What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting Lineup Help - Leave link will answer yours (1 Viewer)

maddog2827

Footballguy
PPR + yardage league. Have flexible formations - pro and run and shoot. Here's my dilemma - which team would you start?

I lean towards B right now. Miller has been playing banged up and while he gets his 70 yards - he's not getting the scores. Been very mediocre and last week versus GB played poorly - 22 yards rushing. Ebron I'd normally love against Bears but his knee is banged up and he's not faired well last two weeks.  He's questionable but expected to start today.  Does he last?

Team B gives me a healthy list of starters and some WR in good contests. While it may look odd to have Crowder starting over D.Thomas, Denver passing O has been weak. Trevor is expected to start but he's also banged up. My thinking - either emmanuel or thomas not both.  Crowder in ppt league has bee averaging 11+ puts per week last 4 weeks.  Hard to sit that.  Interested in thoughts.  Leave link and I'll respond.

A

QB Brees

RB Rawls, Miller

WR Tate, Crowder

TE Ebron

B

QB Brees

RB Rawls

WR Tate, Crowder, Montcriefe, Emmanuel

On bench: RB Riddick, WR D.Thomas

Ebron owner here, I'm starting Fiedorowicz over him because the reliability isn't there for Ebron and in my case I need as high a floor as possible. Riddick is out and as a Lions fan we're due for a really bad game.

I think there will be a lot of points scored in the Philly/Washington game so you can't go wrong there. And as a Demaryius Thomas owner I hope you're wrong to start Sanders over him, but with Siemian starting it's at least a better shot at a decent game for both.

I like A only because Indy is so banged up defensively so I like Miller this week.  But it is a coinflip between these two choices.  Good luck, you should should do well.

I think I'd prefer Demaryius Thomas to Sanders.  I'd also sit Ebron.  So I'd lean Miller plus Moncrief.

Thanks for answering mine

Since avoiding Ebron seems to be a priority I would go with B but I prefer Miller in the lineup-  However Moncrief should equal Miller so B

Users who are viewing this thread