What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

I was a little kid when Merton Hanks was in the league. And I think that neck taunt must've been against the Cowboys. Maybe one of the most effective taunts ever, way better than Terrell Owens' one at midfield. Because I'm pretty sure I cried as a little kid that day in 1994.

Nov. 13, 1994 "We restructured this defense specifically for the Dallas Cowboys," Merton Hanks said after stopping two Dallas drives with two interceptions in the end zone. The 49ers allowed Troy Aikman to complete 23 of 42 passes for 339 yards, but all three of their interceptions came at opportune times. "It's amazing what you ask the Lord for and he comes through," Hanks said. "We prayed on it and we asked the Lord for five turnovers and I think we got about three." Hanks intercepted Aikman at the 49ers one yard line in the second period and stopped a second drive at the goal line with 6:10 left. "I was man to man on Emmitt," Hanks said of his second interception. "Emmitt stayed in looking for blitzers, so I was able to drift and play Troy's eyes."

Marlins +130

Reds +135

Indians -110

NBA: Sixers have to win today after everyone talking about how bad they looked and cellphones and such...

Amiright?

Since he became a starter in 2016, the Mariners have gone 25-11 SU in Wade LeBlanc's starts. As far as starting pitching goes, that's been their most successful starter in terms of % of games won from dudes who've started more than 5 games for them during that time.
Since 2016 Mike Leake has been the most-profitable Mariners' starter at 26-13 SU +$1,633 (avg line +107)..

Since last season Adrian Johnson has been the third-most profitable home plate umpire to the over (21-10-2 +$995). During that same time JA Happ has been the most profitable starting pitcher to the over (22-9-4 +$1,210).

Red Sox/Yankees o9 -110

Endings like the celtics/pacers game always make me wonder...

Phantom whistle for an and 1 at 8.8 seconds left. Celtics make the free throw. Pacers turn it over and then foul the celtics when down by 6 with 3.6 seconds. Hayward makes both free throws. Then the pacers dont even shoot and let the clock run out. Celtics win by 8 to cover the 7.5 point spread. 

Endings like the celtics/pacers game always make me wonder...

Phantom whistle for an and 1 at 8.8 seconds left. Celtics make the free throw. Pacers turn it over and then foul the celtics when down by 6 with 3.6 seconds. Hayward makes both free throws. Then the pacers dont even shoot and let the clock run out. Celtics win by 8 to cover the 7.5 point spread. 
Just watch Tyreke Evans and nobody else the last 10 seconds. 

Marinated two beef tenderloin steaks in balsamic vinaigrette for 48 hours and just pulled them off the grill; also cut a bell pepper in half and grilled that, too. Booty left town to visit family for Easter so I'm batchin' it right now. It's a long, lonely road my friends. The only thing I can think to do now is finish eating this steak and wager some money on America's pastime.

Special to @facook

I'm in a Vintage King Suite at El Cortez. These rooms were comped to dudes by Bugsy Siegel. In a town that implodes its history, it's fun to find a little pocket of it. And the world's best blackjack is just below my feet. Life is good. 
Nice dude.  That place is such a pit, I love it.  And you're right, one of the only places left in town with "real" bj. Enjoy!

Nice dude.  That place is such a pit, I love it.  And you're right, one of the only places left in town with "real" bj. Enjoy!

Special to @facook

I'm in a Vintage King Suite at El Cortez. These rooms were comped to dudes by Bugsy Siegel. In a town that implodes its history, it's fun to find a little pocket of it. And the world's best blackjack is just below my feet. Life is good. 

Heading to vegas in a week.  Starting to get excited.

Users who are viewing this thread