What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Chicago (1 Viewer)

I'd say the Pack OL should quit holding on every play but no reason not to.  Their ol never gets called for it

Bears start Bellamy for the 5th consecutive game.  He keeps dropping passes.  Lost 2 games already but they keep playing him.  Selective accountability.  Defense gets benched for poor play.  Offense has no ####### clue how to do that.  

They've hit Rodgers late a few times with no flags. That last play and one when they called defensive holding were very late. 

I have you blocked but I'm guessing you're stalking and antagonizing me like you do everyone else on this board,  Brew.  You're wasting your time unless you just like reading your own posts.

ok 1 half and so far we have gb holding every play but not getting called and a roughing the passer that shouldn't have been called on a take down 3 seconds after the ball was thrown (however had it been Barkley tackled and no call it would have been "refs blew it")

meanwhile legitmate missed calls include lot of late hits on Rodgers, missed PI against chi, and a missed face mask on a fg 

excited to see what the second half will bring!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread