Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
starks

Powell or Forte or "blank" Thread - Welcome All!!

Question

Well looks like Forte is active...so what are we going to do? Post here and lets help each other out!! Post you Powell or Forte vs whoever and lets all help each other. 

Powell or Watkins STANDARD?

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, starks said:

Well looks like Forte is active...so what are we going to do? Post here and lets help each other out!! Post you Powell or Forte vs whoever and lets all help each other. 

I say powell

3 minutes ago, pooner23 said:

I have Powell. Forte. A.peterson. and l. Miller.  Right now I have Powell but I'm going back and forth

Would have to go Miller in this spot

I am debating between Forte, Powell, Ty Montgomery and Crowell. Was sure I was going with Powell but now thinking maybe Crowell. Thoughts? PPR league

Edited by ffrookie

1 minute ago, ffrookie said:

I am debating between Forte, Powell, Ty Montgomery and Crowell. Was sure I was going with Powell but now thinking maybe Crowell. Thoughts?

Crow seems the safest play here. 

12 minutes ago, Whizzinator said:

Powell, Ty Williams, Watkins, Dixon in PPR...

All nice options. Watkins if I was the underdog and Dixon maybe if I was the favorite. Ravens should pummel the Eagles tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, starks said:

Standard? Man I'd play Watkins hands down. I'm here for forte but have Powell on my bench in a standar legaue where I'm debating Coleman or Watkins for my flex for what it's worth.

Edited by Kwai Chang Caine

4 minutes ago, Kwai Chang Caine said:

Do I play forte over gore or farrow? Gore has a brutal matchup and farrow? Who knows???

Farrow, same floor as Forte and much higher upside. Can't play Gore in playoffs unless you are up big from Thurs. 

2 minutes ago, starks said:

Farrow, same floor as Forte and much higher upside. Can't play Gore in playoffs unless you are up big from Thurs. 

That's the problem. I could put forte in over gore. Good lord....wait! I do have gillislee. PPR 

Edited by Kwai Chang Caine

Ugg, I'm looking at Kevin White v Broncos, Dwayne Washington v Giants or Forte...obviously RB is not my teams strength.

any help appreciated