What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - 0.5ppr, WHIR (1 Viewer)

newbie_bewbie

Footballguy
0.5 ppr

1) Kaepernick (vs NYJ) or Bortles (vs MIN)

Neither are great options, but I'm leaning Kaep on a bounce back game after being benched.

2) Pick 2:

Mitchell (vs BAL)

Boyd (@CLE)

Fuller (@IND)

Beasley (@NYG)

I'm leaning Boyd and Mitchell here. I think Mitchell is for sure, and Boyd had a great matchup, but has a lot of other targets around him.

3) Alston Jeffery is on the WW, and am considering picking him up for the last couple weeks of the fantasy season. Anyone think he's worth the pick up? I could drop any of the above, or Derrick Henry or Dion Lewis.

Taylor Gabriel is available on WW too

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Leave a link, WHIR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with Kaepernick and Mitchell and Beasley. Fuller is too boom or bust. Boyd, hard to say with that matchup. On paper looks great but I have a feeling it will be a close game. Tough to say what Jeffrey will do after missing 4 games. He is uber talented though. I'm not buying on Gabriel.

If you have to pick between those I'd go Kaepernick

i don't think Boyd get many looks cause cin will run all game I like Mitchell for sure, and then depends on expectations I like Beasley solid 10-12 pts. But if you need more of a boom or bust I like Fuller against ind.

Id drop Lewis for alshon I don't think Lewis takes over that backfield with white there still.

heres my link

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752208-wdis-leave-a-link/

1) Kaep

2) Beasley and Boyd

3) Don't like either Jeffery or Gabriel much more than anyone else you already have.

Thanks for your help...

I think both QBs are in the same range this week.  I don't know the Jets that well, but it looks like they've thrown in the towel.  I guess they could turn it around, but they look done.  For that reason I'd lean Kaep.

I think Mitchell and as for the 2nd WR, I'd go with Beasley if you need a solid floor.  He's pretty reliable and should be able to get open against the Giants.  If you need a high ceiling, don't sleep on Gabriel.  It looks like Sanu is going to be out, and Julio is dealing with a toe.  Gabriel will be the de facto #2 in a high-powered offense.  To me he's got the potential for a big week.

Good luck!

0.5 ppr

1) Kaepernick (vs NYJ) or Bortles (vs MIN)

Neither are great options, but I'm leaning Kaep on a bounce back game after being benched.
I just can't in good conscience recommend Kaep. Not that Bortles against MIN is a great option, but Kaepernick could be a disastrous start. It's not like they gain anything by letting him play and if he starts out like he did last week they may have a quick trigger. 

Is there anything on the wire? I would consider a FA over either of someone like TTaylor or Flacco is out there. If not, I'd go Bortles, but only because starting Kaep could be suicidal.

2) Pick 2:

Mitchell (vs BAL)

Boyd (@CLE)

Fuller (@IND)

Beasley (@NYG)

I'm leaning Boyd and Mitchell here. I think Mitchell is for sure, and Boyd had a great matchup, but has a lot of other targets around him.
Boyd and Mitchell would be my two picks as well. 

3) Alston Jeffery is on the WW, and am considering picking him up for the last couple weeks of the fantasy season. Anyone think he's worth the pick up? I could drop any of the above, or Derrick Henry or Dion Lewis.

Taylor Gabriel is available on WW too

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Not sure Jeffery is worth dropping either of those guys - Lewis could get more looks if something happens to another Pats receiver (or if they start giving Edelman more time off to heal up before the playoffs), and Henry could blow up with an injury to Murray. 

Leave a link, WHIR
Thanks

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752244-flex-position-help-needed/

Users who are viewing this thread