What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel week 14 (1 Viewer)

DukeBroadway

Footballguy
On your marks.  Get set.   GO! 

At first glance, I am probably gonna build around D. Johnson,  J.Hill, Evans,  and Minn D.   Leaning towards Winston,  Luck,  Wilson at QB.   Cheap at TE with the Fed vs Colts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Early Week 14 look

It’s 16 games a week from here on out, Yea Baby

TNF

Oak at KC

I really Like Kelce here for the Thur-Mon cash slate as well as Ware.

Crabtree and the Oak Def for GPPs with a possible Carr/Crab stack

Pitt/Buff- So will the real Ben stand up??  This is going to be one of the make or break decisions of the week, do you roll with the Big 3 and ignore the home/road split stats?  I know I want Bell no matter what!  Going to have to swing and play Big Ben in some GPPs and may even swing for the fences with a Super stack of Ben/AB/LGreen and the Pitt Def.  On the other side I really like McCoy here, BUT, Buff has ONE viable receiving option in Watkins so I worry that Pitt will be able to play 8 in the box to stop McCoy, for that reason I will shy away from him in cash LUs and will use him strictly in GPPss

Cincy at Clev- Can you smell that?  It’s RGIII ready to break DSF players hearts, again.  I can’t see using any Clev players here as we simply don’t know what is going on.  Hill should see the majority of the ground work here and has a positive match up.  LaFell looks like he may be the newest target for AD since Green is gone, he had 7 targets last week for 95 and a TD.

Chic at Det- Why is this over/under at 43.5??  Howard looks to be a play in both cash and GPP.  Looks like Wilson is out so a marginal bump to Bellamy but he’s a GPP punt at best.  I like Staff here but that’s about it.  Don’t want to try and guess who gets the targets, Tate/EBron or Riddick so I’ll just use Matthew.

Minn at Jax-  Do I need to say it???  100% exposure to the Minn Def, Blake could throw a pic 6 for the 3rd week in a row and between the OL issues and the RB injuries this Jags OFF is a hot mess.  Don’t like anything else in this game

SD at Carol-  I’ll be high on Cam in this game, I see this as a bounce back game against a suspect SD def.  Rivers is going to score so Cam will need to keep pace.  Really like Gordon here with Luke out.  Also like Gano here if the weather is good.

Houst at Indy- Big spot for LMiller and CJF, I will have heavy exposure to both.  Also like Luck here at home with 1st place in the AFC south on the line

Wash at Phily-Who the hell is going to be the RB for Phily???  Will Reed be back?  Don’t see much cash value here but in play for GPPs are all of the Wash skill players.  Also Wentz seems to be regressing so this may be a good/sneaky time to play the Wash def if you don’t want 100% exposure to Minn.  Hopkins could be a good K option here playing at home in a game with a O/U of 46.5.  As usual take a look at the weather.

Den at Tenn- Murray, Murray, Murray and Henry, that’s what you are going to here in this game.  If Seimian is back then I like ESanders here, if not I’m staying away from the Den off. 

Ariz at Mia-DJ is DJ, other than that Fitz is the only Cardinal I’d play.  Ajayi is a decent GPP play

Later games to come later

Early Week 14 look

It’s 16 games a week from here on out, Yea Baby

TNF

Oak at KC

I really Like Kelce here for the Thur-Mon cash slate as well as Ware.

Crabtree and the Oak Def for GPPs with a possible Carr/Crab stack

Pitt/Buff- So will the real Ben stand up??  This is going to be one of the make or break decisions of the week, do you roll with the Big 3 and ignore the home/road split stats?  I know I want Bell no matter what!  Going to have to swing and play Big Ben in some GPPs and may even swing for the fences with a Super stack of Ben/AB/LGreen and the Pitt Def.  On the other side I really like McCoy here, BUT, Buff has ONE viable receiving option in Watkins so I worry that Pitt will be able to play 8 in the box to stop McCoy, for that reason I will shy away from him in cash LUs and will use him strictly in GPPss

Cincy at Clev- Can you smell that?  It’s RGIII ready to break DSF players hearts, again.  I can’t see using any Clev players here as we simply don’t know what is going on.  Hill should see the majority of the ground work here and has a positive match up.  LaFell looks like he may be the newest target for AD since Green is gone, he had 7 targets last week for 95 and a TD.

Chic at Det- Why is this over/under at 43.5??  Howard looks to be a play in both cash and GPP.  Looks like Wilson is out so a marginal bump to Bellamy but he’s a GPP punt at best.  I like Staff here but that’s about it.  Don’t want to try and guess who gets the targets, Tate/EBron or Riddick so I’ll just use Matthew.

Minn at Jax-  Do I need to say it???  100% exposure to the Minn Def, Blake could throw a pic 6 for the 3rd week in a row and between the OL issues and the RB injuries this Jags OFF is a hot mess.  Don’t like anything else in this game

SD at Carol-  I’ll be high on Cam in this game, I see this as a bounce back game against a suspect SD def.  Rivers is going to score so Cam will need to keep pace.  Really like Gordon here with Luke out.  Also like Gano here if the weather is good.

Houst at Indy- Big spot for LMiller and CJF, I will have heavy exposure to both.  Also like Luck here at home with 1st place in the AFC south on the line

Wash at Phily-Who the hell is going to be the RB for Phily???  Will Reed be back?  Don’t see much cash value here but in play for GPPs are all of the Wash skill players.  Also Wentz seems to be regressing so this may be a good/sneaky time to play the Wash def if you don’t want 100% exposure to Minn.  Hopkins could be a good K option here playing at home in a game with a O/U of 46.5.  As usual take a look at the weather.

Den at Tenn- Murray, Murray, Murray and Henry, that’s what you are going to here in this game.  If Seimian is back then I like ESanders here, if not I’m staying away from the Den off. 

Ariz at Mia-DJ is DJ, other than that Fitz is the only Cardinal I’d play.  Ajayi is a decent GPP play

Later games to come later
Very nice analysis Megla..........looking forward to your other thoughts!  :thumbup:

Early look continued

NYJ at SF- YUCK- Bowles says Petty will start, that kill all of the NYJ Recs, Forte is the only player on that side of the ball I like simply because SF run def is [Barkley voice]Turrible [Barkley voice].  If you play the 4pm only slate then the SF def could be a decent play as Petty is going to turn the ball over.

ATL at LAR- I know what I'm thinking, we saw a bit of this last week, the Ryan effect is stating to take hold, I like Freeman here as ATL will look to control the TOP, also like Gabriel for GPPs as JJ looks doubtful with turf toe.  I have a feeling that Gurley plays big in this one, but the fact that he is non-existent in the passing game really limits how he can score, I'll put him in some 4pm slate GPPs just in case and will also look at the LAR def as a play more as hunch that Ryan will implode again.

NO at TB- We thought we know who Brees was at home, I fear we know who he is on the road!  Add to this the TB def is playing at a very high level and I think I fade Brees here, even in GPPs.  If Ingram is out again I'll get some exposure to Hightower but that's about it on the NO side.  Give me all the Evans I can get and some Winston as well.  Sneaky play at TE is Brate, his targets are up and the NO def is not good.

Seat at GB- This one could be fun to watch, going to have much of this game in play!  Wilson and Rogers are both cash and GPP options as are all of the GB rec and Baldwin/Graham.  Don't like Rawls here.

SNF

Dall at NYG- Zeke yes, cash or GPP but more cash for me because of his salary.  OB Jr is a wild card here, I could see a HUGE game in primetime and I can also see him letting someone get in his head and be more worried about that than catching passes.  A strong GPP play but fade him in cash.  Don't really like much else here, its a inter-conference game and each team knows each other well.

MNF

Balt- NE- Hard not to like both the QBs here, Flacco on the road is a bit of a risk but in the Prime time slate his ownership should be much lower than Brady/Dak/Rogers making him somewhat attractive for GPPs.  Once again I don't think NE will be able to run so the short passing game will be there running game, bump for Edleman and can we PLEASE stop posting Bennett as an option at TE.  On the Balt side West could be a sneaky play and I always like the old vet SS Sr in Primetime as a WR3

In Utah, they are calling for a monster snow storm to start on Sunday.  The path could divert before then and end up somewhere else so it bears watching.

First Look Thur-Mon Slate LUs

Cash-Looking at 4 possibilities

High risk

Kap/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelce/Prater/Minn, IVC says 138-134

Safe

Wilson/Ware/Hill/AB/Jordy/Esand/Kelce/Santo/Minn, IVC says 132-133

Low Risk

Brady/Ware/Gordo/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelc/Aguayo/Minn, IVC says 132-129

Cam/Ware/Zeke/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelce/Gano/Minn, IVC says 134-132

GPPs

Carr/Ware/Gordo/Coop/Jordy/ESand/Kelce/Aguay/Minn, 130-128

Rogers/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/AdamT/Esand/Kelc/Jano/Minn, 133-129

Kap/DJ/Hill/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/VDavis/Jano/Minn, 136-132

Can pivot off of ESand with LaFell

Can pivot off of Fitz with TP Sr or MThom

Thoughts

Here is my Thurs - Mon Oakheart entry that turned into a MNF/Pats homer special:

Brady

McCoy/D.Murray

Edelman/Mitchell/S.Smith

Graham

Santos

Minn

Megla said:
First Look Thur-Mon Slate LUs

Cash-Looking at 4 possibilities

High risk

Kap/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelce/Prater/Minn, IVC says 138-134

Safe

Wilson/Ware/Hill/AB/Jordy/Esand/Kelce/Santo/Minn, IVC says 132-133

Low Risk

Brady/Ware/Gordo/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelc/Aguayo/Minn, IVC says 132-129

Cam/Ware/Zeke/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/Kelce/Gano/Minn, IVC says 134-132

GPPs

Carr/Ware/Gordo/Coop/Jordy/ESand/Kelce/Aguay/Minn, 130-128

Rogers/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/AdamT/Esand/Kelc/Jano/Minn, 133-129

Kap/DJ/Hill/Jordy/Fitz/ESand/VDavis/Jano/Minn, 136-132

Can pivot off of ESand with LaFell

Can pivot off of Fitz with TP Sr or MThom

Thoughts
I like them all but the kap lineups-after last weeks debacle my balls just aren't that big. Also having Sanders in every lineup is a little risky but it is only the Titans.

Here is my Thurs - Mon Oakheart entry that turned into a MNF/Pats homer special:

Brady

McCoy/D.Murray

Edelman/Mitchell/S.Smith

Graham

Santos

Minn
welcome back-we missed you. my lineup for same contest

Rogers

Bell Hill

Evans Adams Edelman

Gresham

Gostkowski

Minn

I like them all but the kap lineups-after last weeks debacle my balls just aren't that big. Also having Sanders in every lineup is a little risky but it is only the Titans.
That's part of the appeal of Kap in the GPPs, many will think like you and not play him giving him a low owner %.

I posted my pivot for ESanders at the bottom of the post in the event I don't want %100 exposure to him I can pivot to LaFell

Alright, baring some new injury news I'm set for my Thur-Mon slate

Cash LUs

Wilson/Ware/Hill/AB/Jordy/ESanders/Kelce/Santos/Mnn

Cam/Zeke/Ware/Jordy/LaFell/Graham/Janok/Minn

100 player Leagues

Kap/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/Fiitz/ESand/Kelce/Prater/Minn

Winston/Bell/Hightower/Evans/Crabtree/Sanders/Kelce/McManus/Minn

GPPs

Carr/Gordo/Ware/Coop/Jordy/Sanders/Kelce/Aguayo/Minn

Rogers/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/TP SR/Ginn Jr/Graham/Janok/Minn

Wilson/DJ/LMurray/Jordy/TP SR/LaFell/Kelce/Bailey/Minn

Best of luck tonight guys

Alright, baring some new injury news I'm set for my Thur-Mon slate

Cash LUs

Wilson/Ware/Hill/AB/Jordy/ESanders/Kelce/Santos/Mnn

Cam/Zeke/Ware/Jordy/LaFell/Graham/Janok/Minn

100 player Leagues

Kap/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/Fiitz/ESand/Kelce/Prater/Minn

Winston/Bell/Hightower/Evans/Crabtree/Sanders/Kelce/McManus/Minn

GPPs

Carr/Gordo/Ware/Coop/Jordy/Sanders/Kelce/Aguayo/Minn

Rogers/Zeke/Gordo/Jordy/TP SR/Ginn Jr/Graham/Janok/Minn

Wilson/DJ/LMurray/Jordy/TP SR/LaFell/Kelce/Bailey/Minn

Best of luck tonight guys
Complete MNF fade for you Megla? I think I will be on Edelman @ 6.6K but I suppose other than that there's not much

Complete MNF fade for you Megla? I think I will be on Edelman @ 6.6K but I suppose other than that there's not much
I almost never use MNF for this slate, just too much can happen in the 3.5 days after lock.  Besides about 80% of the players, based on my experience, create LUs the same way so the players on MNF are going to have such a low ownership that they won't move the cash line much.

Thoughts for week 14:

• QB: I like Winston a lot - reasonable price. Not touching Derek Carr. Carson Palmer and Joe Flacco are cheap options that should do well. Wilson should destroy that weak GB secondary. Not willing to play Big Ben. Too inconsistent on the road. Don't like Brees at all.

• RB: All over Jeremy Hill. Not willing to risk playing Blount against tough Balt D. Ware should be solid and outperform his price. Gore a nice value. David Johnson worth every penny, even at that price. Really wanted to own a lot of shares of Forte this week, but I am not willing to spend money on the Jets' offense. Terrible. 

• WR: Fitzgerald insanely cheap, so is Moncrief. Something tells me Dez finishes as the #1 WR this week. I own a couple shares of Amari, but much as it pains an old Raider fan, KC probably a lot better team and they might destroy Oakland. Tyrell Williams a great value, so is Golden Tate.

• TE: Denver not good covering TEs, but I think there's a chance they double up Walker and dare the Tenn WRs to get open. I own a couple Walker shares, but beware. Brate should go off. Rudolph looks like a sneaky play. Jimmy Graham should finish #1 at the position this week. Not willing to spend a dime on Olsen.

• D: Bortles has more pick six plays than wins in his career. I'm all over Minn, Denver, and Cincy. Detroit is a nice, low-owned D that might rock Chicago.

Thoughts for week 14:

• QB: I like Winston a lot - reasonable price. Not touching Derek Carr. Carson Palmer and Joe Flacco are cheap options that should do well. Wilson should destroy that weak GB secondary. Not willing to play Big Ben. Too inconsistent on the road. Don't like Brees at all.

• RB: All over Jeremy Hill. Not willing to risk playing Blount against tough Balt D. Ware should be solid and outperform his price. Gore a nice value. David Johnson worth every penny, even at that price. Really wanted to own a lot of shares of Forte this week, but I am not willing to spend money on the Jets' offense. Terrible. 

• WR: Fitzgerald insanely cheap, so is Moncrief. Something tells me Dez finishes as the #1 WR this week. I own a couple shares of Amari, but much as it pains an old Raider fan, KC probably a lot better team and they might destroy Oakland. Tyrell Williams a great value, so is Golden Tate.

• TE: Denver not good covering TEs, but I think there's a chance they double up Walker and dare the Tenn WRs to get open. I own a couple Walker shares, but beware. Brate should go off. Rudolph looks like a sneaky play. Jimmy Graham should finish #1 at the position this week. Not willing to spend a dime on Olsen.

• D: Bortles has more pick six plays than wins in his career. I'm all over Minn, Denver, and Cincy. Detroit is a nice, low-owned D that might rock Chicago.
You pretty much covered my thoughts exactly except I also like Cousins. If Thomas is out I think Cooks is a must play at 6300.

Thoughts for week 14:

You pretty much covered my thoughts exactly except I also like Cousins. If Thomas is out I think Cooks is a must play at 6300.
Yeah, I forgot to mention Cousins. Good call. I love Cooks, it's just that the NO targets are so hard to predict.

Thu-Mon LU

Russell Wilson

Spencer Ware

Jeremy Hill

T.Y. Hilton

Jordy Nelson

Julian Edelman

Travis Kelce

Stephen Gostkowski

Minnesota Vikings

Thur/Mon Cash

Kaep-Bell-Zeke-Sanders-Edelman-Tate-Graham-Prater-Minn. 

Fading Thurs game totally............

podunker said:
Thur/Mon Cash

Kaep-Bell-Zeke-Sanders-Edelman-Tate-Graham-Prater-Minn. 

Fading Thurs game totally............
Great call-wish I did but played kelce. At least he wasnt superbad.

Brady

McCoy/D.Murray

Edelman/Mitchell/S.Smith

Graham

Santos

Minn
As I stared at this, I thought more people would be on Mitchell, so before lock I changed this one to:

Brady

D.Murray/D.Lewis

Edelman

OBJ

Nelson

Graham

Santos

Minn

Lewis looks good, they didn't have to use him last week.  This week might be different as Balt is more vulnerable to pass catching RBs.  Also liked getting the Nelson/Graham stack in there in case those two Qbs start slinging it around.  Still working on my other $1 entry. 

RGIII - insane for cash LU?  I was playing around with this a little.  He will likely be playing from behind.  Should get some rushing...er, I mean scrambling yards.  Perhaps hit a desperation deep ball or two to Pryor or Coleman?  And, of course, he could get knocked out before the second series.  Sounds like more of a gpp play maybe, but I like the LU around him which may be good enough to cash even if he doesn't come through.  Hell I cashed a LU with Kaepernick when he put up a turd.

RG III

Johnson, Elliott

Evans, Moncrief, Sanders

Brate

Aguayo

SF

...meh, I'll chicken out and probably come down from Evans or Elliott to upgrade QB and/or D,  Do we know if Siemien is playing yet?

RGIII - insane for cash LU?  I was playing around with this a little.  He will likely be playing from behind.  Should get some rushing...er, I mean scrambling yards.  Perhaps hit a desperation deep ball or two to Pryor or Coleman?  And, of course, he could get knocked out before the second series.  Sounds like more of a gpp play maybe, but I like the LU around him which may be good enough to cash even if he doesn't come through.  Hell I cashed a LU with Kaepernick when he put up a turd.

RG III

Johnson, Elliott

Evans, Moncrief, Sanders

Brate

Aguayo

SF

...meh, I'll chicken out and probably come down from Evans or Elliott to upgrade QB and/or D,  Do we know if Siemien is playing yet?
Honestly, I started doing a reevaluation on Fridays, to double check myself and my thoughts from Monday each week. What usually happens is I totally change my mind on things after reading all the "Experts" articles through the week, so I go back and see how much I have changed and try to figure out why I did. I like RG3 to reach value this week on Monday if he got the start. Of course, reading other peoples thoughts through the week got me off of him. After my reevaluation, I see no reason you can't play him in cash. There are lots of advantages to playing him. He is dirt cheap so you can put a lot of studs around him to protect yourself. Like you said, I had Geno in a LU earlier this year when he got hurt, and I still won because of the other studs in the LU with him. Now obviously if he was going up against Denver, that is another story. >>The fact is cinco doest have that good of pass defense

Anyone have details on the NFL/EPL cross sport contest?  Will this be full of EPL "experts" (is there such a thing?) or NFL junkies looking for more action?

Some of you did that NFL/NBA recently, was that a 3 round survivor?

I'm just not feeling comfortable with this week yet.  I have about six different cash LUs in contests right now with a few other combos still rolling around in my head.  I seem to have, what appears to be, too many viable options and different ways to construct line ups this week.  That never works well for me.   I usually try not to play more than 2 different LUs and prefer one that I am confident in.  I will reduce my number of line ups before Sunday, but will torture myself in the process.  Will I choose the right one?  

ETA...well, I whittled it down to three at the moment, all built around stud RBs:

Cousins, Johnson, Bell, Nelson, Sanders, LaFell, Brate, Aguayo, Min

Rodgers, Johnson, Elliott, Nelson, Sanders, LaFell, Brate, Vinatieri, SF

Rodgers, Bell, Elliott, Evans, Sanders, Gabriel, Brate Aguayo, SF

Andrew Luck

Jameis Winston

Russell Wilson

LeVeon Bell

David Johnson

Ezekiel Elliott

Jeremy Hill

Jeremy Hill

Melvin Gordon

Mike Evans

Doug Baldwin

Larry Fitzgerald

T.Y. Hilton

Emmanuel Sanders

Golden Tate

Ted Ginn

Jordy Nelson

Brandin Cooks

C.J. Fiedorowicz

Cameron Brate

Jimmy Graham

Roberto Aguayo

Dan Bailey

Roberto Aguayo

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Minnesota Vikings

Usually I play 2 LUs at cash+ but may split it up to 3.  This is what I'm looking at.

Can someone explain the love for Luck and Hilton? I  don't think that they are horrible plays, but every where I look has Luck as a top 3 qb and Hilton as a top 8 receiver. Houston is a very good pass defense. They slowed down Rodgers last week, and they have slowed down a lot of really good quarterbacks this year. I don't see Luck or Hilton as awful plays, but I don't think they are must plays. 

Can someone explain the love for Luck and Hilton? I  don't think that they are horrible plays, but every where I look has Luck as a top 3 qb and Hilton as a top 8 receiver. Houston is a very good pass defense. They slowed down Rodgers last week, and they have slowed down a lot of really good quarterbacks this year. I don't see Luck or Hilton as awful plays, but I don't think they are must plays. 
Tied for highest projected point total on the board with 26.5, at home in the dome, coming off a big week, playing for 1st place in the AFC South.

EDIT: Johnathan Joseph questionable and may miss, as well

I agree with the not-must play assessment, but I like them as much as Rogers, Winston, Wilson and their targets.  On a down week for projected points, Luck/Hilton seems to offer a good mix of safety and upside to me. 

see a lot of people on the ari/mia wrs.  but do we really like either fitz or landry? can anybody make an argument for or against?

Andrew Luck

Jameis Winston

Russell Wilson

LeVeon Bell

David Johnson

Ezekiel Elliott

Jeremy Hill

Jeremy Hill

Melvin Gordon

Mike Evans

Doug Baldwin

Larry Fitzgerald

T.Y. Hilton

Emmanuel Sanders

Golden Tate

Ted Ginn

Jordy Nelson

Brandin Cooks

C.J. Fiedorowicz

Cameron Brate

Jimmy Graham

Roberto Aguayo

Dan Bailey

Roberto Aguayo

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Minnesota Vikings

Usually I play 2 LUs at cash+ but may split it up to 3.  This is what I'm looking at.
Waffling on the Jameis lineup.  Have an easy pivot to Rodgers -- gonna ramble a little on it to help me get sorted.

Jameis at his most expensive, Rodgers at his cheapest.  TB with their full backfield healthy, Martin, Sims coming off IR, Jacquizz's midweek buzz about getting work, exacerbates my concern about Winston's passing attempts. 

OTOH, TB with a projected total of 26, O/U 50.5, compared to GB's 20.75 in a 44.5 O/U.  Vegas doesn't really seem to be penalizing the SEA D with Earl Thomas out.  Little worried about having 2 of my stacks in the same 44.5 O/U game.  

Keeping an eye on the weather, looking for an excuse at this point. 

Unrelated to Winston/Rodgers: will be looking to incorporate some Taylor Gabriel with the gimpy Julio and Jordan Matthews with DGB to scratch. 

cash

Wilson DJ Hill Brown tate Inman Brate  Aguayo Minn

rogers DJ Murray Evans Sanders Sheppard McDonald Zuerlein Minn (rogers,dj,murray,shep,zuer,minn  are on the team I'm facing in playoffs so the jinx is in)

$5 SE GPP

Palmer Bell Murray Fitz Tate Cooks Graham Aguayo Minn

$1 100 league

Luck Bell McCoy TY Gabriel Ty Williams Fied Praeter Det

Cash LUs

Rogers,DJ,Bell,Tate,SShepp,Gabriel,Walker,Prat,Minn

Luck,DJ,Bell,Jordy,ESand,Ginn,Brate,Prat,Minn

been a while since i actually posted on this board. Active reader and follower though since 2004. FWIW, i've had an up and down season on fanduel. Started with the $8 i had from last year(first year). that number has shot up to 150, but i've been sitting around 50 a week to start with and always end up a little over or a little under. literally all season long.

cash LU Main

Luck

Bell/Hill

Hilton/Sanders/Tate

Graham

Bailey

Vikings

cash LU 1 pm only

Luck

DJ/Hill

Tate/J Matthews/D Thomas

Walker

Prater

Cinci

one of the many GPP's :)

Rivers

D Murray/R Mathews

AB/Tyrell Williams/TY hilton

Olsen

Hopkins

Bengals

Thoughts?

$5, single entry, NFL Spike, 29k entries

Aaron Rogers

David Johnson, Leveon Bell

Jordy, Taylor Gabriel, Ginn

Graham

Aguayo

Cinci D

Not feeling so great heading into today.  Sometimes that's a good sign.

1pm:

#1 Luck, DJ, Bell, Ginn, Tate, Crowder, Ertz, Prater, MIN

Cousins, DJ, Hill, Hilton, Tate, D.Jackson, Walker, Prater, CIN

Main:

Newton, Gore, Bell, Evans, Fitz, Gabriel, Eifert, Aguayo, MIN

Cousins, DJ, Bell, Cooks, Sanders, Crowder, Brate, Prater, DET

#1 Wilson, DJ, Hill, Nelson, Tate, Gabriel, Graham, Vinatieri, CIN

$65K Sun NFL BIG $2 Double Up (Top 16,250 Win) - David Johnson 74.7% owned @ $9700 ( ! )

Users who are viewing this thread