What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are you benching Brady for in Week 15? (1 Viewer)

flipcuplegend

Footballguy
at Denver with no Gronk is a tough matchup.  I was initially thinking Tyrod vs Cleveland but he may get benched. 

This is the first week of playoffs for many......

I'm in same boat in 2QB league where I have Brady, Dak and Wentz.  I'm rolling with Brady and Dak as they both got me here and I'd be much more willing to lose with them on my team than losing with them on my bench.  Denver is good pass defense but I think they can be beat with the short pass game that's basically extension of the running game.  I think Den will take out Mitchell and Hogan deep but will have trouble with Lewis, White and Edelman in short pass game.  Good luck man!!! 

I'm in same boat in 2QB league where I have Brady, Dak and Wentz.  I'm rolling with Brady and Dak as they both got me here and I'd be much more willing to lose with them on my team than losing with them on my bench.  Denver is good pass defense but I think they can be beat with the short pass game that's basically extension of the running game.  I think Den will take out Mitchell and Hogan deep but will have trouble with Lewis, White and Edelman in short pass game.  Good luck man!!! 
Yeah after watching Brady last night I'll just leave him in at Denver.  Dak is a good call he needs to have a good game with the Romo talk in the media again.  Plus Dez will want to play well too after coughing up the rock at NY.

As I said last week to the Brady owner thinking of benching him.....don't get cute.  Start Brady

Flip flopping between Brady in Denver and Big Ben at Cincy. Both terrible match-ups, so I'll probably start Brady, with talent as the deciding factor.

Not to sound too harsh, but anyone thinking of benching the most prolific QB in the game over a never-will-be deserves to lose. Remember the common FF theme: Always Start Your Studs. Put Brady in, stop thinking about it, and let the dice roll.

Users who are viewing this thread