What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex Position Help Needed (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Pick one for my Flex position. PPR, .1/1, 6 pt TDs, -2 FL, IDP league so PR/KR = .1/3 + return TDs 6

Here are the options: 

• McKinnon AT Jags
  • Snead AT Bucs (who would be moved to WR3 if M.Thomas can't go) 
  • Theilen AT Jags (PR helps, but after the costly fumble last week, not sure he's still got that job) 
  • T.Boyd AT CLE
  • Forsett or Simms, neither of whom would I start in their 1st week back. 
Currently I've got McKinnon in, for his matchup (Jags) and receptions (3-5 the last few weeks) plus it appears his timeshare has been getting the edge over Asiata the last few weeks. 

Leave a link and I'll happily respond to yours. Thanks in advance. 

Hmmm.... responded to 1/2 dozen topics with a link and the only response was from someone who wasn't asking for help.  :unsure:

Thanks for chiming in @Rubi  :)  

Boyd has a decent floor at this point. I would roll with him. The rest of those guys seem like lottery tickets to me. If you dont like Boyd tho I would go with Theilen

Thanks for answering mine!

I think it's between Boyd and McKinnon. I lean towards McKinnon a little more, just because of the run potential if the Bengals get up early and all the TD's go to their other options, which seems highly possible.

I don't see the Jags getting up high enough to force Minnesota to throw all day, so I can see McKinnon getting a decent amount of opportunities.

If you want to take a gamble though, I'd roll with Snead. NO vs TB has shootout potential (but we all know how Thursday night games go), and Snead could benefit from it.

Thanks for answering mine!

I think it's between Boyd and McKinnon. I lean towards McKinnon a little more, just because of the run potential if the Bengals get up early and all the TD's go to their other options, which seems highly possible.

I don't see the Jags getting up high enough to force Minnesota to throw all day, so I can see McKinnon getting a decent amount of opportunities.

If you want to take a gamble though, I'd roll with Snead. NO vs TB has shootout potential (but we all know how Thursday night games go), and Snead could benefit from it.
I only need 1.

and with Thomas maybe out Snead might be in my lineup. 

I like McKinnon this week. A case could be make for Boyd too. But McKinnon for me.
That's who I've got - guaranteed 8-12 carries and likely 3-5 receptions.

I feel like he's got the highest floor of the options. 

Thomas & Ingram seem likely to play. After last week I'm not keen to have too many eggs in one basket by starting Snead again. 

Thanks for the help, all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Sauce Guy said:
Yes, those are the 3 I'm most trying to choose between.

which one would you start? 
I'd rank them 1. Snead 2. McKinnon & 3. Boyd. 

I think McKinnon is the safer play with the higher floor but I think Snead has a higher ceiling. 

Users who are viewing this thread