What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crowder Watkins or Eifert (1 Viewer)

porkchopxpress

Footballguy
Full ppr with 3 pt bonus for hitting 100 yds.  I like all 3 matchups.  The weather in Cle for the Watkins matchup does cause me to be slightly concerned.  I will be starting Cousins so the potential for a stack is there with Crowder.

Help me get to the championship!   Any help appreciated.  

Thanks,

Porkchoppers

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure who you are starting over Eifert at TE?

Watkins has the best shot at 100yds

Eifert best shot at TDs

and Crowder will likely have the most receptions.

Depends whether you need floor or ceiling. If your roster is so stacked that Eifert might be on your bench it probably doesn't matter who you run out there..

I assume you mix WR's and TE's, because with Gronk out and Reed nowhere near 100%, Eifert is probably the #1 TE in football right now. I think he's the easy call here.

I'd rank them:

Eifert

Watkins

Crowder

I'm leaning towards Eifert also.  Poor weather and no Green will hopefully have Dalton leaning on him when they go to the air.  

This is a short bench auction league with 2 wr starters and a wr/te slot.  Not forced to start a te.  Odd I know but we've been around for almost 16 years now so that dates back to the age of Tony Gonzalez or nothing.  Was a good roster setup then so we stuck with it.   The short benches make it very interesting also.  I was able to pick Watkins up off waivers for a hopeful playoff run.   If you've never done an auction league I can't recommend it enough.  

being that you don't have to start a TE:

if you think you are a favorite and just need a solid score I would go eifert, but if you need a big game I would take one of the receivers as they are more likely to hit your bonus.

standard or half .ppr definitely Watkins, full PPR more of a toss up. I like Crowder. 

I got two questions out there myself if you want to weigh in

Well now, didn't they all really blow this weekend!  (trying to reverse jinx Crowder for tonight, cmon Skins!!!!).   

This was the first time I can ever recall having a top seed in my auction league paying dividends.  With my receivers laying an egg I'm barely gonna hit the century mark.  Thankfully the #6 seed played down to his expectations.  Sooooo lucky.   Hope everyone else felt the holiday luck this weekend as well!   

-Porkchoppers 

Users who are viewing this thread