Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Russian Table Tennis and Korea Baseball

29 minutes ago, got_nugs said:

So, I developed a Bourbon collecting addiction.  Thanks COVID.

How are ya'll holding up?  

Not as good as you!

Camping with my cousins and 5 kids.

Having a blast 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, got_nugs said:

So, I developed a Bourbon collecting addiction.  Thanks COVID.

How are ya'll holding up?  

Watcha got?

Just now, Dan Lambskin said:

Watcha got?

Prolly close to 50 bottles.  Picked up a Blantons today, haven't tried (or been able to find) it yet, will be pouring that in a few hours after I get done working.  Probably my 'best' bottles are '17 and '18 George T Stagg BTAC.  I'm looking for 1/2/3x retail (or close) Pappy, can't see paying secondary market prices for that and not being disappointed regardless of how badass it may be.  Heavens Door surprised me with how good it was, figured it'd be a celebrity name on a ####ty product.  Barrell Bourbon is knocking it out of the park right now, got 4 or 5 different variations of theirs, highly recommend the 21 if you can find it.  Really enjoyed the Buffalo Trace stuff (Eagle Rare, EH Taylor included), Four Roses has been good too.  Got a Willet Rye yesterday that I wasn't thrilled with, i'll have to go back to it at some point.  Lots of single barrel offerings from the standard companies.

Still on the hunt for Weller, Bookers.  Next i'm going to go through the Texas stuff.  

Got into Scotch a little but I don't know if my pallet isn't developed enough to appreciate it or not but I seem to like Bourbon better right now.  Got about 20 bottles of Scotch, Highland Park 18 year probably the best bottle.  Like the JW Green Label more than the Blue label.

You got any suggestions?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, got_nugs said:

Prolly close to 50 bottles.  Picked up a Blantons today, haven't tried (or been able to find) it yet, will be pouring that in a few hours after I get done working.  Probably my 'best' bottles are '17 and '18 George T Stagg BTAC.  I'm looking for 1/2/3x retail (or close) Pappy, can't see paying secondary market prices for that and not being disappointed regardless of how badass it may be.  Heavens Door surprised me with how good it was, figured it'd be a celebrity name on a ####ty product.  Barrell Bourbon is knocking it out of the park right now, got 4 or 5 different variations of theirs, highly recommend the 21 if you can find it.  Really enjoyed the Buffalo Trace stuff (Eagle Rare, EH Taylor included), Four Roses has been good too.  Got a Willet Rye yesterday that I wasn't thrilled with, i'll have to go back to it at some point.  Lots of single barrel offerings from the standard companies.

Still on the hunt for Weller, Bookers.  Next i'm going to go through the Texas stuff.  

Got into Scotch a little but I don't know if my pallet isn't developed enough to appreciate it or not but I seem to like Bourbon better right now.  Got about 20 bottles of Scotch, Highland Park 18 year probably the best bottle.  Like the JW Green Label more than the Blue label.

You got any suggestions?

Wow.  You’re way more into it than I am.  Blantons has been one I’ve wanted to try but can never find here

i did get a bottle of Whistle Pig Rye the other day but haven’t cracked it

maybe hit up Icon in the Bourbon thread he can tell you more than you probably want to know

FWIW my cocktail bourbons I usually go between Bulleit, 4 Roses, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace or Makers

sipping is usually Woodford or Basil Hayden’s or any of the above

p.s scotch sucks 

Whistle Pig is really good!  I have a 10 year rye (prolly the same one you have), its delicious.  I REALLY like Woodford, too.  

Before the COVID lockdown I never gave a #### about whiskeys, only would get Jack or Jameson to shoot.  I figured that i'd kill myself drinking if I was stuck inside and drinking every day...so I quit drinking 5 days a week and instead started researching whiskeys.  Quit beer and wine, only focusing on learning more about whiskey. 

Good news is I've learned a ton and lost like 20 pounds.

Bad news is I also lost my tolerance, got into a bit too much barrell proof stuff a few weeks ago and ended up pissing all over my bedroom rug, the ladyfriend was not thrilled.  Win some, lose some.

• Laughing 2

1 hour ago, got_nugs said:

Whistle Pig is really good!  I have a 10 year rye (prolly the same one you have), its delicious.  I REALLY like Woodford, too.  

Before the COVID lockdown I never gave a #### about whiskeys, only would get Jack or Jameson to shoot.  I figured that i'd kill myself drinking if I was stuck inside and drinking every day...so I quit drinking 5 days a week and instead started researching whiskeys.  Quit beer and wine, only focusing on learning more about whiskey. 

Good news is I've learned a ton and lost like 20 pounds.

Bad news is I also lost my tolerance, got into a bit too much barrell proof stuff a few weeks ago and ended up pissing all over my bedroom rug, the ladyfriend was not thrilled.  Win some, lose some.

Lol

hey man how’s your daughter BTW?

yo. so like.
this morning
I told booty. about wicca
then.. this evening
I told wicca
about booty
-> in such a way -> (wait for it)
that each of them promised
to do better

:own3d:

• Like 1

My dear friend. I promise you there is a positive and negative energy to everything. And if you have been suffering. It's not because of something you did wrong. It's about what's fixing to land square in your lap to the good.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

NASCAR

Harvick -143 o Truex

Harvick -130 o Kyle

Keselowski -130 o Logano

Keselowski -115 o Truex

Blaney -115 o JJ

Kurt Busch -115 o JJ

Chase -145 o Truex

Edited by lumpy19
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

NASCAR

Harvick -143 o Truex

Harvick -130 o Kyle

Keselowski -130 o Logano

Keselowski -115 o Truex

Blaney -115 o JJ

Chase -145 o Truex

Still looking...only played these two so far.

Jones -120 o Byron

Elliott -140 o Kyle

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Adding some fades of Hamlin.

Kez -120 o Hamlin

Logano -120 o Hamlin

Blaney +100 o Hamlin (only saw this at DSI)

eta:  I don't get how now Kez is favored over Logano but Logano has longer odds than Kez over Hamlin.  Weird stuff.  I played more on Kez than Logano above. 

Edited by regularguy

1 hour ago, regularguy said:

Adding some fades of Hamlin.

Kez -120 o Hamlin

Logano -120 o Hamlin

Blaney +100 o Hamlin (only saw this at DSI)

eta:  I don't get how now Kez is favored over Logano but Logano has longer odds than Kez over Hamlin.  Weird stuff.  I played more on Kez than Logano above. 

I grabbed some Keselowski +1000 to win

2 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

To rear and pass through for Kurt.

I don't know what this means

Just now, lumpy19 said:

I don't know what this means

Failed inspection, has to drop to the rear of the field.  Also has to come in and stop in his pit.  Not a death sentence but already -1 lap down before the race even starts.

• Like 1

There will be a competition caution so I'm not going crazy but definitely fading him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

Failed inspection, has to drop to the rear of the field.  Also has to come in and stop in his pit.  Not a death sentence but already -1 lap down before the race even starts.

Dk Is still hanging Kurt vs Johnson H2h prop. 

I like Jimmie to have a strong showing today--definitely top 10 (might convince myself to throw a little on a top 5) . 

Him and Brad (obviously) and my two top of the day with a little consideration for Blaney to finish top ten as well. 

congratulations to truex, I fade him and he wins the race

1 hour ago, regularguy said:

Well, that sucked. 

5-2 on my original card, 0-456 on my adds 🤬

• Sad 1

yo, yall are gambling? jfc. yo what's that like

had booty stretch ed out for a clean 45 minutes. droplets of this and that. on the couch. up close and personal. right after she asked me to try and explain to her what "a quarter to 7" means. that's trust right there. and we almost got it. almost made it. the cleanest little cookie you ever seen. probably, now that I think about it, +12000 as far as days of the year that this opportunity could have lined up hormonally. hell I even zoned out for a good amount of that time myself, that's when you know it was real, even with my pants on. but that's just how it's been lately. I'd never even approached making her do that before. it was ####### beautiful. nothing I see done on the "hub" intimidates me anymore after tonight. I tell you what, too - next time I'm going to ditch the dollar bill/quarter analogy and really dig deep. teach that girl what "a quarter to seven" means. think about that. a woman owns more than one rolex. and you get to teach her what the numbers mean. no matter how painful. wouldn't trade it for the world my friend.

• Love 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:48 PM, got_nugs said:

ladyfriend was not thrilled.  Win some, lose some.

It was probably all that kombucha

• Like 1

ol' girl left her shoes in my living room :D feels like memorabilia. do I need a COA should I auction them separately or as a pair

15 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

should I auction them separately or as a pair

:lol: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ_k1trXYAAzvif.jpg

uncut jewels

yo On Uncut Jewels what was homeboy's fascination with opening-tip yes/no props. Did you notice that. It was wild when the first wager placed in the entire movie was a six-team parlay. Booked by that dude that RN buried on Twitter! Inside my head I was like yo, it's that dude RN emasculated! He just booked a six-team correlated parlay! Honestly. Why did they write it like that. Why did the writers write that. A six-team, correlated parlay consisting of game props, player props,

halftime bets and full game. In the same parlay. For a Grip of cash no less. IDK I guess you probably still book that six-teamer since it's so dumb. But then they never even negotiated the odds! WTF! Six-team parlay? Yeah I can do that. No need to discuss payout.

for real tho YO :lol: I would have had him buy points. If I wrote the movie. Right? So much dumb ####. Why did they write it like that? I guess that's why, everybody was just dumb. And man. When he hit the parlay. Listening to the game on the radio in the back seat of that Uber. Did you see home boy freakin' nut his shorts. It wasn't meant to be though. Dude he owed money to. Caught rumor. Caught wind of the bet and cancelled another man's wager. Cancelled the bet on behalf of another man! WTMF! Dude. I don't even know. That movie was a ride. But when you look back on it.. man I don't even know.

Still we need more of those amirite. Cheers brother.

On 3/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, facook said:
On 3/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Big League Chew said:

O/U on the corona virus thread

1400 pages

I've stayed out of it for the most part ever since I lost my mind in there a few nights ago.  My life is infinitely better for it.

Oh, and WAY over.

This just in: I lose another bet.  But winning at life, cause I abandoned that cesspool of a thread.

3 hours ago, facook said:

This just in: I lose another bet.  But winning at life, cause I abandoned that cesspool of a thread.

There is still for you to cash that one Amigo... just wait for a 2nd wave and whole bunch more of freakout............

4 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

There is still for you to cash that one Amigo... just wait for a 2nd wave and whole bunch more of freakout............

Maybe.  I really hope you're wrong. :D 

• Laughing 1

On 6/6/2020 at 11:10 PM, Dan Lambskin said:

Lol

hey man how’s your daughter BTW?

Doing good bud, thanks for asking.  All green lights after the radiation.  She's pounding HGH every day, basically looks like a 4'11" pale Barry Bonds now.

GOLF ON THURSDAY!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Yo :excited:... Santino has that video podcast deal on YouTube called Whiskey Ginger if you need some whiskey-laced man chats in your ear drum as you also consume whiskey :thumbup::hifive:

• Like 2

Boxing on ESPN tonight - looks like we should expect 4 lopsided fights. .... anyone think any of the underdogs have a punchers chase?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

Boxing on ESPN tonight - looks like we should expect 4 lopsided fights. .... anyone think any of the underdogs have a punchers chase?

I'm thinking ML parlay!  500 to win 50 at bookmaker

Edited by lumpy19

13 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

100 gets you 6.43 at Bovada.

1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

57 minutes ago, -fish- said:

100 gets you 6.43 at Bovada.

Seems like free money................  Just have to figure out which one of these jokers has a chance at the upset.. :oldunsure:or maybe work on which of these contests lasts longer than folks think.. like Ramirez v. Andujar.. I mean they are both featherweights...... :shrug:.. can one dude knock the other one out in under 4.5 rounds........ IDK, just bored

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know it is just a feeling, but I took Stevenson and the under 5.5 rounds.  Needed to bet on something tonight I guess..... 

Round six KO oh well

Edited by Courtjester

7 hours ago, lumpy19 said:
8 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Head's up: I parlayed these with Vettori and Fili UFC Saturday.  Take both dogs in those two fights Saturday.  Guaranteed one of the two dogs will win.  YWIA.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2020 at 10:20 AM, ChainsawU said:

uncut jewels

Hide contents

yo On Uncut Jewels what was homeboy's fascination with opening-tip yes/no props. Did you notice that. It was wild when the first wager placed in the entire movie was a six-team parlay. Booked by that dude that RN buried on Twitter! Inside my head I was like yo, it's that dude RN emasculated! He just booked a six-team correlated parlay! Honestly. Why did they write it like that. Why did the writers write that. A six-team, correlated parlay consisting of game props, player props,

halftime bets and full game. In the same parlay. For a Grip of cash no less. IDK I guess you probably still book that six-teamer since it's so dumb. But then they never even negotiated the odds! WTF! Six-team parlay? Yeah I can do that. No need to discuss payout.

for real tho YO :lol: I would have had him buy points. If I wrote the movie. Right? So much dumb ####. Why did they write it like that? I guess that's why, everybody was just dumb. And man. When he hit the parlay. Listening to the game on the radio in the back seat of that Uber. Did you see home boy freakin' nut his shorts. It wasn't meant to be though. Dude he owed money to. Caught rumor. Caught wind of the bet and cancelled another man's wager. Cancelled the bet on behalf of another man! WTMF! Dude. I don't even know. That movie was a ride. But when you look back on it.. man I don't even know.

This bothered me too.  Horrible movie

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Tiger Fan said:
On 6/8/2020 at 8:20 AM, ChainsawU said:

uncut jewels

Reveal hidden contents

This bothered me too.  Horrible movie

That does seem like the kind of parlay Francesca would think he could do.  Maybe he was their consultant.

• Laughing 1

KB to win +500 using BOL odds boost

Logano -105 o Elliott

All I have for now, probably a few adds later

GOLF TOMORROW!!!!!

I know his head is mush, but Jordan Spieth loves playing this course in Fort Worth and 38-1 seems juicy.  Will also take on some Finau and Morikawa at long odds.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

KB to win +500 using BOL odds boost

Logano -105 o Elliott

All I have for now, probably a few adds later

Add keselowski -135 o truex

Bowyer -130 o JJ

Bowyer -140 o Kurt Busch

JJ -115 o Kurt Busch

Edited by lumpy19

4 hours ago, General Malaise said:

GOLF TOMORROW!!!!!

I know his head is mush, but Jordan Spieth loves playing this course in Fort Worth and 38-1 seems juicy.  Will also take on some Finau and Morikawa at long odds.

Speith is a very trendy pick as are the rest of the Texas home golfers many of whom have been playing the Colonial for the past 8-10 weeks 

12 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Speith is a very trendy pick as are the rest of the Texas home golfers many of whom have been playing the Colonial for the past 8-10 weeks 

Weather is supposed to be hot and dry this week. Could have some small crispy greens (not a vegan dish)

Might have to bet on Jazz Janewattananond for having the coolest name on tour 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, The Ref said:

Ryan Palmer getting a lot of love because he's a member and shot a 64 last Friday.

4 hours ago, -fish- said:

Ryan Palmer getting a lot of love because he's a member and shot a 64 last Friday.

Took him +6000 to be first round leader.  Why not?

On 6/8/2020 at 11:20 PM, got_nugs said:

Doing good bud, thanks for asking.  All green lights after the radiation.  She's pounding HGH every day, basically looks like a 4'11" pale Barry Bonds now. GOLF ON THURSDAY!

Break a leg today brother. Yo what is her name? Feels silly to keep calling her "your daughter" and my bad because y'all have said it before I just forgot. She's practically part of the group here amirite. And you know we're always thinking about her. I know I think about y'all a lot. You should tell her, man. That we be asking about and wishing her well n ####. Stay hydrated broseph.

:hifive:

• Love 1