What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

Can anybody see Pitcher or NBA player props on DSI Classic Book?  I've just been getting "There are no games available for the Specified League' most of the week.  Not sure if it's me or if they've decided to get out of the prop game.  Neither would surprise me. 

today I just finished reading a book called The Demon in Democracy: Totalitarian Temptations in Free Societies by Ryszard Legutko and he kept writing about these "large numbers of lumpen-intellectuals," and when I read that I would always think of lumpy

today I just finished reading a book called The Demon in Democracy: Totalitarian Temptations in Free Societies by Ryszard Legutko and he kept writing about these "large numbers of lumpen-intellectuals," and when I read that I would always think of lumpy
oxymoron

Dubs 8-11 ATS this playoffs:
Curry+Klay log more than 78 combined minutes: 0-7 ATS
Curry+Klay log fewer than 78 combined minutes: 8-4 ATS

Oppo teams 11-7-1 O/U in those games vs Dubs:
Scoring 105 or fewer: 1-7 O/U
Scoring more than 105: 10-0-1

Raps O/U on the team total lined 105 right now..

Klay missed that little tip-in to start the game. I had him +550 to score the first point of the game. Dang it! Opponent margin of victory in Dubs' playoff games this season: -27,-22,-19,-17,-11,-8,-6,-5,-5,-5,-4,-3,-2,4,4,5,8,9,14 so a +8½ would have covered 14 of those L19 games. That's what it's trading live right now..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Wicca chick gonna spend the night tonight. Not sure if she's ever seen a MMA fight before. And I've never watched MMA with a chick before. There's chicks fighting in the co-main event too. Could be an epic night.

If you ever want a Friday play to start the weekend, the Friday day games at Wrigley have gone under about 80% of the time going on three seasons now. Even someone in here posted the over a few weeks ago with the wind blowing 20 mph straight out and the game still went under..

Pivetta 6-1 SU hosting NL Central. Five went OT. Six decided by 1 run. Roark 34-9 RL road dog.

Reds +1½ -155
CIN/PHI extra innings +750

Rangers have been the most profitable team in G2 and have scored the most runs (64) in G2 at home this season. Rangers 13-7 SU in G2 (avg line +121), 9-2 SU home, and 12-2 SU with a total of 9 or more.

Rangers +135
Rangers o4½ -120

nugs you need to get you one of those plaid sport coats Beltre got on with the white shirt and white gold donkey rope chain. you know he went to big and tall

He was offered 40k prior to game 1 and turned it down. Pretty sure I would've grabbed that 100x profit in a nano second.

Up 3-2 and at home tonight I think I'd roll with it versus taking 70k.

He was offered 40k prior to game 1 and turned it down. Pretty sure I would've grabbed that 100x profit in a nano second.

Up 3-2 and at home tonight I think I'd roll with it versus taking 70k.
I am happy for him and hope he wins it tonight.  But as good as Boston has been and especially as good as they've been off of a loss AND after the no-call that helped STL last game...I'd hedge tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread