 days)

Edited by -fish-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Liked it as a movie, but it takes place in a universe where you can make correlated parlays that include player props for six figures.

One of those movies that you either really like or you hate. I can see the other side, but anything about degens and basketball and sluts is kind of up my alley.

yeah im pretty excited sounds right up my ally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swirvenirvin said:

go green

good call   won by 12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

yeah im pretty excited sounds right up my ally

The attactive lady in it has done n00d work for Playboy before. Julia Fox. She has ample hips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hooter311

been following someone who seems to know thier mMA stuff and he’s calling for Pennington over Holm.  Thinks if Holm wasn’t a name she would be a 2-1 dog.

 

thoughts?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my third posted play in about two years, so take it for what it’s worth Florida -2. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, greedygoat said:

This is my third posted play in about two years, so take it for what it’s worth Florida -2. 

I’m struggling to figure out why an unranked team is favored by 2 to beat number 4. Do they have an injury?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NREC34 said:

I’m struggling to figure out why an unranked team is favored by 2 to beat number 4. Do they have an injury?

I don’t have any fancy stats like Chainsaw, but it’s a system I’ve been following a little bit of unranked home teams favored against ranked teams. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, greedygoat said:

I don’t have any fancy stats like Chainsaw, but it’s a system I’ve been following a little bit of unranked home teams favored against ranked teams. 

Right. Pitt was the dog vs. Louisville and this line makes no sense to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NREC34 said:
37 minutes ago, greedygoat said:

I don’t have any fancy stats like Chainsaw, but it’s a system I’ve been following a little bit of unranked home teams favored against ranked teams. 

Right. Pitt was the dog vs. Louisville and this line makes no sense to me. 

There have been a lot of home dogs outright beating top 10 teams this year.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My card for games that haven't started today

Auburn ML 

Miami +6

A&M -1.5

WVa -5.5

Kansas -6

Maryland -6

LaSalle +10

Oregon -2.5

Air Force Pick

Creighton -7

Louisiville +8

Stanford ML

Virginia -1

Nevada +13

BYU +12.5

Oakland +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, greedygoat said:

This is my third posted play in about two years, so take it for what it’s worth Florida -2. 

Only covered by 20.

  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, facook said:

There have been a lot of home dogs outright beating top 10 teams this year.

The top 25 rankings seem to be crapola. 

Good call that I wasn’t smart enough to just play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since last season Vols 12-1 O/U away and 8-4 O/U against Vandy the last five seasons (5-0 O/U at Vandy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

since last season Vols 12-1 O/U away and 8-4 O/U against Vandy the last five seasons (5-0 O/U at Vandy)

Vandy 3-15 4-18 O/U in conference play since last season and 0-12 L12 1-13 L14 :yucky:

holy #### they suck :shock: haven't won a SEC game in "a while" :kicksrock:

Edited by ChainsawU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Ref said:

@hooter311

been following someone who seems to know thier mMA stuff and he’s calling for Pennington over Holm.  Thinks if Holm wasn’t a name she would be a 2-1 dog.

 

thoughts?

I saw the same thing on a sports gambling dude on IG , but I don't remember who.. maybe we saw the same thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

since last season Vols 12-1 O/U away and 8-4 O/U against Vandy the last five seasons (5-0 O/U at Vandy)

I snagged a Tenn -3.5 live at BOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, Good Posting Judge said:

Jezzrel Corrales 9/1 is good value tomorrow. It's a step-up fight for a prospect named Chris Colbert, and I just don't see it with the guy. I dunno. I expect a close fight, and I'd unload more on it if I didn't think the cards could be tilted a bit towards Colbert.

Been tracking all day, bookmaker and BOL pretty stable, nitrogen at +1098, I'm gonna grab a little at that price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THERE IS CAGE FIGHTING TONIGHT FELLAS AND LADIES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 3:36 AM, ChainsawU said:

It's been three days since Utah State's last game. Since he became Utah State's head coach last season, opposing teams have gone 12-1 ATS (avg line +4) catching Smith away from home more than 2 days off. In that situation, as long as they weren't double-digit dogs, the Aggie opponent went 7-3 SU and lost all three games by 2 points.

We got ourselves a situation. It's been a week since Aggies' last game and we are catching them away from home. Fading their head coach in that situation is now 13-1 ATS. Teams lined better than a double-digit dog went 8-3 SU with all three losses coming by exactly 2 points. That's exactly what Boise is catching against the spread tonight. Meanwhile...

Boise is looking at an entire week before they have to play again - back on their home court after two consecutive road losses - so they can probably leave everything they got on the floor. In their most-recent loss, their head coach earned his first career ejection in over 30 years. "Fouls were 10-2 in the first half. He got the first technical arguing against a horrible call when another ref came in and gave him a second technical." (Double technical - just like Calipari today). "Players were holding him back - for Leon Rice to get tossed out of a game it tells you something." Boise going with the blue uniforms at home tonight. Typically they wear blue on the road but it's part of their "Blue Out" on the national TV. Last two times they were trying to avoid a three-game losing streak (in November vs BYU and last February vs Aggies) the games went into OT, so maybe it'll be compelling despite all that other stuff I just wrote.

I went with Boise State +2 -105 and game goes into overtime +1307. The overtime bet was not very straightforward. I found it in the Sports Betting Prime tab as part of a 3-way line: Full Time Result (OT not Inc) - Draw Odds: +1307 cheers broseph

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Been tracking all day, bookmaker and BOL pretty stable, nitrogen at +1098, I'm gonna grab a little at that price

Dull fight. Colbert won a clear decision, but it was not as one-sided as the odds would suggest. Don't feel bad about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

We got ourselves a situation. It's been a week since Aggies' last game and we are catching them away from home. Fading their head coach in that situation is now 13-1 ATS. Teams lined better than a double-digit dog went 8-3 SU with all three losses coming by exactly 2 points. That's exactly what Boise is catching against the spread tonight. Meanwhile...

Boise is looking at an entire week before they have to play again - back on their home court after two consecutive road losses - so they can probably leave everything they got on the floor. In their most-recent loss, their head coach earned his first career ejection in over 30 years. "Fouls were 10-2 in the first half. He got the first technical arguing against a horrible call when another ref came in and gave him a second technical." (Double technical - just like Calipari today). "Players were holding him back - for Leon Rice to get tossed out of a game it tells you something." Boise going with the blue uniforms at home tonight. Typically they wear blue on the road but it's part of their "Blue Out" on the national TV. Last two times they were trying to avoid a three-game losing streak (in November vs BYU and last February vs Aggies) the games went into OT, so maybe it'll be compelling despite all that other stuff I just wrote.

I went with Boise State +2 -105 and game goes into overtime +1307. The overtime bet was not very straightforward. I found it in the Sports Betting Prime tab as part of a 3-way line: Full Time Result (OT not Inc) - Draw Odds: +1307 cheers broseph

Awesome!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the play today fellas? Any prop action from @TheGooRoo? 😂 

posting up at the bar all day for conference champs so gonna need some action 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like:

Demarcus Robinson 1st TD  and O 20.5

AJ Brown O 3.5 Rec and 56.5 

Jonnu Smith O 27.5

Tyreek Hill O 75.5

Sammy Watkins O 43.5

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sagarin has TEN as the #1 team by ~1pt over KC when grading with a recency bias. 

Guessing the public is all over KC? 

+7.5 (MyBookie) feels like a no brainer 

I've got a chunk of 49ers NFC champ in a future. 

TN +7.5 (2u)
GB +7.5 (1u)
Parlay for (1u)

GB & TN +14 for 6.5pt tease (2u)
kidna wishing this was TN 14 / SF -1 now that I think on it more. 

 

 

 

Edited by [icon]
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going with my TEN/under parlay again but I’m hedging with over because if they lose it’ll probably be a blowout and go way over. 

Also got Henry first TD +1000/ AJ Brown +1400

Put a little on KC to win it all to hedge my TEN I made before playoffs started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Rodgers career 29±9 ppg in 17 playoff appearances

Packers o19½ -108

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Aaron Rodgers career 29±9 ppg in 17 playoff appearances

Packers o19½ -108

I'm on the other side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs -1 & Niners -1.5(6 point teaser parlay) 20 Units

Niners -6.5 (bought earlier this week) 5 Units

Chiefs -7 2 Units

Packers U 19.5 2 Units

Rodgers Passing TDs U 1.5 1 Unit

Jonnu Over 27 1 Unit

Tyreek U 5.5 Receptions 1 Unit

Garropolo Under 244 1 Unit

Edited by TripItUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [icon] said:

What's the play today fellas? Any prop action from @TheGooRoo? 😂 

posting up at the bar all day for conference champs so gonna need some action 

Is the Over 27.5yds for shortest FG seem like too easy of a bet?

Both games have that line. I gotta think there's a few 30+ today?

I just don't see teams kicking a FG inside their 10

Edited by Mr.Pack
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ten/KC

Jonnu o2 and o2.5 +140 and o26.5

D williams o3

Watkins u3.5

Tannehill o16.5 and u18.5 comp

Mahomes o2 TD -135

Chiefs score last -125

GB/SF

Jones u66.5 rush u3 rec u23.5 rec

Rodgers u238.5

Rodgers o12.5 rush

Mostert o51.5

Jimmy G u245.5 and u20.5comp

49ers score last -130

o5 sacks

Juszcyk u13.5 receiving

Niners -330 ML(mybookie)

Adams o6.5 -150

Edited by lumpy19
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [icon] said:

What's the play today fellas? Any prop action from @TheGooRoo? 😂 

posting up at the bar all day for conference champs so gonna need some action 

the squarest of plays, but man i have looked into this a bit and i am struggling to figure out how this doesn't hit:

Tease

KC -1.5 and SF -1.5

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mattress Mack put a million on the Titans money line 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe I have to watch the Titans in the Super Bowl

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NREC34 said:

I’m going with my TEN/under parlay again but I’m hedging with over because if they lose it’ll probably be a blowout and go way over. 

Also got Henry first TD +1000/ AJ Brown +1400

Put a little on KC to win it all to hedge my TEN I made before playoffs started. 

Nice job man.  Winner on all counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.