What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robby Anderson, NYJ WR (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Don't see any thread here for him. Surprised.

He's been a target machine the last two weeks. Brandon Marshall is on a pitch count. Petty likes to chuck it and the Miami secondary has been burnable.

Who is rolling the dice?

I am! Count me in. I am going against a stud team in the playoffs......I have a good team but need to take a risk.

I also picked up Stills....but don't want to roll out both, so with more mouths to feed in Miami, I figure I'd roll with Anderson.

Hey Petty has nothing to lose...the team is out of it obviously, and he's not going to earn reps for next season if he just hands it off.

He's gonna chuck it. Let's hope Anderson can have 100 yards and a TD.....I think it's doable. Anything more, would be a blessing for my team.

I'm minus Julio this week and debating Garcon, JJ Nelson, or R. Anderson.

The one advantage Anderson seems to have is targets. He could get double the targets of these guys.

A big disadvantage he has: A lousy QB throwing him the ball vs. Cousins and Palmer for the other options.

I know I need upside. Projected to lose to my opponent. Garcon seems like the "safe" play while JJ and Anderson are the high ceiling / low floor plays.

I'll be going back and forth for the next 23 hours.

I really want to roll him out. I'm the favorite but I have AJ and Montcrief out. I would be playing him over Wallace or Landry at flex, so I don't think it's worth the risk. It's tempting though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the favorite in one matchup where as of now I have both San Diego in the lineup but am considering putting Robinson in but over who? Williams ranked higher but dinged and Inman has been on fire.

80 and a touch. I'll take it from the WR3 spot. A nice start to a week 15 battle for the FF Super Bowl. And a nice fill in for an injured Julio. This is about what I was expecting from Julio at best given his health going against a dumpster fire SF team (prob would have pulled him early) so it worked out as a nice substitution. 

Anybody gonna roll with him tonight? How's the weather? With Hilton gimpy I'm considering Anderson tonight and if Hikton plays tomorrow great but if not, I'll roll out DJ Moore. Anderson should be the number one target and at least get some garbage time. Thoughts?

I am actually leaning towards using Robby as my WR3 today. That Texan secondary can be had, Jets are home and the weather is mild/cloudy.

Won't it just be the Anderson/Herndon/McGuire show today? Seems like a good chance to get 75 and a TD.

Thoughts? My other options are Golladay (nope) and DaeShaun Hamilton.

Anybody gonna roll with him tonight? How's the weather? With Hilton gimpy I'm considering Anderson tonight and if Hikton plays tomorrow great but if not, I'll roll out DJ Moore. Anderson should be the number one target and at least get some garbage time. Thoughts?
in  :hifive:

I am actually leaning towards using Robby as my WR3 today. That Texan secondary can be had, Jets are home and the weather is mild/cloudy.

Won't it just be the Anderson/Herndon/McGuire show today? Seems like a good chance to get 75 and a TD.

Thoughts? My other options are Golladay (nope) and DaeShaun Hamilton.
hard to sit Golladay, but give me Anderson over Hamilton. Hamilton may have better floor, but no doubt Robby has higher ceiling

OBJ and E. Sander out, Golladay I don't trust.  Pettis is Q today.... so R. Anderson to the rescue!

Playing Anderson over Mike Evans... obviously not apples to apples but Anderson tore it up down the stretch last year

PPR league, Start him over DJ Moore/Shepard/Curtis Samuel/Reynolds?

i could also start him in flex over Michel/Mack/breida

Im facing an uphill battle, need to play high ceiling players, I guess Anderson has the Highest ceiling among those?

Starting him  in  1 pt ppr league in the semi's over 

Hilton-looking doutbful now--Damn you Hilton and Tyreek on Thursday for that matter!

Pettis-Q to D

Lockett-Might regret it but doesn't get the targets and Baldwin might play and can't rely on him to catch a TD every game

DJ Moore-Can Cam throw the ball 10yds downfield

Gotta go with the high upside even though I know the floor could be brutal as well

Rolled the dice and picked him up to play over TY.  🤞.  In a big hole after playing Damian couldn’t make the Dolphins roster Williams.  FML.  

Starting him  in  1 pt ppr league in the semi's over 

Hilton-looking doutbful now--Damn you Hilton and Tyreek on Thursday for that matter!

Pettis-Q to D

Lockett-Might regret it but doesn't get the targets and Baldwin might play and can't rely on him to catch a TD every game

DJ Moore-Can Cam throw the ball 10yds downfield

Gotta go with the high upside even though I know the floor could be brutal as well
Pettis is now doubtful? Is that what you were getting at?

Users who are viewing this thread