What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs - let's get this party started! (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty excited about this game.  For a Thursday nighter, it has so easy potential and meaning.   Who woulda thought?

Drinking. Colder than a witches ### laying spreadeagle on a glacier here in KC.

Should be fun.

Anyone have concerns about the temperature?  I'm having thoughts to pull Amari for Jarvis Landry or Malcolm Mitchell.  Anyone else having second thoughts about tonight's players?

Right here with you, Sauce. Cut work early. Did a number in the parking lot of a sports bar about a mile from home. Sitting at the bar with a cold Porter, 1 hr pregame. 

This is like a virtual tailgate.

Stoked. This game can and likely will go anywhere.

Win or lose for the Silver and Black, it's going to be an awesome game.

:football:

Anyone have concerns about the temperature?  I'm having thoughts to pull Amari for Jarvis Landry or Malcolm Mitchell.  Anyone else having second thoughts about tonight's players?
As long as the wind is low, these temps are not bad for playing football. But I am from Minnesota, so maybe I have a bias towards cold weather.

As a Raider fan, I was nervous about this game even before the McGee/Joseph/Osemele injuries. With those guys out, especially Osemele, it's going to be extremely tough sledding.

Especially with how physical I expect this game to be, the loss of Osemele and his physicality and his impact on the the OL cannot be understated.

As a Raider fan, I was nervous about this game even before the McGee/Joseph/Osemele injuries. With those guys out, especially Osemele, it's going to be extremely tough sledding.

Especially with how physical I expect this game to be, the loss of Osemele and his physicality and his impact on the the OL cannot be understated.
Totally spot on.

This might sting just a little bit.

Chiefs are going to dominate in the cold.  This is going to be a good, old-fashioned, ### whoopin'. 

Starting Ware in 2 leagues...Cairo in another.  Carr in one...Rivers over Carr in another.

Going against Crabtree in a TD heavy league.

Defining moment indeed. I think it would become a memorable turning point in the franchise's history, actually.

But I have a sour feeling in my gut now. And it ain't the porter.

Watching with my class of kids. 

Todays lesson focus: emotions 

we watch highlights every week. They have figured out who the good guys are

2 of Kelvin, Demaryius and Murray.

Was using Murray so I could save Kelvin to sub for Demaryius if Lynch starts...
Oof that's a hard choice. Kevin can disappear. Dem will get targets as I think they force Lynch (or Simien) to throw. But not real opportunity for a huge day.

Prevaricate about mine?

Mike Tirico just said that this rivalry made the NFL special. 

Ohhhh...is that what did it?  
Hell yeah it did. 50 year rivalry now?

Great rivalries in the NFL. Do you think there's a clear one more storied than Raiders/Chiefs? Likely not one that's more filled with pure hatred, anyway.

Hell yeah it did. 50 year rivalry now?

Great rivalries in the NFL. Do you think there's a clear one more storied than Raiders/Chiefs? Likely not one that's more filled with pure hatred, anyway.
Hey, I love it, but there are better. Bears/Packers ring a bell?  

The NFL is the NFL because of the shield. We protect the shield. 

GO NFL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prevaricate sounds about right...tough one too, but I think I stay with Murray and count on KC committing some endzone PI.
Thanks man. Not sure I can give a confident call for you unless you're PPR, and in that case Kelvin and DT may be the option that secures you the highest floor.

I had Tyreek going in a few of my leagues but I took him out earlier today.  So if he blows up I'll probably puke.  Literally.  From drinking. Due to regret.

Users who are viewing this thread