What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

Majority of the bets have come in on under in Stanford game. P12 21-10 O/U career vs Long Beach tho. LB-seein' you at the window to cash those over tickets amirite peace I'm outta here.

Frank Solich handed Tim Lester the biggest defeat of Lester's career last time they met. Lester 9-1-1 to the over during the week.

I like Solich off the home loss and off the ### kicking last season. Solich hasn't lost two consecutive conference games since Nov 04, 2015.

Ohio +103
Ohio o31½ -105

Caio from Italy - what an incredible trip.  Starting the process of returning home today.  Europe has been great because it’s caused me to “set it and forget it” with my bets.  No last minute stuff, no 2H or live pick 2-6 bets on the card you like and go with it.  Think i May have learned something.

sorty for the late post here, but fading Akron has been very profitable.  Not sure how they did vs the number early in the season but it’s def 5/6 in a row now.

BG (tonight) is the same story.  Auto fade.

same for USF.  And Cincinnati is a great squad.  I make this number in the 20’s.

Im betting Navy the rest of the year, although I got em at +10 and now +8.  Might beat ND outright.

Bet LSU and Bama On the right side of -21.  Can’t not be a good spot, I hope.

I think this is the week for Baylor.  OU -9 for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell you what man the best thing about cold weather is coming home and it's warm inside. Thanks Ref that's nice of you to say. I woke up 11am on Saturday, started betting (I never bet the 11am football games), and before I knew it was after 9pm and I was up a whole grip of cash. That never happens. It must've carried over into Sunday. I'm ready to do it again.

Europe has been great because it’s caused me to “set it and forget it” with my bets.  No last minute stuff, no 2H or live pick 2-6 bets on the card you like and go with it.  Think i May have learned something.
It's all about perspective. If you're not learning or coming up with something new every single week then you're falling behind, that's what I've learned. This stuff changes by the minute it seems.

I think the Magic's 98 ppg and Sixers' first B2B of the season will be good for an over play. Sixers 14-3 L17 in that spot and 8-1 when the opponent averages less than 107 ppg.

6ers/Magic o208 -101

Anybody feeling a Blazer fade. I had them versus the Nets and they didn't seem like they were clicking. Sagarin has Raps top-10 and Blazers 0-3 vs top-10 so far this season. It just felt like Lillard had to carry the team & Whiteside was just holding them all down and didn't even care. Pretty sure I'm gonna bet Raps.

Anybody feeling a Blazer fade. I had them versus the Nets and they didn't seem like they were clicking. Sagarin has Raps top-10 and Blazers 0-3 vs top-10 so far this season. It just felt like Lillard had to carry the team & Whiteside was just holding them all down and didn't even care. Pretty sure I'm gonna bet Raps.
Oregon native viewpoint: Blazers suck Booty.

Oregon native viewpoint: Blazers suck Booty.
Boom. :thumbup: I didn't have time to watch. I think they'll click it together some day soon since they're pro, but they probably fadeable until that happens. Books are giving them a lot of respect on lines and prices. I was surprised. Last season, no matter what the deficit, nothing was insurmountable for them. They played some tight basketball. And could sharp shoot like assassins. I think its a carryover from last season though, the respect they're getting, so until they can actually play as a team they're probably overvalued.

Purdue's 2H looks pretty bad in the box score, esp after looking at the 1H box score. Marquette switch to zone at the half or something

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A famous, controversial cheer at Purdue sporting events appears to have come to an end. Purdue Bands confirmed to News 18 the song that prompts the it, "Hail Fire," will not be played at Ross-Ade Stadium and Mackey Arena anymore. It comes following a plea to the students from administrators and coaches to end the "IU Sucks" cheer. The tune ends with the student section yelling their famous jab at the Indiana Hoosiers, no matter who the Boilermakers are playing. The band dropped the tune for football games this season, however students can still be heard cheering it following kickoffs. Purdue President Mitch Daniels has long been a critic of the cheer, heard since the late 2000s. If Daniels had it his way, the chant would have ended years ago. Now, others are on board. "I commend not just the students making that shift, but everyone else who has participated," said Daniels. "Coach Painter was very helpful, I thought, in saying, 'Hey, let's let that go.'" During his end of the year remarks in March last season, Coach Matt Painter told the Paint Crew to drop the chant. "What happened to Matt Haarms in Bloomington wasn't right," said Painter referencing IU's profane chants earlier in the season. "But we've got to clean up our own backyard and give up the 'IU Sucks' chant...We need to make that next step next year when we start off the season." President Daniels still wants students to be involved in the game. That's why he is challenging the students to come up with something new. "We have some very clever and creative students around here," said Daniels. "I'm interested to see what they come up with. I want them deviling the other team and maybe cause a little trouble.
:doh:

My best strategy last year for the second half of NCAAF was the auto fade of teams that gave up and auto backing of powerhouses (Louisville + Tennessee & Bama).

Easy to say after the past two days but the same is shaping up (Akron, BG, USF & LSU, Cincinatti, Navy)

Last edited by a moderator:
browns ml for me

only 2nd away game for mason... other was vs 49ers and he was terrible.. somehow pitt has played like 7 home games in a row in you include the chargers where it was 70% pitt fans

kitchens is so stupid tho

browns ml for me

only 2nd away game for mason... other was vs 49ers and he was terrible.. somehow pitt has played like 7 home games in a row in you include the chargers where it was 70% pitt fans

kitchens is so stupid tho
It's almost like you're good at 'cappin this ish.

Users who are viewing this thread