What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Christmas Tunes (1 Viewer)

Klimtology

Footballguy
Vince Guaraldi - A Charlie Brown Christmas Kenny Burrell - Have yourself a Soulful little ChristmasElla Fitz - Wishes You A Swinging ChristmasFrancesca Battistelli - ChristmasAnything by Frank or BingMartina McBride - White ChristmasCompilations - A Chiaroscuro ChristmasJingle Bell JazzClassicalEn La Fete de Noel - O Holy Night

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always liked the old Christmas songs.  Mostly because of the memories they bring.  Never cared much for any of the newer stuff.

Here are some of the artists I like.

Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Darlene Love, The Drifters, Paul McCartney, Elvis Presley and Andy Williams.

Sorry girls, I'm listening exclusively  to Thanksgiving carols until midnight tomorrow.
There has been a creep. I was just trying to remember the song while the thread was up so that I could revel in it at Christmastime again. 

I hate the creep, too.  :football:

There has been a creep. I was just trying to remember the song while the thread was up so that I could revel in it at Christmastime again. 

I hate the creep, too.  :football:
It finally rained here today which puts Californians in the holiday mood.  Especially this year.

It finally rained here today which puts Californians in the holiday mood.  Especially this year.
It must be cold in Michigan. 

It's warm here, but we're going to get the rain, too. Love it. Tired of wearing shorts with my knobby knees.  Let's get that three months of ~60 temps going.  

You're a little different, as NorCal is bound to be.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread