The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Viva las vegas

40,955 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Damn that sucks. Hope he pulls thru ok. 

Yeah, I'm rooting for him.

11 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Campbell / Okolie / Joshua parlay, around -115, all on the same bill.  Matchroom's very careful with their matchmaking, we should be ok here.

In!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of openers, is anyone up on PaddyPower or Bet365/living in Euro-land? Eyeballing una pelea next weekend that I think is gonna get opened way too low.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 3:10 PM, RJS113 said:

The Bucs have one of the most talented rosters in the league. They lost a lot of close games last year, and did a good job of addressing their biggest weaknesses in the offseason. 

They’re gonna surprise a lot of people this year, starting with a win tomorrow over the Saints. 

:cool:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RJS113 said:

:cool:

We need to work on getting you a catchphrase, but great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hagmania said:

Speaking of taking notes: oh snap, the search function comes through with something.

Edit: it went 3-0 O/U last year ftr.

Edit2: Apparently 8-1-1?! According to SDQL I missed several games that qualified...

Edit3: Ohhhhhhh, winless is the key adjective. So yes, that was 3-0. Bigger trend in play it would seem.

week 3 winless teams away - BIlls, Raiders, Giants, Steelers and Bears(depending upon this evening)

BIlls  and Steelers went over both games; 

Raiders and Giants went under both games;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

week 3 winless teams away - BIlls, Raiders, Giants, Steelers and Bears(depending upon this evening)

BIlls  and Steelers went over both games; 

Raiders and Giants went under both games;

 

So what are we playing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swirvenirvin said:

So what are we playing?

I think overs for Giants and Raiders - paging @hagmania

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The First Two Weeks Scoring (and Winning) Averse System is soon to be trending with VandyTotals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave Mason just tweeted that 74% of tonight's action is on Inexplicably Being Logged Out (-2.5) over Error Message Stating That No Bets Can Be Displayed.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Dave Mason just tweeted that 74% of tonight's action is on Inexplicably Being Logged Out (-2.5) over Error Message Stating That No Bets Can Be Displayed.

This has completely stopped for me, no issue since football started.

Lockett o3.5 -125 2x

Brandon o3 -125 2x

Russell o20.5 comp -130

Game Under 5.5 sacks -130

Trubisky u34.5 att -115

Dissly u2.5 rec -130

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

This has completely stopped for me, no issue since football started.

Lockett o3.5 -125 2x

Brandon o3 -125 2x

Russell o20.5 comp -130

Game Under 5.5 sacks -130

Trubisky u34.5 att -115

Dissly u2.5 rec -130

Looks like a sweep to me. Except for that Dissly guy potentially catching some security blanket 5-yard catches if Bears pass rush is legit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else looking forward to that Snell kid getting win #20 tomorrow?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao my guy is out here donking around with $2mm of other people's money as part of a "mutual fund." https://twitter.com/ccon8181?lang=en

If your "financial" "advisor" advocates a two-team teaser and one leg is across the zero, fire his ### ASAP.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lumpy19 said:

This has completely stopped for me, no issue since football started.

Lockett o3.5 -125 2x

Brandon o3 -125 2x

Russell o20.5 comp -130

Game Under 5.5 sacks -130

Trubisky u34.5 att -115

Dissly u2.5 rec -130

all that refreshing for 2 hours must have been good to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

all that refreshing for 2 hours must have been good to you

Reading all Swirv posts in a dumb Eli voice now, cracking up.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone in Vegas has a $5/$52,140 13 team parlay open with the bears ML as the final leg.

 

it was a 14 teamer for $80k but the packers ml pushed

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lumpy19 said:

Of course the pats get Gordon

My team has 1 playoff win since 1957

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to like Chicago -3 but now it is upto -4.5 and even though Seattle is on the road for the 2nd straight week:

BUT:  

Wilson has made 29 career prime time starts and he is 23-5-1 straight-up and 21-6-2 ATS (+14 units), making him the most profitable quarterback in those games since he was drafted in 2012 by a wide margin.

When Wilson is on the road during the regular season in prime time he is 8-2-1 ATS.

Carroll also seems to love the limelight. With Seattle, Carroll is 24-6-2 ATS (+17.1 units), making him the most profitable coach in prime time since joining Seattle.

When two winless teams meet in Week 2, the underdog has gone 31-14-2 (69%) ATS since 2003.

:shrug: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat Mahomes mvp at 18-1 feels like a good bet right now if you have a local that’s hanging his odds that high.  Only +800 at BOL

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, swirvenirvin said:

played these

 

Alan Hurnsunder37.5passing

Michael Gallupunder24,5receiving

Allen Hurnsunder3receptions

ODBunder7receptions

ODBunder90.5receivibg

Michael Gallupunder2.5receptions

Dak Prescottunder219.5passing

Eli Manningunder252.5passing

Eli Manningunder24completions

Eli Manningunder0.5rushing

Deonte Thomsponunder24.5receiving-115

Terrence Williamsunder21.5receiving-115

Terrence Williamsunder2receptions105

Don't think I officially said thanks for this.  Was a nice way to finish out Sunday.  Feel free to make tonight fun too. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played:

Trubisky U1.5 TD's (-160)
Trubisky U220.5 (-115)
Russel O235.5 (-115)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

I used to like Chicago -3 but now it is upto -4.5 and even though Seattle is on the road for the 2nd straight week:

BUT:  

Wilson has made 29 career prime time starts and he is 23-5-1 straight-up and 21-6-2 ATS (+14 units), making him the most profitable quarterback in those games since he was drafted in 2012 by a wide margin.

When Wilson is on the road during the regular season in prime time he is 8-2-1 ATS.

Carroll also seems to love the limelight. With Seattle, Carroll is 24-6-2 ATS (+17.1 units), making him the most profitable coach in prime time since joining Seattle.

When two winless teams meet in Week 2, the underdog has gone 31-14-2 (69%) ATS since 2003.

:shrug: 

I like Chicago in the 1st half (got -2.5) because I feel like Nagy's first 15 play script is what killed GB last week, and I think he's probably actually good at that.  I expect, especially with Seattle's injuries, for Chicago to jump out to a lead.  No clue where it goes from there.

I will say that I have a hard time seeing Seattle getting blown out, so I'm teasing them and the total, Hawks +10.5, over 36.5.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked myself into Seabags +4.5

also playing against Russ in Fantasy so I hope he stinks it up if they do lose badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russel can escape the rush enough times and take off imo.  Over 25.5 rushing yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, facook said:

10-3 pretty Awesome.  Thanks homie!

 

33 minutes ago, facook said:

Don't think I officially said thanks for this.  Was a nice way to finish out Sunday.  Feel free to make tonight fun too. :) 

Bro. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stuart Ullman said:

 

Bro. :lmao:

:lmao:  Thanks.....vodka?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Placed some props tonight:

Hedging Russell Wilson’s overs: 244.5 passing yards/29.5 rushing yards. I think there is a decent possibility he does both but think he will at least accomplish one of the two.

Will Dissly spent his whole career as a blocking TE. Week 1 was one of the biggest outliers I’ve ever seen. U 3 catches, U 30.5 yds he only went over those numbers FOUR TIMES in college. Ya, you read that correctly. If I lose this bet it won’t be for lack of process.

Trubisky O 0.5 INT, because why not, he’s not that good. Earl Thomas is playing, Shaquil Griffin is underrated as is Bradley McDougald. Dart throw, but I’ll take the shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

1H Seattle o7.5 -115

Apparently the Seahawks are playing the 85 Bears tonight.

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stuart Ullman said:

Apparently the Seahawks are playing the 85 Bears tonight.

:lmao:

Im worried.

I suck at gambling and think Seattle should be favored by 5

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facook said:

Don't think I officially said thanks for this.  Was a nice way to finish out Sunday.  Feel free to make tonight fun too. :) 

nothing too strong.  Played cohen unders could those could backfire easily

dilly dilly unders and gabriel over 2.5

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cear

53 minutes ago, facook said:

I like Chicago in the 1st half (got -2.5) because I feel like Nagy's first 15 play script is what killed GB last week, and I think he's probably actually good at that.  I expect, especially with Seattle's injuries, for Chicago to jump out to a lead.  No clue where it goes from there.

I will say that I have a hard time seeing Seattle getting blown out, so I'm teasing them and the total, Hawks +10.5, over 36.5.

Pretty smart IMHO! - I'll tail, hope this is right and then take Sea for the 2nd half... :shrug:

Bears -3 -110 1H

Wilson Rushing O

Burton 1st TD +850

GLTA
AB

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyler Lockett O55.5 receiving yards, -125

Who the hell else is Russell Wilson going to throw the ball to? Seahawks are gonna get blown out, right?

Should see a ton of targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan Lambskin said:

My team has 1 playoff win since 1957

Maybe Bill will throw the lions a bone if Gordon flames out in New England

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marshall o3.5 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now