What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My flight is delayed in Columbus, Ohio (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
Been stuck at the airport for hours, I know I'm here a few hours more.  A couple of observations:

- High Street, or whatever that nice street I stayed on, is nice.  Quaint, nice town.  I could see it being a comfortable place to live. 

- This feels like probably what 90% of American cities are.  I bet I could get used to it.  But I do feel like I'm in real America.

- Anything good for me to do here?  JK lol

- Double JK, I bet the college chicks are hot, and I know there are TONS of college football nerds here who paint their faces and stuff.

I'm stuck at the one place that stays open after 7pm in the airstrip here, having a pinot noir and an order of their finest chicken fingers.  GO BUCKEYES ammiright???

You'd be home by 5:30 and could actually see the kids during the week. 
Exactly why it seems like a nice place to live.  Nobody here has any interest in going 115%.  A nice, steady, 50%, 75% if you're a gunner.  I could get used to this half-time pace.  

Exactly why it seems like a nice place to live.  Nobody here has any interest in going 115%.  A nice, steady, 50%, 75% if you're a gunner.  I could get used to this half-time pace.  
Manhattan really ####s with your view of what's important, but you know that and we know you know that and you need it and it'll likely kill you. 

GL!

Columbus is a great medical and biotechnology town. Some really smart people and top notch cutting edge companies there. Legit nice people too.

GroveDiesel said:
Columbus is a great medical and biotechnology town. Some really smart people and top notch cutting edge companies there. Legit nice people too.
Sounds fascinating.  

mr roboto said:
Manhattan really ####s with your view of what's important, but you know that and we know you know that and you need it and it'll likely kill you. 

GL!
You want us on that wall.  You need us on that wall.  

Otis said:
I dunno man.  It's a tough change.

You'll move out there, and be all like, ''Ah, this is nice, these people know how to live.....''

Then you'll be the 4th car at a red light, and won't make it because the three people in front of you will be thinking about how nice it is not to rush and you will LOSE YOUR ####ING MIND!!!!!!!

Sounds fascinating.  
They also have the hall of fame and rivers that explode into flames.

Which brings me to a tangent

Interesting Facts About Cleveland:

1- Cleveland was the first city in the US to allow native Americans to watch baseball

Good news: I found the airport bar that stays open till 8.  In case you're feeling a little wild. 

Interesting fact #2

Cleveland is the only dry city in the US, but the airport has an exemption until 8pm which is known as the witching hour

URGENT UPDATE:  They airline feels like a bag of richards, so they just rolled out free pizza at the gate.  

Liar.  But absolutely yes if you really are.  Richard.  
Well I'm not at the airport, but I live and work on high street a couple minutes from downtown, if you can make it back before your flight or you're coming back any time soon.

OHHH.  Right.  In between Cincy and Dayton is obviously where they're hiding all the hot chicks.  
You realize you're at the airport...waiting by your gate.  The people you are seeing are from NY.

Since you already ate Otis, I assume you will stay away from the pizza.
Honestly NOTHING to do here but eat and drink.  I've had like 4 meals and eleventy drinks since I got here.  So I feel too full and disgusted with myself for the pizza, and yet, honestly, I could kind of go for a slice of pizza.  

Users who are viewing this thread