What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Powell or Forte or "blank" Thread - Welcome All!! (1 Viewer)

starks

Footballguy
Well looks like Forte is active...so what are we going to do? Post here and lets help each other out!! Post you Powell or Forte vs whoever and lets all help each other. 

Powell or Watkins STANDARD?

I am debating between Forte, Powell, Ty Montgomery and Crowell. Was sure I was going with Powell but now thinking maybe Crowell. Thoughts? PPR league

Last edited by a moderator:
Well looks like Forte is active...so what are we going to do? Post here and lets help each other out!! Post you Powell or Forte vs whoever and lets all help each other. 

Powell or Watkins STANDARD?
Standard? Man I'd play Watkins hands down. I'm here for forte but have Powell on my bench in a standar legaue where I'm debating Coleman or Watkins for my flex for what it's worth.

Farrow, same floor as Forte and much higher upside. Can't play Gore in playoffs unless you are up big from Thurs. 
That's the problem. I could put forte in over gore. Good lord....wait! I do have gillislee. PPR 

Ugg, I'm looking at Kevin White v Broncos, Dwayne Washington v Giants or Forte...obviously RB is not my teams strength.

any help appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread