What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Time for the D to take advantage of a weak OL and force Luck into some turnovers, hopefully for a score or two :popcorn:

I don't underatand that penalty. He beat his guy so why is that a call?
He touched him while jumping over him.. If he just "beat: him no biggie.. But you can't jump over a guy and touch him, even a slight touch is a penalty. Dumb for him to think he is that talented :wall:

I can't wait for the season of desperation to be over.  Does the special teams coach say "on this play, we need a 300 pound plus lineman to jump over the center"?

Forbath and the Vikes defense quickly turning into a terrible decision for many FF owners. Vikings look totally flat. Surprised at home they look this bad on defense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't want this team in the playoffs to be embarrassed.

I wonder if there would be a trade market for Anthony Barr.  I am not sure how a player can be on field as much as he is and produce so little. 

Yea, I saw this coming .. NOT! This team is sleep walking out there on both sides. Just horrible performance so far :thumbdown:

THIS is precisely why AP is worse for this team. He wants/needs his 'touches'. We aren't good enough to go 3-out for 3 straight drives to give him what he 'needs'. 

Enjoy watching the playoffs from home Minnesota. 7-7 after today.

1st round pick traded away so there's that. Not a good day for the Vikings today.

I'm surprised that Peterson and the rest of the Vikings aren't practicing their golf swings on the sidelines

even when they make a play.. Stop for FG attempt, Nice deep pass and good run, stop on 2nd down, they screw up and get penalties or fumble to help the Colts get 1st downs and scores :wall:

I can't recall any Zimmer lead team playing this pathetic.. Defense is just outright getting embarrassed and the Offense is worst with ADP then they were without him.. It would be fitting if they were carrying their helmets in their arms after halftime wearing :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread