Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Joe T

Cabo San Lucas ***Official Thread***

@Judge Smails do you know if any of the atv companies will let a 13 year old drive?  my kid wants to do it and we've done pismo.   as far as i can tell, mexico has stricter laws about driving an atv than CA.  wtf?  it's mexico, for the love of pete

Edited by DA RAIDERS

Great info in here, 11 of us from college going for a golf trip in three weeks. Pain in the ### to get there and back from Boston but sounds like it will be worth it. 

5 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

@Judge Smails do you know if any of the atv companies will let a 13 year old drive?  my kid wants to do it and we've done pismo.   as far as i can tell, mexico has stricter laws about driving an atv than CA.  wtf?  it's mexico, for the love of pete

Sorry bud - never done the ATVs there.  

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Great info in here, 11 of us from college going for a golf trip in three weeks. Pain in the ### to get there and back from Boston but sounds like it will be worth it. 

Oh man. It's the ultimate boy's guys trip destination.....

5 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

and has anyone used the cabo passport card?

Yeah, once.  There are some decent restaurants on there but I find you spend too much time trying to make those restaurants work. It doesn't take much use to make it worth it, especially if you're doing activities.

10 hours ago, Judge Smails said:

Oh man. It's the ultimate boy's guys trip destination.....

We're all turning 50 this year, so going way more upscale than we've done for past trips. I mentioned it in passing to my wife a couple of months ago "Golf trip this year is in November, gonna try to make this one", intentionally downplaying it, and she was like "ok, whatever." She was talking to another one of the wives just last week, found out where it was, and said "wait...I didn't know you were going to Cabo...I wanna go to Cabo!" ..."Um, sorry, I told you two months ago...I'll see how it is and report bak, maybe we go another time." :unsure:

Staying in a ridiculous oceanfront villa in The Pedregal, playing a round each at Palmilla, Cabo del Sol and Cabo Real.

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

We're all turning 50 this year, so going way more upscale than we've done for past trips. I mentioned it in passing to my wife a couple of months ago "Golf trip this year is in November, gonna try to make this one", intentionally downplaying it, and she was like "ok, whatever." She was talking to another one of the wives just last week, found out where it was, and said "wait...I didn't know you were going to Cabo...I wanna go to Cabo!" ..."Um, sorry, I told you two months ago...I'll see how it is and report bak, maybe we go another time." :unsure:

Staying in a ridiculous oceanfront villa in The Pedregal, playing a round each at Palmilla, Cabo del Sol and Cabo Real.

We did the same. 13 of us for a 50th.  One of the best weekends of our lives.  Great courses (assuming you're playing Cabo Del Sol Ocean Course).  PM me if you want any insight. 

• Like 1