What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

It's been 10 days or so, time to jump in. If you're tailing, tread lightly, still a lot of unknowns. That being said: Twins(+119), Nats (-124), Cubs/Brew O9 (-115), Stros/A's F5 U4.5 (EV), Pads TT O4.5 (+105), Rangers F5 TT O2.5 (+105), Red Sox (-116) GLTA

Heritage - Kyle B. at +$ over Blaney

eta: Seeing this out there as high as +160.  Insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been 10 days or so, time to jump in. If you're tailing, tread lightly, still a lot of unknowns. That being said: Twins(+119), Nats (-124), Cubs/Brew O9 (-115), Stros/A's F5 U4.5 (EV), Pads TT O4.5 (+105), Rangers F5 TT O2.5 (+105), Red Sox (-116) GLTA
Rangers load up the bases in B5, no outs, with the lineup flipped and 1/2 strikeout and 3 lines out.  Odor swung at ball 4, your 3rd run.  ####ty luck muchacho.  Yay baseball.

Snell 24-14-2 (.632) to the under away and 24-7-2 (.774) when the bullpen allowed less than 4 runs. As the road fave he's gone 11-1 to the under with 69k and 13 runs allowed in 65.1 innings pitched.

Thinking of placing a money line wager on Virginia.  I win $750 in my bracket pool if Texas Tech wins, $0 if Virginia wins.  Would bet $250 to win $200.  I think TT wins tonight though.

Thinking about checking to see what the live-betting under is after they TB blowed up Rodon in the top of this 1st inning. Rays first inning scoring in this road trip so far: 4,1,1,1

ChainsawU said:
Snell road fave 69k in 65.1 innings pitched
starts off the game with a strike out two consecutive strike outs.. dude was lined o/u 8.5 k's in this game

still sooooo bitter about Auburn................ I want to revenge bet TT but I am pretty sure Virginia is going to win. 
There will literally be games on every single day that you can research and play smartly rather than emotion-wager. Hoops is so emotional, hard to keep a level head for sure. Winning fixes everything tho..

Pretty sure Hyun-jin's fadability kicks in at this price range. Gotta kick this commute in the nuts real quick and go look it up. It's like having a pair of dirty panties waiting for you under your pillow amirite. With notes of cinnamon and warm ocean water.

Or not, Ryu 12-2 SU lined less than 110 either way.. sdql
Plus Dodgers kinda hot right now and 5-0 SU 57 runs scored per game versus right-handed starters..

LAD 102

Fire. Dodgers F5 team total cashes before the defense can even get one out two outs.

Ryu leaves the game with 2 outs in the 2nd inning with an apparent injury. Dylan Floro is entering. The Dodgers bullpen will need to get 22 outs to win this game.
Dodgers bullpen just threw 210 pitches L3 days in Denver..

<---------- +6000 from a while back

Matsuyama +4000

Fowler W2W +10000

Rose W2W +5000

Rory W2W +4000

Bryson DC +3000

Day over Spieth to cover everything

Hoffman Round 1 leader +6500

With Virginia win, 22 of the last 25 champions have had blue in their uniform.

Exceptions: Michigan State '00, Maryland '02 & Louisville '13.

<---------- +6000 from a while back

Matsuyama +4000

Fowler W2W +10000

Rose W2W +5000

Rory W2W +4000

Bryson DC +3000

Day over Spieth to cover everything

Hoffman Round 1 leader +6500
Great price on Hoffman r1!

Like the w2w angle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread