What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is your spouse / significant other? (1 Viewer)

How hot is your spouse / significant other?

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 2 0.9%

Votes: 7 3.1%

Votes: 8 3.5%

Votes: 26 11.4%

Votes: 68 29.7%

Votes: 54 23.6%

Votes: 22 9.6%

Votes: 26 11.4%
  • I ain't got nobody

Votes: 13 5.7%

• Total voters

Otis

Footballguy
Pretty easy.  How hot is your spouse/significant other?  Be objective as you can, and round to the nearest whole number.  

Second the "Now, or at peak?" comment.  Totally different set of data.  

I went with "at peak" even though this thing only goes to 10.

Lol none of you are married to anyone below a 5. 
If we're using the Offdee scale, things really fall off a cliff below 5.

5: Starting to be unattractive, but certain qualities work in her favor. Nothing major, but minor problems are more common

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS5c.png

4: Not attractive. Major flaws start piling up (overweight, blemishes, etc.)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS4c.jpg

3: One of the uglier girls in school, one of the uglier girls at work (lower class of ugly women)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS3.jpg

2: The ugliest girl in school, the ugliest girl at work (couldn't even get into a club)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS2.jpg

1: Absolutely disgusting and hard to look at. Young children point and adults look away upon seeing (not one single redeeming quality) 

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS1.jpg

Is Otis getting a divorce? What's with all this free time and nosy threads? Where did you become such a voyeur? 
Agreed.  All of the sudden,  Otis has become much more interested in how the other half lives. 

My theory is that he spent half a day in Columbus,  saw that it was wonderful here,  and now he's looking for confirmation that he's chosen the correct course.  Deep down,  he wants to move out here.  He wants a $400k house that has 3k square feet.  He wants a commute that only takes 15 minutes a day. He wants low taxes and a low cost of living.  But he's afraid that if he admits all this,  then his past will seem wasted. 

Come to Ohio,  Otis.  It's great! 

Last edited by a moderator:
When we started dating,  or now? There's a big difference,  and it ain't in the right direction. 
Sorry. 

Honestly mine has gotten hotter. Was a 7, now 8. Not a supermodel but when were in a normal group she's in the top 10%.  Close to 40 but looks 30, thin without being too thin.  Damn good for giving birth four times. 

It's great that we're all still into our wives, but to accurately rate them we need to think about how other people would rate them.  

I was being conservative.
Hate to break it to you, but the hottest 50 yr old in the world is probably not a 9.  You're not married to the hottest 50 yr pld in the world.  That's not meant to be a slight, it's just reality.

Hate to break it to you, but the hottest 50 yr old in the world is probably not a 9.  You're not married to the hottest 50 yr pld in the world.  That's not meant to be a slight, it's just reality.
easily in the top 10%.  That makes her a 9.    Your scale obviously lacks appreciation for how awesome many 50+'s are these days.  Maybe someone should start a thread on that.

Offdee is the ultimate reality check.  Take whatever you think your wife is, subtract 2, and you're closer.......That being said, hard to rank as we age.  The number almost has to be tied to age group

The scale is strictly physical though.  Hot chicks who have ####ty attitudes, smoke like a chimney, cuss like a sailor, etc are all knocked down for me.  If you get a solid 7 or 8 who you are happy to have on the pillow next to you every morning you hit the jackpot IMO.  

Getzlaf15 said:
easily in the top 10%.  That makes her a 9.   
Not at all how it works. 

There's exponentially more 5's, 6's and 7's in the world.  A 9 or 10 is rarer than a disgusting 2 or 1.  

You take 100 random women out of the phone book and put them in a room....no way in hell are ten of those women 9's.  You'd be lucky if one of them was a 9.  Majority will be 4-6 range.  

bentley said:
I reject the stupid Offdee scale and am certain that my wife is among the hottest 20-30% of women in every room we're in. Which makes her a 7 or 8.
I've seen her. 7 or 8 is on low side unless she's run totally off the rails. 

Not at all how it works. 

There's exponentially more 5's, 6's and 7's in the world.  A 9 or 10 is rarer than a disgusting 2 or 1.  

You take 100 random women out of the phone book and put them in a room....no way in hell are ten of those women 9's.  You'd be lucky if one of them was a 9.  Majority will be 4-6 range.  
Dude, she's not from Chicago

I've seen her. 7 or 8 is on low side unless she's run totally off the rails. 
Thanks. Not off the rails. Think she's hotter now. Still the same weight plus she's been going to a trainer. And we've got a little money so the presentation is better.

had a dark realization the only fbg to meet my wife killed himself. :unsure:

Edit. Actually @Disco Stu is still alive. I think. 

i am on record that the offdee scale is a complete joke.  

here in the land of milk and honey, his head would ####### explode.

Not at all how it works. 

10 of them are 9s. Because that's how math works.

Users who are viewing this thread