What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 15 (1 Viewer)

jdoggydogg

Footballguy
Figured I'd get the ball rolling.

After winning big last year, I am down $300 this year, but I will continue to plug away.

Thoughts:

• QB: Lots of ugliness at this position this week. Not crazy about Luck, Ben, Brees, and most of the elite QBs. Matt Ryan and Rodgers feel like the sole top tier players at the position that I am willing pay for. Interested in Rivers and Carr this week.
  • RB: I'm all in on Freeman and McCoy in week 15. Johnson too pricey, so I'm avoiding in contests that aren't 4pm only. Tremendous value with Blount, Powell, Coleman, Latavius, Asiata, and Hyde. I think Bell will be too highly owned to justify his price.
  • WR: Much like the QBs, here's a position where some elite players may not be worth the price. I own a couple of Beckham shares, but not willing to pay for Julio. Antonio could be great, but Ben's record at Cincy is not good. Amari broke out vs. SD last time, so I am investing in him for a few entries. 
  • TE: Kyle Rudolph and Jack Doyle will play well for the money. Not touching Ertz vs. Baltimore. Feels like this could be a breakout game for Martellus. Last time Denver played the Pats, Brady threw two TDs to TEs if I recall correctly. 

Looking over the options things seem strange.  There are several players that have my interest, but the early IVC (MT and DD only) doesn't seem as high on some as my initial thoughts.

QB...Rodgers seems an obvious option as all they are totally centered around the passing game.  I also like Rivers vs. Oak, but IVC doesn't seem excited by this.  Likely No Gordon, so I suspect they will attack through the air against a suspect Oak D.  Maybe DD and MT see this as a negative in that they may be too one dimensional??  Alex Smith looks like a decent lower cost option, but not sure I need to go low cost at QB this week.

RB...Johnson, Bell, Elliott, McCoy, D. Murray, Freeman all look tempting and relatively safe bets.  Johnson is pricey, but with lackluster high end WR options, I think he is still affordable.   IVC doesn't seem real high on D. Murray or Freemen relative to other RBs.  Crowell is an interesting low cost option, but floor probably too low for cash.

WR...I feel very uncomfortable with WR choices at the moment.  Definitely several mid range options to choose from, but which one will strike gold?  Cooper interests me, but IVC loves Crabtree significantly more at a lower cost...like Fitz's match up, but production seems to keep falling short of my expectations for him of late.  Nelson and Adams both look nice in GB...Which gets it done?  Both perhaps...  Hill vs a weak TEN pass D?  not sure I trust it for cash.  Williams/Inman both are interesting, but again which one?  I may steer clear here if I roll with a cheap Gates at TE.  Diggs?  Watkins?  Gabriel?  As I said, I am very indecisive right now at WR.

TE...As mentioned, I like a cheap Gates...TD record this week???? Good opportunity against OAK with no Gordon in the mix.    If I decide to pay up for TE, it would likely be for Kelce or Walker

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watched Rivers play last weak against a horrible Carolina pass defense you would understand why the IVC is down on him.  He looked like Randy Fassani last week.

Looks like it could be another minefield at QB this week with most of the big guns having a bad matchup, injured or both. ryan has a great match up but may only have to throw 20 times. Think Im rolling with Cousins and Carr in cash and Ryan,Rogers and Rivers in gpp.

RB- lots of great match ups here so hope I go with the right combo. Bell and DJ on the verge of too expensive but will probably still have some of each. McCoy,Zeke and Freeman have great match ups too so my line ups will focus on these 5 guys. Powell, Ware and Howard probably the best of lower cost backs.

WR- like mentioned above there are almost too many good low cost options at WR so most likely not spending more than 7k here.

Think this is the week I pull about 80% of my bankroll out and start playing a bit more conservatively.  The weather is getting bad, teams will find themselves playing games that mean nothing so the slates will have fewer desirable players and it seems like things get tougher the last few week of the season.

I will post my thoughts on the slates later

I think QB is the hardest position this week for dfs, as people have mentioned reasons why.  Weather, bad matchups, a lot of gross game totals etc..  Still surprised how much the IVC likes Cam this week.  My eyes keep going back to the Oak/SD game, but not confident in that either. 

TNF

LAR at Seat, -15, 38.5

I’ll play the Thur-Mon slate cash only so that I can get the Seat Def in it.  There are no other cash options in this game IMHO.  GPP wise, Graham is a possibility but he has been widely inconsistent.  Wilson at home is an option.

Saturday

MIA at NYJ,  +2.5, 38

I don’t like much here at all, I guess if you are playing some GPPs in the related slates Ajayi would be a option but with Moore at QB I can’t say much for the passing game.  The Mia DEF could be an option as well.  B Powell did get 34 touches last week so he is getting exposure.

Sunday 1pm

Indy at Minn,  -4, 45

Bradford could be a sneaky GPP QB play here, aslo like Diggs and Rudolph.  McKinnon is an option but I don’t like the way that Asiata is stealing touches especially GL touches.  I feel like this Minn Def can be thrown on, I like Luck here just not cash like.  TY is an option as well.  Forbath could be a K option for both the main slate and the 1pm slate.

Phily at Balt ,-6, 40.5

Depending on the weather, I really like Flacco here, maybe even cash LU like.  For GPPs I will stack him with Wallace.  The Balt Def  is also an option here.  On the Phily side I don’t really see anything I like.

Pitt at Cincy, +3, 44

I know Ben has a history of stinking on the road and at Cincy, I know Bell will get 25+ touches, but something about this game just screams start Big Ben/AB.  All three are in play GPP wise and Bell is a must start in your cash LUs.  I don’t know if you noticed or not but over the last 4 weeks the Pitt Def has played lights out, for this reason I will avoid all Cincy players except maybe Eifert.

Tenn at KC, -5.5, 42

KC at home against a Tenn QB we haven’t seen in this type of game yet, yes please, the KC dEF is a TO machine.  I also like Ware here, even cash wise if you need a mid tier RB so you can spend more at the WR or TE positions this week.  I have a feeling you will see a ton of Murray in this game but I’m not sure he gets much done.

Det at NYG, -4.5, 41

Stafford is playing at a very high level, I’m just not sure that it translates toa  high FF level.  ODJ will be my main target from this game, both GPP and cash wise where I can fit him in, he currently has 9 TD catches in the last 9 games and DET is susceptible to the pass.

Jax a Houst, -6, 39

Well I had to list the game, I want known of this game.  Usually I say play any DEF playing Bortles but there are too many better options this week at DEF

Clev at Buff, -10, 41.5

Here is one of those options, BUFF DEF.  RG III starting , is the serious downgrade in production from TPryor his fault or is it something else??  LOL, I must be tired, completely overlooked McCoy here, he will be one of the top 5 RBs this week, both a cash and GPP option

GB at Chic, +6, 40.5

Rogers seems fade proof right now, I’ll trust it and he will be both a GPP and a cash options for me this week as will Jordy.  Adams and Cobb will be more of a GPP option for me.  Only viable options I see for Chic are Howard(based on touches) and Meredith.

Rest to come laster

Looking over the options things seem strange.  There are several players that have my interest, but the early IVC (MT and DD only) doesn't seem as high on some as my initial thoughts.
I thought the IVC had some weird things too when looking at H-Val.  Cam, Wilson, Ware, Ajayi, and C. Coleman all seem inflated on the H-Val scale.  Wilson could be a GPP play I suppose if you're playing the slate, he should have high ownership though.

Does Crabtree seem too high on the list?  That's like must play territory.

QB...Rodgers seems an obvious option as all they are totally centered around the passing game.  I also like Rivers vs. Oak, but IVC doesn't seem excited by this.  Likely No Gordon, so I suspect they will attack through the air against a suspect Oak D.  Maybe DD and MT see this as a negative in that they may be too one dimensional??  Alex Smith looks like a decent lower cost option, but not sure I need to go low cost at QB this week.

RB...Johnson, Bell, Elliott, McCoy, D. Murray, Freeman all look tempting and relatively safe bets.  Johnson is pricey, but with lackluster high end WR options, I think he is still affordable.   IVC doesn't seem real high on D. Murray or Freemen relative to other RBs.  Crowell is an interesting low cost option, but floor probably too low for cash.

WR...I feel very uncomfortable with WR choices at the moment.  Definitely several mid range options to choose from, but which one will strike gold?  Cooper interests me, but IVC loves Crabtree significantly more at a lower cost...like Fitz's match up, but production seems to keep falling short of my expectations for him of late.  Nelson and Adams both look nice in GB...Which gets it done?  Both perhaps...  Hill vs a weak TEN pass D?  not sure I trust it for cash.  Williams/Inman both are interesting, but again which one?  I may steer clear here if I roll with a cheap Gates at TE.  Diggs?  Watkins?  Gabriel?  As I said, I am very indecisive right now at WR.

TE...As mentioned, I like a cheap Gates...TD record this week???? Good opportunity against OAK with no Gordon in the mix.    If I decide to pay up for TE, it would likely be for Kelce or Walker
Rivers is interesting for the reasons you mention. And he had a big game vs. Oakland early in the season. I can see why Dodds/MT may be down on him though. He has 10 INTs in his last 4 games and really only has one above average fantasy performance in his last 8 games (against Miami Week 10 and even in that game, he threw 4 INTs which brings down his scoring). From Week 6 on, he's been pretty mediocre.

In cash, the two guys that stand out to me at QB are Rodgers (reasons pretty obvious) and Alex Smith. Smith is just so cheap and Tennessee's solid run defense forces teams to pass. And their secondary is very beatable. 

I thought the IVC had some weird things too when looking at H-Val.  Cam, Wilson, Ware, Ajayi, and C. Coleman all seem inflated on the H-Val scale.  Wilson could be a GPP play I suppose if you're playing the slate, he should have high ownership though.

Haven't posted my 4pm thoughts yet but to address a couple of your points, Crabtree will get Flowers, Cooper will see mostly Hayward, so that may be the reason for what you are seeing in the IVC.  As for Freeman, yes its a great matchup for him, but its a great matchup for Coleman as well and he is healthy and last week he had more rush attempts than Freeman, including about half the GL carries and the same number of targets in the passing game.  Add to this the fact that TWard led the team in rush attempts last week with 10 and I can understand why Freeman's projections are not inflated this week

Just in general, Crabtree is way too cheap for how many targets (and red zone targets) he is seeing. He's top 10 in the league in targets on the season with 119 and already has 21 red zone targets. 

Worth trying to figure out how much of Casey Hayward he will see though. Hayward has been one of the top CBs in the league so far and Raiders will lean pretty heavily on Crabtree if Cooper has the tough matchup and vice versa if the opposing team puts their top CB on Crabtree. I remember Crabtree catching at TD despite good coverage from Hayward in the first matchup, but need to look back to see who covered who when they played previously. If it looks like Hayward is going to mostly be on Crabtree, then I think you probably lower the projections a bit. Still in play because he's so cheap but nowhere near a must-play if he's going to be shadowed by a top 10 CB. 

Edit: Looking back at some highlights, looks like Hayward just played his side in the first matchup and didn't shadow either WR.  Had some good battles with Crabtree. So makes the decision a little tougher. 

Haven't posted my 4pm thoughts yet but to address a couple of your points, Crabtree will get Flowers, Cooper will see mostly Hayward, so that may be the reason for what you are seeing in the IVC.  As for Freeman, yes its a great matchup for him, but its a great matchup for Coleman as well and he is healthy and last week he had more rush attempts than Freeman, including about half the GL carries and the same number of targets in the passing game.  Add to this the fact that TWard led the team in rush attempts last week with 10 and I can understand why Freeman's projections are not inflated this week
I was talking about C. (Corey) Coleman when looking for value around that price range at WR.

I was talking about C. (Corey) Coleman when looking for value around that price range at WR.
With RG III at QB C Coleman got 11 targets, the rest of the WRs got less than half that.  Can't say if that was simply game planning by the DEF or if CC is who RG III favors

Starting Cam in dynasty this week because I have to, but without any confidence.

Clearly, the matchup is phenomenal, but Cam's shown us nothing almost all year. 
Yeah, I don't care what the match up or IVC is I'm done with Cam, Wilson and Stafford.  Same with Ware and Sharon.

Yeah, I don't care what the match up or IVC is I'm done with Cam, Wilson and Stafford.  Same with Ware and Sharon.
I've been telling myself it's the week for Wilson to go off for a few weeks now without any success. 

The other one for me is Rivers/Gates.  Have been telling myself THIS is the week for them to tie/get that TD record for about 5 weeks now. 

SF at ATL, -14, 51.5

Strongest play in this game, K Bryant, at home in a dome with the highest point total of the week, I will have 100% exposure to him.  At first glance Freeman looks like a strong play, but that look is deceiving because of Coleman/Ward.  Both got more rush attempts than Freeman last week and both got more GL touches.  Julio is still questionable, if he can’t go them Gabriel becomes a strong play.  I can once again see the ATL Def scoring big.  Don’t really like anyone on the SF side of the ball

NO at Ariz, -2.5, 50

Just pay up for DJ in cash, its just that simple but his salary may be more than a GPP LU can bare.  Each week we get spoon fed Fitz as a good play and each week he underperforms, give me JJNelson if I have to play an Ariz WR.  If MThom plays I like him more than Cooks here simply because I feel Peters will cover Cooks. 

NE at Den, +3, 44

Great game to watch, not so great in FF terms! I can see Edleman in a GPP LU simply based on targets and I feel the same about DT and ESand, beyond them I will look elsewhere.

OAK at SD, +3, 49.5

This has the look of a shootout at first glance.  Pretty sure SD will have to throw often without Gordon so that puts Rives into play, but only for GPPs.  Also like Gates and Inman for GPPs.  On the OAK side I love LMurray here, both for cash and GPP.  If I play an OAK WR its going to be Crabtree because of the Hayward/Flowers effect.  Both Ks are in play here as well.

A couple of people were interested in the Football/Futbol crossover.

Last Sunday 5800 cut to 4000

Today 4000 cut to 1500 (all 1500 at least double their money).  Best part is that 1000 of the 4000 didn't submit lineups.

SF at ATL, -14, 51.5

Strongest play in this game, K Bryant, at home in a dome with the highest point total of the week, I will have 100% exposure to him. 
Agreed. Thanks for this tip. I don't always like to spend top dollar on a K, but in a game that might end up 49-17 Atlanta, Bryant will go off.

A couple of people were interested in the Football/Futbol crossover.

Last Sunday 5800 cut to 4000

Today 4000 cut to 1500 (all 1500 at least double their money).  Best part is that 1000 of the 4000 didn't submit lineups.
Got 7 of the 9 original enteries through to the finals.  Orgini was criminally under owned at 9.6% at $7500.  Should have been priced at $10k+.  Had him on 7 teams and they all advanced.

thu-mon $1 oakheart

Cousins Bell McCoy Crowder  Sheppard Ty Williams Olsen lambo Seat

thu-mon 50/50

Rivers Bell DJ Jordy Djax Anderson Gates Lambo Balt

Also really starting to like Alex Smith for sun GPPs- can get like 3 studs in if you take advantage of the WR value. Working with this so far

Smith Bell DJ   Crab  Watkins Inman Kelce Forbath  KC

thu-mon $1 oakheart

Cousins Bell McCoy Crowder  Sheppard Ty Williams Olsen lambo Seat
Down to my last 3 $1 LUs for the year if I don't win anything this week.  $1 I have in a Mon-Thurs 100 man contest that is sitting at 75pts because of Brady/Edelman/Mitchell and I have Rawls/Seattle/Graham tonight so maybe I can get over the cash line for that. 

I think a lot of LUs will just be jamming in the stud Rbs and finding value elsewhere.  I was looking at going the opposite and getting in a couple stud WRs instead, but I just really don't like the games and matchups at the top of the list for WRs, so I have similar guys to what you have listed in your few LUs:

Thurs - Mon Oakheart gpp:

Cousins - Bell/DJ - Crowder/Crabtree/Diggs - Gresham - Bryant - Seattle

Saw Gresham pop up on the injury report, so I will look into that.  If he seems sketchy, I have a couple other min priced TEs in mind - Clay and Brown.

Down to my last 3 $1 LUs for the year if I don't win anything this week.  $1 I have in a Mon-Thurs 100 man contest that is sitting at 75pts because of Brady/Edelman/Mitchell and I have Rawls/Seattle/Graham tonight so maybe I can get over the cash line for that. 

I think a lot of LUs will just be jamming in the stud Rbs and finding value elsewhere.  I was looking at going the opposite and getting in a couple stud WRs instead, but I just really don't like the games and matchups at the top of the list for WRs, so I have similar guys to what you have listed in your few LUs:

Thurs - Mon Oakheart gpp:

Cousins - Bell/DJ - Crowder/Crabtree/Diggs - Gresham - Bryant - Seattle

Saw Gresham pop up on the injury report, so I will look into that.  If he seems sketchy, I have a couple other min priced TEs in mind - Clay and Brown.
Best LU I can come up with using your criteria is ( I actually like the ODB Jr and AB matchups)

Cousins/LMurray/Ware/ODB/AB/RobbyAnd/Kelce/Bryant/Seat

You can pivot off AB and Robby and get Jordy/CColeman

or you can pivot off of AB and Kelce and get Evans/SWatkins/Rudolph

Good luck

Thur-Mon Cash LU Options

Flacc/Bell/McCoy/Cooks/Crab/Gabriel/Rud/Bryant/Seat

Rogers/McCoy/Ware/ODB/ESand/Kearse/Brate/Bry/Seat

Cousins/DJ/McCoy/Crab/RMath/RobbyAnd/Kelce/Bry/Seat

Wilson/DJ/Bell/Crab/CCole/RobbAnd/Kelce/Bry/Seat

Thoughts?

Thur-Mon GPP and 100 player leagues

Cousins/Bell/LMurry/Crab/Edel/ESand/Kelce/Bry/Seat

Wilson/LMurry/Ware/AB/Jordy/Baldwin/Brate/Hopkins/Buff

Cam/Powell/Bell/Nelson/TY/Mered/Rud/Bry/Seat

ASmith/DJ/McCoy/ESand/THill/Mered/LGreen/Bry/Seat

Thoughts?

Thur-Mon Cash LU Options

Flacc/Bell/McCoy/Cooks/Crab/Gabriel/Rud/Bryant/Seat

Rogers/McCoy/Ware/ODB/ESand/Kearse/Brate/Bry/Seat

Cousins/DJ/McCoy/Crab/RMath/RobbyAnd/Kelce/Bry/Seat

Wilson/DJ/Bell/Crab/CCole/RobbAnd/Kelce/Bry/Seat

Thoughts?
You are much braver than me playing Cooks, Ware, Kearse, Corey Coleman in cash games.   All of those are really thin plays especially if you are doing mainly 50/50 and DU.

For me Cousins is so far under priced I don't see a reason to use anyone else.   I'm starting with Cousins, DJ, and Bell and going from there.   If I were to not use one of those 2 I think McCoy is the only other guy to really consider because pricing is pretty soft.  I do really like the Cousins lineup you have, as all three of the WRs you have are way under priced for the type of production they can deliver this week.

My Thursday Oakheart GPP placeholder was this:

Cousins, Bell, Powell, Nelson, Inman, Watkins, Kelce, Bryant, SEA

Watkins can be so many different players....DJax, Crowder, Crabtree, Tate, SSmith, Hill, Edelmen.  WOW

Or, Inman/Watkins can be DJax/Crabtree (which I think I prefer).  

You are much braver than me playing Cooks, Ware, Kearse, Corey Coleman in cash games.   All of those are really thin plays especially if you are doing mainly 50/50 and DU.

For me Cousins is so far under priced I don't see a reason to use anyone else.   I'm starting with Cousins, DJ, and Bell and going from there.   If I were to not use one of those 2 I think McCoy is the only other guy to really consider because pricing is pretty soft.  I do really like the Cousins lineup you have, as all three of the WRs you have are way under priced for the type of production they can deliver this week.
Couldn't disagree more, Ware is one of the strongest plays this week at RB IMHO, 20+ touches without question and the Tenn rush defensive stats are somewhat skewed because they can't stop the pass. 

When they have faced a RB of any talent the results have not been good and even worse when the RB is a good pass catcher

Howard- 23 touches-127 yards-0 Tds

Gore-22-121-0

Gore- 22-83-1

Gordon- 36-261-1

Miller 22-108-0

At 6700 I have no doubt that Ware will reach 14 points in this game

Cooks is more about MThom playing or not, if he doesn't then I will pivot from him, but I agree he is risky

Kearse, just a hunch

CColeman got 11 targets last week with RG III at the helm, so again this about opportunity and he only needs 10 points to reach value.

I have Cousins ranked high as well, right behind Flacco and just a head of Wilson in that salary relief second tier

Thanks for the comments

Ware has been awfully underwhelming since his two best weeks in the middle of the season.  Like him as a GPP play though.

edit: And West has seen goaline work.

Ware has been awfully underwhelming since his two best weeks in the middle of the season.  Like him as a GPP play though.

edit: And West has seen goaline work.
Yeah, it's tempting b/c his price has come down and the IVC seems to like him, but he has only hit 2x once in the last 4 games, and 4 of his last 6 games have been single digit outings. I didn't think it was that bad until I looked.  

Yeah, it's tempting b/c his price has come down and the IVC seems to like him, but he has only hit 2x once in the last 4 games, and 4 of his last 6 games have been single digit outings. I didn't think it was that bad until I looked.  
Yeah I think he is fine for GPP but the floor of something like Ware/Odell is so much lower than than of McCoy/Crabtree that it is is not even close for me in cash.

Got 7 of the 9 original enteries through to the finals.  Orgini was criminally under owned at 9.6% at $7500.  Should have been priced at $10k+.  Had him on 7 teams and they all advanced.
You seem to know something about ESL futbol. I have a free entry into a Sat gpp and know nothing at all. Is there a site that does fantasy soccer you can point me too or just give me a few superstars to start me out?

I have this placer lineup for now

fwd- ibrahimovic   A Diomande

mid-  J Allen L Fer  G Sigurdsson

def- M Van Der Hoorn W Reid 

G- L Grant

You seem to know something about ESL futbol. I have a free entry into a Sat gpp and know nothing at all. Is there a site that does fantasy soccer you can point me too or just give me a few superstars to start me out?

G- L Grant
I also know nothing and have Sigurdsson and Grant. I looked at Fer but he has 0's the past 2 games so I avoided. I'm gonna look at it later again. 

Raging weasel said:

G- L Grant
http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/soccer-lineups.htm

Check this 30 minutes prior to kickoff, but it's a start for now.  If it's a coin flip play the guy in the earlier games.

The goalie scoring is setup where a goalie on a bad team getting pelted with shots will score well.

Here's a quick lineup I throw together...

• FWD Zlatan Ibrahimovic 

MUN@WBA
    12:30PM

$12,200

SALARY

• FWD Jermain Defoe 

WAT@SUN
    10:00AM

$7,800

SALARY

• MID Robert Snodgrass 

HUL@WHU

$6,900

SALARY

• MID Ander Herrera 

MUN@WBA
    12:30PM

$7,500

SALARY

• MID Gylfi Sigurdsson 

SWA@MID

$9,100

SALARY

• DEF Christian Fuchs

LEI@STK

$5,600

SALARY

• DEF Wes Morgan

LEI@STK

$5,000

SALARY

• GK Ron-Robert Zieler 

LEI@STK

$5,900

SALARY

First Look Cash LU main slate

First LU will be lead by Rogers, just can't decide which one

Rogers/Bell/MCoy/Crab/Watki/CColem/Brate/MB/Houst

Rogers/DJ/LMurry/AB/Crab/JJNel/Rud/Forb/Buff

Second LU

Don't feel too strong about these options

ASmith/DJ/Bell/Crab/Lee/CColem/Kelce/MB/ATL

Flacco/DJ/Bell/Crab/RMath/JJNel/Kelce/MB/Pitt

Flacco/Bell/Ware/AB/Mered/CColem/Eifert/MB/Buff

Ryan/McCoy/LMurry/AB/Crab/RMath/Gates/MB/Houst

Thoughts

I've been laying out about $100 per week and am down around $150 on the season. I had the same weekly budget last year and ended up about $1200. I've definitely had a few additional bad beats this year but I feel as though the competition is significantly stronger this time around. Just looking at the shrinking milly maker is enough to see that the more casual players have dropped out. Everyone who's left gets better every week. Seems like next year I'd need to drop cash games completely and switch to rolling armies of percentage-based auto-generated lineups into gpps, and I just don't want to do that. Sigh.

First Look Cash LU main slate

First LU will be lead by Rogers, just can't decide which one

Rogers/Bell/MCoy/Crab/Watki/CColem/Brate/MB/Houst

Rogers/DJ/LMurry/AB/Crab/JJNel/Rud/Forb/Buff

Second LU

Don't feel too strong about these options

Flacco/DJ/Bell/Crab/RMath/JJNel/Kelce/MB/Pitt

Flacco/Bell/Ware/AB/Mered/CColem/Eifert/MB/Buff

Thoughts
Rogers concerns me with his hammy/ calf inj.  You have a bit of variance in there with your WR

2nd LU

Rain forecasted in Balt during the entire game.  Had the same thoughts but the rain concerns me, along with the wind, which is forecasted at 11mph.  Not bad but refer to the Mia game last week- barf.  You like RMath this week?

This feels a lot like last week to me.  I find myself waffling between lineups.  I currently have 4 different ones entered, but they have mostly the same core...

Flacco, Johnson, McCoy, D. Thomas, Crabtree, JJ Nelson, Kelce, Forbath, Baltimore

Flacco, Johnson, McCoy, D. Thomas, Crabtree, Gabriel, Gates, Bryant, Baltimore

Rodgers, Johnson, McCoy, Thielen, Crabtree, Gabriel, Gates, Bryant, Green Bay

Rodgers, Elliott, McCoy, Jordy Nelson, Crabtree, Gabriel, Gates, Lambo, NYG

The near record cold expected for GB/Chi may be enough to pull me away from the fourth LU with the Rodgers/Nelson combo.  I really like Flacco's match up and price point, but the sloppy conditions being forecast are scaring me.  It is nice to work Kelce into the LU though.   Can't settle on a D either.  I have been swapping in and out Bal, GB, NYG, Min in all of the LUs

never did this before.  is 165.75 good?  seems like it.  no cash but finished 12901/49891.  no studying, no knowledge, didnt even look at game odds.  just 5 hard minutes of lineup selection lol:

ibramovic/defoe

antonio/snodgrass/chadli

mcauley/reid

pickford

btw that imbramovic seems like a beast.  i can see why hes priced at like james harden levels.  though he clearly should have been ejected and not been around to score that second goal.

never did this before.  is 165.75 good?  seems like it.  no cash but finished 12901/49891.  no studying, no knowledge, didnt even look at game odds.  just 5 hard minutes of lineup selection lol:

ibramovic/defoe

antonio/snodgrass/chadli

mcauley/reid

pickford
I spent about 15 mins of research and scored 188.75. Needed to hit 200 to win .12 lol. No idea what a good score is as Ive never played before either.

imbraovic/liorente

allen/armabat/sigurdsson

jones/reid

pickford

Raging weasel said:
I spent about 15 mins of research and scored 188.75. Needed to hit 200 to win .12 lol. No idea what a good score is as Ive never played before either.

imbraovic/liorente

allen/armabat/sigurdsson

jones/reid

pickford
Nice work, just edged me at 184.25.  Found one gem in Djilobodji at .3% owned and 22.75pts.  Mbokani was .1% owned and he started fast then did nothing.  Some Livermore dude stunk it up for me with 6.5pts.  Grant was up 2-0 and ended up in a tie, so not sure what I lost there for the W.  Kinda fun even though I had no idea what I was doing.  

Can anyone get into the Tips and Picks article?  I'm landing on a footballguys login screen and when I put my user/pw in it says Login Failure.  I'm logged in on the site, can get to everything else fine.  @John Lee

Users who are viewing this thread