What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nick Kwiatkoski (1 Viewer)

Six-Burgh Steelers

Footballguy
Was wondering what others thoughts are on him. 

He put up some solid numbers Sunday. Can we expect more of the same? 

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to give him a good long look this week... possibly starting him Weeks 15-16.  Fortunately in the league where I have him (and lost Kuechly, unfortunately) I have a Week 14 bye, so will see how he does in his 2nd week with "full action".  100% of snaps against SFO, definitely a good sign. 9 solos (2 of them for loss, which is a bonus in my league) and 2 passes broken up.

And, not to turn this into a WDIS, but I have Bellore, Whitehead and Shazier as my starters with Kuechly likely out.  I'd likely give Kwiatkowski the nod over either Bellore or Whitehead in Week 15 against the Packers if he in fact does fairly well (say 15+ points in a standard scoring format) against the Lions this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also - Jerrell Freeman's slated to come back Week 16, yeah?  Wonder if the audition is cut short or if they just keep Freeman on the bench?

nirad3 said:
Also - Jerrell Freeman's slated to come back Week 16, yeah?  Wonder if the audition is cut short or if they just keep Freeman on the bench?
No reason to keep Freeman on the bench.  It wasn't an injury situation so he should be completely healthy with no reason to sit.

Timu started for Trevathan even though he was listed behind Kwiat for Freeman's spot and Christian Jones was listed behind Trevathan on the depth chart. I think there's a chance they want to see the kid play, so Freeman and Kwiat start at ILB in week 16 and going forward.

I suggested him in the Dynasty Stash thread. He's a football player.  Not a huge pure athlete but great read and reaction.  Think Spielman, although I"m not suggesting he's that good.  You would just look at Spielman run and think "wow, no way that guy can hang in the NFL" and then he'd go hang 20 tackles on you.

Got in a limited practice today. 

Linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski (pectoral muscle) practiced Wednesday on a limited basis. Kwiatkoski has been out since suffering the injury in Week 2.

Anyone out there have some insight into Kwiatkoski's status for this week with Travathan out? Is he ready to hold down the fort next to Jones or is Timu in the mix? 

My bad. Should have said "likely" out. Just reading the tea leaves given no practice all week. Should probably stop doing that. Hasn't worked well for me all season. Thanks though.

Grrrr..... didn't see the news on Trevathon at all last week and dropped Kwiat in one of two leagues. Seemed like he had fallen out of favor but it looks like he certainly won that favor back with a monster day on the midway.

Users who are viewing this thread