What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

... alive to the #8 for $446 and the #10 for $182 on the P4 here.

the #8 is a first time starter for Rice in a turf sprint ... hitting at 25% with Lezcano up. 

#10 is dropping down in class, but hasn't been out in 7 months ... Clement/Rosario have very decent r.o.i. here
Get it gb

I finally sat down and watched Uncut Gems on Netflix today. I really liked the booty on that mistress - the first thing that stuck out to me, personally. And speaking of mistresses, have I told you about my close, personal relationship to the actress who played the leading role in the adult film, Uncut Jim's. Thank you very much I appreciate that.

TVG has promo for 7th race at SA...if you bet to win and your pick comes in 2nd or 3rd you get your money back, but limit is $10.

TVG has promo for 7th race at SA...if you bet to win and your pick comes in 2nd or 3rd you get your money back, but limit is $10.
They have these throughout the week. I've stopped using TVG because in AZ there's a dispute between Arizona Downs and Monarch who owns a bunch of major tracks. Monarch didn't want to send their signal to the track or something which violates some AZ law...anyway, until they get that resolved TVG/Xpressbet/Twin Spires, any legal site, doesn't let us bet on those tracks.

Article - I've whined about this before.

Tracks I can't legally bet include Gulfstream, Santa Anita, Golden Gate, Laurel, Tampa Bay Downs and the Australian tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 9 keyed with all in the 10th at Belmont 

First time starter for Clement

My wife cost me 170$ at Belmont earlier, should’ve quit right then 

well, have 4 of 5 in the pick 6 at SA with 2 chalk horses left for the 8th.   

4/5 ex box  and W 4

Pick 6 for SA today.   Nice card including the SA Derby and the Hollywood Gold Cup.

R6: 1,4,5

R7: 7,8

R8: 7

R9: 3,6,7

R10: 2,5

R11: 2,3

Belmont 6 I’m on the 3

He’s won on off turf before. 
He’s win at Belmont before. 
His Granddaddy is Dynaformer my all time favorite sire

I don’t like playing a horse off such a long layoff but in Clement I trust

3rd at SA exbox 1,5

That rain is coming down hard.   Boxing that exacta at Belmont.  

hooter kicky punchy picks:

UFC 250: Stamann -250, Hooper -200, Sandhangen -103, Formiga +115, Spencer +480, Garbrandt/Assuncao u2.5 -103, Martin/Magny u2.5 +200, Windeland/O'malley u1.5 +107, Meerschaert/Heinisch u2.5 +172, Kelleher/Stamann u2.5 +230, Burns/Dunham u2.5 -137. Spencer by Submission +800

Wow what a horrible ride on El Tigre Terrible.  Just couldn't find room anywhere and finally went outside way too late but flew up to second.   

Watcha got?
Prolly close to 50 bottles.  Picked up a Blantons today, haven't tried (or been able to find) it yet, will be pouring that in a few hours after I get done working.  Probably my 'best' bottles are '17 and '18 George T Stagg BTAC.  I'm looking for 1/2/3x retail (or close) Pappy, can't see paying secondary market prices for that and not being disappointed regardless of how badass it may be.  Heavens Door surprised me with how good it was, figured it'd be a celebrity name on a ####ty product.  Barrell Bourbon is knocking it out of the park right now, got 4 or 5 different variations of theirs, highly recommend the 21 if you can find it.  Really enjoyed the Buffalo Trace stuff (Eagle Rare, EH Taylor included), Four Roses has been good too.  Got a Willet Rye yesterday that I wasn't thrilled with, i'll have to go back to it at some point.  Lots of single barrel offerings from the standard companies.

Still on the hunt for Weller, Bookers.  Next i'm going to go through the Texas stuff.  

Got into Scotch a little but I don't know if my pallet isn't developed enough to appreciate it or not but I seem to like Bourbon better right now.  Got about 20 bottles of Scotch, Highland Park 18 year probably the best bottle.  Like the JW Green Label more than the Blue label.

You got any suggestions?

Prolly close to 50 bottles.  Picked up a Blantons today, haven't tried (or been able to find) it yet, will be pouring that in a few hours after I get done working.  Probably my 'best' bottles are '17 and '18 George T Stagg BTAC.  I'm looking for 1/2/3x retail (or close) Pappy, can't see paying secondary market prices for that and not being disappointed regardless of how badass it may be.  Heavens Door surprised me with how good it was, figured it'd be a celebrity name on a ####ty product.  Barrell Bourbon is knocking it out of the park right now, got 4 or 5 different variations of theirs, highly recommend the 21 if you can find it.  Really enjoyed the Buffalo Trace stuff (Eagle Rare, EH Taylor included), Four Roses has been good too.  Got a Willet Rye yesterday that I wasn't thrilled with, i'll have to go back to it at some point.  Lots of single barrel offerings from the standard companies.

Still on the hunt for Weller, Bookers.  Next i'm going to go through the Texas stuff.  

Got into Scotch a little but I don't know if my pallet isn't developed enough to appreciate it or not but I seem to like Bourbon better right now.  Got about 20 bottles of Scotch, Highland Park 18 year probably the best bottle.  Like the JW Green Label more than the Blue label.

You got any suggestions?
Wow.  You’re way more into it than I am.  Blantons has been one I’ve wanted to try but can never find here

i did get a bottle of Whistle Pig Rye the other day but haven’t cracked it

maybe hit up Icon in the Bourbon thread he can tell you more than you probably want to know

FWIW my cocktail bourbons I usually go between Bulleit, 4 Roses, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace or Makers

sipping is usually Woodford or Basil Hayden’s or any of the above

p.s scotch sucks 

Whistle Pig is really good!  I have a 10 year rye (prolly the same one you have), its delicious.  I REALLY like Woodford, too.  

Before the COVID lockdown I never gave a #### about whiskeys, only would get Jack or Jameson to shoot.  I figured that i'd kill myself drinking if I was stuck inside and drinking every day...so I quit drinking 5 days a week and instead started researching whiskeys.  Quit beer and wine, only focusing on learning more about whiskey. 

Good news is I've learned a ton and lost like 20 pounds.

Bad news is I also lost my tolerance, got into a bit too much barrell proof stuff a few weeks ago and ended up pissing all over my bedroom rug, the ladyfriend was not thrilled.  Win some, lose some.

Whistle Pig is really good!  I have a 10 year rye (prolly the same one you have), its delicious.  I REALLY like Woodford, too.  

Before the COVID lockdown I never gave a #### about whiskeys, only would get Jack or Jameson to shoot.  I figured that i'd kill myself drinking if I was stuck inside and drinking every day...so I quit drinking 5 days a week and instead started researching whiskeys.  Quit beer and wine, only focusing on learning more about whiskey. 

Good news is I've learned a ton and lost like 20 pounds.

Bad news is I also lost my tolerance, got into a bit too much barrell proof stuff a few weeks ago and ended up pissing all over my bedroom rug, the ladyfriend was not thrilled.  Win some, lose some.
Lol

hey man how’s your daughter BTW?

yo. so like.
this morning
I told booty. about wicca
then.. this evening
I told wicca
about booty
-> in such a way -> (wait for it)
that each of them promised
to do better

:own3d:

My dear friend. I promise you there is a positive and negative energy to everything. And if you have been suffering. It's not because of something you did wrong. It's about what's fixing to land square in your lap to the good.

NASCAR

Harvick -143 o Truex

Harvick -130 o Kyle

Keselowski -130 o Logano

Keselowski -115 o Truex

Blaney -115 o JJ

Kurt Busch -115 o JJ

Chase -145 o Truex

Adding some fades of Hamlin.

Kez -120 o Hamlin

Logano -120 o Hamlin

Blaney +100 o Hamlin (only saw this at DSI)

eta:  I don't get how now Kez is favored over Logano but Logano has longer odds than Kez over Hamlin.  Weird stuff.  I played more on Kez than Logano above. 

Adding some fades of Hamlin.

Kez -120 o Hamlin

Logano -120 o Hamlin

Blaney +100 o Hamlin (only saw this at DSI)

eta:  I don't get how now Kez is favored over Logano but Logano has longer odds than Kez over Hamlin.  Weird stuff.  I played more on Kez than Logano above. 
I grabbed some Keselowski +1000 to win

Users who are viewing this thread