What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordy in the snow (1 Viewer)

Todd44

Footballguy
Start him in the snow vs. Seattle defense, or choose two of Deandre Hopkins, Donte Moncrief, Jamison Crowder, Kenny Britt, and Malcom Mitchell and Ty Montgomery.

Non PPR -- Deep dynasty league with 45 player rosters. First round of playoffs.  

I'm wrestling over this as well. My other options are Wallace, Marvin Jones or Mitchell/Boyd on waivers. I keep worrying about the weather after hearing 1-3" during game time with 10-15 mph winds.

At the end of the day though I think I am rolling with Jordy for the following reasons: He has been unbelievably solid all year long as the clear top option in a high-octane passing offense, he is back to 100% after last year's injury, he had a very good game last week against another good pass defense in the snow, and lastly I simply don't have any other sure-fire options. Even if the snow/wind slow Rodgers and the passing game down, Jordy is his favorite target and should see a healthy number of targets near the line of scrimmage which he has a penchant for turning into big gains. It is important to remember that the defense has to play in the same conditions as well and will likely struggle to stay on their feet (see: Jordy's TD last week).

Last point: both Rodgers and Jordy have played their entire careers in GB so they are familiar with this type of weather. It's the playoffs: start your studs. If they let you down, it is much easier to live with than it would be to see Jordy go off on your bench while a guy like Britt goes for 2 for 35 and you lose because of it.

I'm leaning that way for sure, but wanted other opinions. I'll likely be rolling with Jordy and Deandre Hopkins ...

Users who are viewing this thread