What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

ChainsawU said:
Dang dude. I'm sorry. It's not your fault, man. That's rough. They was just afraid because you're so big. At first I was like, I thought he works from home. But you appraise houses right
Yeah.  The neighbor let us in to a house to inspect and the alarm went off.  Of course the neighbor forgot her phone so she had to go back next door to her house to get her phone and call the owner to turn off the ####### alarm.  The house was about 5,000 under air, big house down in Naples, and the owner turned the alarm off after about 10 minutes remotely or some ####.  By the time I was leaving I had forgotten about the alarm...so I was genuinely surprised when I walked out the front door to a "FREEZE, HANDS UP!".  Dropped the ipad and Disto (into the grass fortunately). My old lady is my trainee so she was there and got to experience it, too.  

No ####, swear on my kids life that after I left that inspection the very next one was me meeting a man with one leg who had just gotten out of prison for selling $100,000 worth of stolen food stamps.  Because Florida.

Wish I had more to share guys, kind of in wait and see mode for baseball and waiting for hockey
playoffs and just watching my hoops futures. I have futures on all 4 teams in the final 4. Auburn
win nets me 20 units, UVA nets me 15 units, Sparty nets me just under 9 units and Tech nets me 4
units in addition to the 2 units I won on them coming out of the region.

One bases play tonight:

Padres -115

Wish I had more to share guys, kind of in wait and see mode for baseball and waiting for hockey
playoffs and just watching my hoops futures. I have futures on all 4 teams in the final 4. Auburn
win nets me 20 units, UVA nets me 15 units, Sparty nets me just under 9 units and Tech nets me 4
units in addition to the 2 units I won on them coming out of the region.

One bases play tonight:

Padres -115
Nicely done on your futures man.

I always get depressed after football, but I rally pretty quickly for the end of NCAA reg season/conference tourneys/MM.  I'll be pretty depressed again next Tuesday though.  Golf majors will help, and the nfl draft.  Maybe I'll get more into NHL playoffs this year.  

Yeah.  The neighbor let us in to a house to inspect and the alarm went off.  Of course the neighbor forgot her phone so she had to go back next door to her house to get her phone and call the owner to turn off the ####### alarm.  The house was about 5,000 under air, big house down in Naples, and the owner turned the alarm off after about 10 minutes remotely or some ####.  By the time I was leaving I had forgotten about the alarm...so I was genuinely surprised when I walked out the front door to a "FREEZE, HANDS UP!".  Dropped the ipad and Disto (into the grass fortunately). My old lady is my trainee so she was there and got to experience it, too.  

No ####, swear on my kids life that after I left that inspection the very next one was me meeting a man with one leg who had just gotten out of prison for selling $100,000 worth of stolen food stamps.  Because Florida.
Thank god you're white. Wed be posting plays in your memory right about now.

From your mouth to the ears of lil white American baby jesus.  He ended up not even asking for my ID, just took my word for it.  Maybe it was my new cologne of fresh #### smell that persuaded him.
I'm guessing it was the flat-front khakis and penny-loafers without socks.  :D  

One-legged dudes always look like they're gonna tell you something really important. Like "very slippery out today" or "the elevator's broken." They have good information. And when it gets boring they can always tell the leg story. It's usually something manly, like "land mine 1969" or "snowblower and a bottle of whiskey."

Opposing teams 10-2 SU (avg line 117) versus Kluber in early-season day games (before their 21st game of the season) and 10-0 SU when Cleveland scores less than 10 runs.

Sox +169
Sox o2½ -127

Last edited by a moderator:
Angry Beavers said:
#howisbootywoman   #marriedlifeisjustlikethat
She's having trouble adjusting to her new job and is taking it out on me emotionally by trying to lower my self esteem. It's a good thing I see deeply into life or I'd be super sad right now (also wicca is being super sweet to me lately, being very respectful and demonstrating a lot of admiration). It's like the Yin and the Yang of girlfriend energy, or something like that (I'm not really well-versed on esoteric Japanese cosmology).

The deGrom f5 under is strong. Even with after hitting that home run himself. I took BOL's juiced u4 and thought it felt fishy. Did you know that BOL accepts gift cards. That seems like a way easier way for these new guys to fund themselves. Rather than Bitcoin. The random guys who drop in to ask which books to use..

Syndergaard 14-6 SU home/day and 13-0 when the Mets plate more than 2 runs. Fading Strasburg in his second start of the season has already worked well in previous seasons. I think the Mets may hit the over by themselves if the road/night -> home/day situation doesn't eff with their bats..

Mets -128

Holland mashes in his second start of the season. I think the total reflects it. I think Dodgers max out at 3 and if Giants can score first they win SU. Look at the under juice on the LA team total..

Holland mashes in his second start of the season. I think the total reflects it. I think Dodgers max out at 3 and if Giants can score first they win SU.
Giants +178
Giants/Dodgers u7 -103
Giants/Dodgers F5 u3½ +120
Holland strikeouts over 4½ -140

Holland needed a little more help from Bellino. That lead-off homer was on him, though. I read a dude on Twitter yesterday who said he'd done some math and **** was the only one who could hit off Holland - the book offered zero **** Hernández props - then BOOM lead-off homer. That total felt real strong, too. The flat 7. Even after the 2 runs in the 1st the total only moved to 7½ live for the full game. It felt real, real fishy. But it was just annoying <_< Dodgers 6-1 to the over to start the season.

had a nice day yesterday, try to keep it going today. GLTA AB

NYM F5 O 1.5 - 12O - eta - so maybe Strasburg isnt as sucky as I thought    :bag:   
BAL +175
TOR/CLE U 7 - 125

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a 10-game home stand to start the season is the longest of its type in database history. That's what the A's just did. They kind of did it last season too, with an 8-game home stand to start the season. Since 2005, teams who played 8+ home games to start the season have gone 0-5 in the first road game SDQL

lumpy19 said:
I don't know who that is but I'm in

jerome u15 pts

harper u 25.5 pra

harper u17p

brown u4 3's made

brown u22 pra

brown u20pr

brown u17.5p

mcquaid u15pra

mcquaid u11.5p

tillman u23.5pra