*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Russian Table Tennis and Korea Baseball

Volunteers +3 -135
Volunteers o9½ 1H -120

2 Team Teaser (ties win) +600

1. Volunteers -5½ vs Kentucky
  2. OPEN
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, ChainsawU said:

NFC South 25-15 O/U vs Cards and 16-3 O/U when their defense has allowed more than 21 ppg.

Cards o-line is pretty outclassed in this game though <_<

• Silva and them talking about play volume with Jets & Giants up in pace.
  • Since last season teams who average less than 26.5 ppg 12-3 O/U vs Jets.
  • Since last season teams averaging less than 3 touchdowns 11-3 O/U vs Jets.
  • During that same time Jets 4-0 to the over after playing L2 games on the road.

Giants o22½ -133
Giants/Jets o44½ -108

• Like 2

Browns rank 26th in scoring at 19.0 points per game. Sean McDermott career 14-7 SU and ATS against teams averaging 23 or fewer points per game. sdql

Bills +3 -114
Browns u21½ -114

@lumpy19

if someone were to have a car payment on LSU to win it all at ~+1900 how would one hedge?

Asking for a friend

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1193318602503360513

@AtlantaFalcons Our first division game of the season. On Sunday, we try to prove them wrong. https://atlfal.co.nz/32tEms7

Falcons 13-4 SU and 10-6-1 ATS L17 versus NFC South.

2 Team Teaser (ties push) +600
Falcons +8½  vs Saints
OPEN

Falcons +7 -110  vs Panthers

5 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Falcons +8½  vs Saints
OPEN

taking the look ahead line I assume...... #yousneakydog

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Falcons +8½  vs Saints
OPEN

Does 5d offer reach around look ahead lines?

• Laughing 1

12 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Browns rank 26th in scoring at 19.0 points per game. Sean McDermott career 14-7 SU and ATS against teams averaging 23 or fewer points per game. sdql

Bills +3 -114
Browns u21½ -114

Bills struggling against the run only thing giving me pause here

1 hour ago, got_nugs said:

Does 5d offer reach around look ahead lines?

Yes, they were offering W11 and W12 lines this morning when I bought that. I figured if the Falcons win today that 7 versus the Panthers would probably go away. So I bought it early.

1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

Feel you on that. Especially after the Philly game when the weather forced them to be one-dimensional and still went over 200 yards rushing. I love how undisciplined the Browns are though. Coaching mismatch and junk.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 7:23 PM, ChainsawU said:

cowboys mnf hangover Rams three extra days to prepare after Thursday. Cowboys one less day to prepare after playing on Monday. This is the best number you get against the spread in the NFL until it gets to +10. Jason Garrett and the Cowboys have never won the subsequent game after playing Monday Night Football (0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS) and the Cowboys have gone 0-8 SU and 1-7 ATS overall in that spot since 2009. Rams +8½ -110 3u

You guys remember this lookahead line?

On that situation, Cowboys finally won a "MNF hangover game" last season. Versus Philly in W10. So they broke that trend in 2018. Zimmer vs Garrett, however:  Jason got the 'Boys fired up for the Philly game this year. They were all business in that game. But that's about it.. right? This feels like a Cowboy letdown special to me. But that's coming from a Cowboy fan. Someone needs to talk some isht about Cousins to me. Cousins in prime time. Without researching any, just off the dome, I think MIN will need 21 to win and cover.

Watching Bills game with my kids, all 3 of them actually sitting in front of the TV and we're talking about the score, 9-7, I explain that a safety would tie it but they never happen so most likely they'll get a FG or a TD and go ahead.

3 plays later Bills get a safety

Still got it

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

13 hours ago, The Ref said:

@lumpy19

if someone were to have a car payment on LSU to win it all at ~+1900 how would one hedge?

Asking for a friend

Please.......please......don't hedge, what an awesome ticket

• Like 1

Sagarin says this Steelers/Rams game should be a pick'em. But it opened at the key number with no resistance. That feels pretty good. Especially with McVay off the bye week. Since he's been head coach Rams have gone 11-0 SU on the road against teams averaging less than 23 ppg. I'm going to try and find a better moneyline during the game but I like these overs. Fingers crossed Rams can generate some offense reminiscent of last season cheers bro

Rams o24 +100
Rams 1H o12½ -105
Rams/Steelers o43 -117

Glad I had all 3 with Buffalo. Noticed Pinnacle wasn't budging off the 2.5 the entire time. Who ended up making money off that game..? Public, sharps, book ..?

• Thanks 1

I had Bills +130 par'd with "Tennessee U 2nd Half -10 +440" from yesterday. Risked 100 to win 1,142.

• Laughing 1

4 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Red Zone/Goal line D :football:

5 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

props impossible to beat

Feel like you have done very well on the prime time stuff you have tweeted. Am I wrong?

Just now, TheGooRoo said:

Can you post your 1:00 card?

I think you mistyped 8:20.  :) 

Light prop card for me today as I was lazy this week, but tough sledding.  Lost several QB unders when teams abandoned the run in the 2nd halves. Mixon blowing up hurt too. 

Swirve did you cash an Appalachian State ticket yesterday? You were on them vs Lafayette that time just wondering since they mashed as the dog yesterday

37 minutes ago, regularguy said:

Light prop card for me today as I was lazy this week, but tough sledding.  Lost several QB unders when teams abandoned the run in the 2nd halves. Mixon blowing up hurt too. 

I had a great 1pm, kyler murray overs were dynamite, looking over the card I had a lot of overs.  Biggest miss was Baker unders, stupid Bills

39 minutes ago, regularguy said:

You need to get you one of these books.  Was starting to sweat Ronald Jones Jr receptions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wXpQOeO-LJXs5VEPGrRBzXUwPq--dyG_/view?usp=sharing

5 minutes ago, regularguy said:

:lmao:  I saw a similar un14.5 receptions line on some RB at my one local but left it alone. 

😀 I saw that one on the 4:00 slate, felt guilty and passed.  Absolute classic lining Leveon Bell as Bilal Powell.  :thumbup:

Edited by TheGooRoo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

😀 I saw that one on the 4:00 slate, felt guilty and passed.  Absolute classic lining Leveon Bell as Bilal Powell.  :thumbup:

I had to check and see if Bilal Powell was still on the Jets, couldn't figure that one out

17 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

got that won at that book

1 hour ago, facook said:

Feel like you have done very well on the prime time stuff you have tweeted. Am I wrong?

yes well on those.. sundays hard.  my 3 locals only post wr 1,2 top few rb's and qb hard to beat the main stuff