What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles at Seattle (1 Viewer)

Would have lined up and tried to draw them offside, then thrown challenge flag if they didn't jump

seahawks are prolly the closest team physically to where i live, but i have never rooted for them.

their recent success has prompted me to consider giving them an inkling of positive energy, occationally.

after turning on the television tonight and seeing those god awful uni's, any notion of fandom has been dismissed.

seahawks are prolly the closest team physically to where i live, but i have never rooted for them.

their recent success has prompted me to consider giving them an inkling of positive energy, occationally.

after turning on the television tonight and seeing those god awful uni's, any notion of fandom has been dismissed.
LOL. My son is a Seahawks fan and even he just said, "Their uniforms look like someone chugged a bottle of Mountain Dew and then puked."

It's almost at the point where the refs serve no purpose. That spot is off by almost a full yard.

So can Pete challenge the spot and if they move it and remeasure he wins?  Or does he have to challenge the ruling of 1st down and if they don't mark him far enough back for a turnover on downs he loses his challenge.

think if Baldwin would have angled his route to the corner instead of straight downfield, he would have given Wilson a lot more area to throw to

Loved the ref - "Seattle challenges the spot <sigh> AGAIN"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread