What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Allen Robinson or Brandon LaFell? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Yeah, so it comes down to this. Robinson was my second round pick + I’m thinking of playing a wr I just picked up off the ww today. Anyway who would you go with in week 14?

Robinson vs Minnesota (Allen Hurns is out)

Brandon LaFell vs Cleveland (A.J. Green is out)

Saboo, I am in the same unfortunate predicament.  I probably won't make my decision until game time just because I want to see the weather situation. I am leaning heavily towards LaFell in favorable match-up with Cleveland.  Robinson will be up against one of the best corners in the league. Heck, Robinson has done terrible with weaker defenders. What makes you think he may have a good game? With all the injuries, I see Minnesota going the extra mile to shut down the Jags only major weapon given the injuries. Yes, will the targets be there?  I am just not sure.  LaFell is a good play but I really believe that Boyd could also get extra targets. Who is to say LaFell gets fed more this week than Boyd?  I just don't know. Just awful decision that I never dreamed about in my third year drafting Robinson. What  a let down.  I will check in on Sunday. Anyone with other insights?

Users who are viewing this thread