What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Yeah I didn’t have the 7 in the second leg of the rainbow six.   Neither did anyone else.

going to pay $100k on a .20 bet

Cruz by TKO  - +700 ( Taking a shot here - I think Cruz has a chance here and if he is going to win his path to victory in my opinion to knock triple cringe out)

Ngannou by TKO - 145

added Waterson +120, Castro +170

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooter plays

UFC 249:  Spann/Alvey u1.5 +112, Mitchell -165, Luque/Price u1.5 -122, Esparza -145, Werdum/Olyniuk u1.5 +102, Oleynik by KO +660, Cerrone +135, de Castro +185, Kattar -260, Kattar/Stephens u2.5 +127, Ngannou/Rozenstruik o1.5 +127, Cruz/Cejudo u4.5 +175, Cruz +185

UFC 249: Ferguson Round 3 +650, Ferguson Round 4 +825, Gaethje by KO +200

Better hope you don’t need a decision.  These judges are Awful.

30-27, 27-30 29-28 split decision.  

Guy beats up a guy so bad in round one he breaks his foot and the judges score the round unanimously for the other fighter.

somehow I have agreed with every decision So far but scoring is wild 

I haven’t been paying a ton of attention but on the site where I made mostly who wins bets it’s going pretty well. The round over under bets I made elsewhere aren’t so great. 
Yeah that Gaethje win made it a green night I think. I did only do .5 units on the round unders so that might be why. Can’t do math right now.

I haven’t been paying a ton of attention but on the site where I made mostly who wins bets it’s going pretty well. The round over under bets I made elsewhere aren’t so great. 
i think the rounds lost every one, but im hammerd and only saw first 6 or so that all lost

🐴 Gulfstream 🐴

early pick 4 - $30

race 2: 1,7

race 3: 4,5,6,8,12

race 4: 4,11,12

race 5: 2

late pick 4 - $30

race 7: 4,6,10,13,14

race 8: 6

race 9: 2,5,6

race 10: 6,10

:deadhorse:

btw ... maaaaan is Gulfstream delaying their starts these days - solid 5 minutes seems to be chucked on every interval ... can't says i blame them, as they are the only game in town for wagering - so keeping the windows open is a no-brainer, but ... C'MON ALREADY

🐴 Will Rogers Downs 🐴

Late Pick 4:

4,5,9,11/6,7/3,5/1,4,6

$48, or $24 for .50

ETA: off in 5 mins. if interested 

i haven't played these until now, so apologies in advance for your impending doom. 
You can't stop this train. Climb on.

I had an insane work week that included submitting multiple community development block grant applications dealing with COVID emergency responses, with SUNDAY due dates. So my boss pretty much made me take yesterday and today off. So, partying.

I woke up this morning and logged into the account I tailed those bets in and it took me 2 minutes to figure out why the hell my balance was so much bigger than I remembered. 

Because Korean ####### baseball, that's why!

Users who are viewing this thread