What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Browns rank 26th in scoring at 19.0 points per game. Sean McDermott career 14-7 SU and ATS against teams averaging 23 or fewer points per game. sdql

Bills +3 -114
Browns u21½ -114

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1193318602503360513

@AtlantaFalcons Our first division game of the season. On Sunday, we try to prove them wrong. https://atlfal.co.nz/32tEms7
Falcons 13-4 SU and 10-6-1 ATS L17 versus NFC South.

ChainsawU said:
Browns rank 26th in scoring at 19.0 points per game. Sean McDermott career 14-7 SU and ATS against teams averaging 23 or fewer points per game. sdql

Bills +3 -114
Browns u21½ -114
Bills struggling against the run only thing giving me pause here

cowboys mnf hangover Rams three extra days to prepare after Thursday. Cowboys one less day to prepare after playing on Monday. This is the best number you get against the spread in the NFL until it gets to +10. Jason Garrett and the Cowboys have never won the subsequent game after playing Monday Night Football (0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS) and the Cowboys have gone 0-8 SU and 1-7 ATS overall in that spot since 2009. Rams +8½ -110 3u
You guys remember this lookahead line?

On that situation, Cowboys finally won a "MNF hangover game" last season. Versus Philly in W10. So they broke that trend in 2018. Zimmer vs Garrett, however:  Jason got the 'Boys fired up for the Philly game this year. They were all business in that game. But that's about it.. right? This feels like a Cowboy letdown special to me. But that's coming from a Cowboy fan. Someone needs to talk some isht about Cousins to me. Cousins in prime time. Without researching any, just off the dome, I think MIN will need 21 to win and cover.

Watching Bills game with my kids, all 3 of them actually sitting in front of the TV and we're talking about the score, 9-7, I explain that a safety would tie it but they never happen so most likely they'll get a FG or a TD and go ahead.

3 plays later Bills get a safety

Still got it

Sagarin says this Steelers/Rams game should be a pick'em. But it opened at the key number with no resistance. That feels pretty good. Especially with McVay off the bye week. Since he's been head coach Rams have gone 11-0 SU on the road against teams averaging less than 23 ppg. I'm going to try and find a better moneyline during the game but I like these overs. Fingers crossed Rams can generate some offense reminiscent of last season cheers bro

Rams o24 +100
Rams 1H o12½ -105
Rams/Steelers o43 -117

Glad I had all 3 with Buffalo. Noticed Pinnacle wasn't budging off the 2.5 the entire time. Who ended up making money off that game..? Public, sharps, book ..?

Swirve did you cash an Appalachian State ticket yesterday? You were on them vs Lafayette that time just wondering since they mashed as the dog yesterday

I think you mistyped 8:20.  :)  

Light prop card for me today as I was lazy this week, but tough sledding.  Lost several QB unders when teams abandoned the run in the 2nd halves. Mixon blowing up hurt too. 
I had a great 1pm, kyler murray overs were dynamite, looking over the card I had a lot of overs.  Biggest miss was Baker unders, stupid Bills

Users who are viewing this thread