What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting Peterson over.......? (1 Viewer)

xpiredcoupon

Footballguy
Who else out there has this playoff dilemma? 

Grabbed him in 2 leagues weeks ago

1 League RBs are Ware, Farrow, Booker, Ingram, Peterson

2nd league Latavius, Kelley, Farrow, Peterson

I got to think I'm only going to use him if I need a homerun for my matchup but then I'll probably vomit once he's locked in there.

ADPs recent stats:

avg 52 yards per game, pedestrian 3.0 ypc, 0.40 TDs, only 1 100 yard game... since week 12 2015...

might want to temper expectations. at this point Ajayi is averaging better. yeah, it's that bad 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading early reports he's starting, this guy has only had one speed when active historically.

Debating between Inman, Hopkins, AP, & LaFell. Need 2 of these guys.

Reading early reports he's starting, this guy has only had one speed when active historically.

Debating between Inman, Hopkins, AP, & LaFell. Need 2 of these guys.
that one speed hasn't looked good, for the most part, since week 12 2015... 

I suppose. I get it. I'm probably starting him next week. I don't feel good about it but I don't like anyone else on my team. my rb2 choices are awful.

in hindsight I wish I started him this week. Ajayi was awful
This is where I am, I've got a roulette wheel of garbage for flex and don't know who to use.

Ian Rapoport Verified account ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

#Vikings planned on Adrian Peterson returning week 16. Then they saw him practice. As one person said “He looks like Adrian. He’s amazing.”

Ian Rapoport Verified account ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago

#Vikings have no snap count for RB Adrian Peterson. They just don’t want to run him into the ground his 1st game back. Don’t expect 50 of em

debating if I want to start him over Gore as I think Gore has three OL out this week.  I also have Vikes defense.

Starting him as a flex over Dewayne Washington, Booker, Forsett and D. Henry.

Would anyone do it differently?

Starting him as a flex over Dewayne Washington, Booker, Forsett and D. Henry.

Would anyone do it differently?
no. ADP has equal upside as any of them. maybe Washington is a better start but that's a big maybe. ADP gas a floor of about 40 yards imo and that's the same for all of those... in some cases their ceiling 

Thanks Doc. Washington was the only real consideration, but I agree with you on the floor and that Giants D has been very solid.

Surprised that *all* the pundits are saying to sit ADP.

Attention Spencer Ware owners:  Start AP over Spencer Ware today.  Thank me later.  That is all. 

I'm heavy on ATL in one league. Freeman, Coleman, Gabriel & Bryant. Tempted to sub for Coleman or Gabriel but probably won't.

Users who are viewing this thread