What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

semi final qb help! (1 Viewer)

emeraldhal

Footballguy
Our league deducts .25 per inc...so for example, last week in our league Cam got 4 but in standard he would be a 14

who do i roll with?

palmer at home vs NO 

Kap on road vs ATL

Siemien vs Patriots

thanks

Meh, but I got to go with Carson for these choices with these matchups!

Den's run is crap, so I could see Siemien throwing a lot to keep up with Pats, but I don't really trust him enough to suggest him though

Do you think you should win?  Palmer has been terrible and the Cards are basically done with this season so the turnovers can be big issues.  I think he has the highest upside but I would be really worried about turnovers. 

I kind of lean towards Kaep  because I think his floor is relatively stable.  They should be behind and their offense is Kaep. 

Simien isn't even in the conversation.

I go with Kaep.

I would lose my playoffs rather than start Krapperdick. I would never have him on my roster to begin with. Palmer against the worst pass D in the league is an easy choice. I have him and he has sucked. But this is like your Studs going against Cleveland...start em all. Palmer without a second thought.

Users who are viewing this thread