What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - what do you need? Playoff edition (1 Viewer)

FUBAR

Footballguy
:popcorn: :excited:

Redskins/panthers, whatcha need? 

32 team idp dynasty - Greg Olsen and ted ginn to collectively not be outscored by Chris Thompson by 13 points.  3rd year of the league, this would be my 3rd super bowl (lost both)

32 team idp dynasty  (double copies of each player) - jstew to score less than 140/2 or 80/3. 16th year of the league.  But, we have a week 17 super bowl.  (Yeah, i know.  this league started before week 16 super bowls were the norm and we haven't changed it)

12 team redraft - kirk cousins and Dustin hopkins to outscore Greg Olsen by 45 points (basically cousins has to go off for 300/6 and Olsen skips the game)

I need either Jordan Reed or Johnathan Stewart to outscore Graham Gano by 1.  Have to choose 1.  Tough one here as we don't know how much Reed will play.  Stewart has a lower ceiling,  but his floor seems safer.

I am +16 with Hopkins remaining versus Stewart in a .5 ppr.  Yardage rules should help me as it is +1 at 60, 80, 100 and each addl 15 yards.

So basically 115 yards and 2 tds from Stewart and we are tied if Hopkins does not score.  If Stewart scores 3 tds I am likely done unless Hopkins goes off. 

PPR - 0.1 per yard. 

I am up 36.

Me - Olsen

Him - desean/garçon & Reed/vdavis

Good luck to all. 

I am in the driver's seat somehow.

+18 going in and my opponent has DeSean Jackson and I am rolling Garçon out. Stranger things have happened. I just want Garçon to avg what he has been since about week 8. If I get 12-15 from him in PPR I should be fine. I just don't want to see DeSean score 2 from long range. He hasn't done something like that in a while. 

I need Kirk Cousins not to score -9.1 

Basically, I need the guy not to fumble three times, throw three picks, and stay upright if he does.

Need the combo of Cousins, Reed and Crowder to score less than 78.  In another league, need Rob Kelley to get more than 8.58 points.

Just one measly 2 yard catch from Jordan Reed.

ETA: And the reason I need it is because of Jameis Winston's stupid pick on the last play of the game. Was winning before that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I was out of it, but Dan Bailey actually put me within striking distance last night (even with the two misses).  

I'm down 17.7 points in .5ppr.  I need Jordan Reed (or Garcon if Reed looks doubtful) to put up a stat line of 6/90/1TD.  Seems well within the realm of possibility.

right? :oldunsure:

Need Cam to not score 37.7 points. He's averaging 22.7 with this scoring format and his high is 35.2. Hoping he doesn't go off in the first half so that I can go to bed. No interest in watching this game other than the obvious fantasy implications.

Down 14 points. I have Cousins against Stewart.

With our league scoring, I need something like this scenario:

Stewart:  15 carries, 60 yards

Cousins:  250 yards passing, 2 TDs

I am down 21 points, and have Cousins left.  Need him to be right at his average scoring and I"m in the big game. 

About 6 points from Reed. Normally wouldn't sweat it, but......I have a funny feeling it's gonna be one of those.

Down 43 have cousins and Reed in half ppr.  Basically need cousins to go 300 and 4tds and Reed to go 4-60 and 1td...

So hoping cam is well enough to make this a shootout

some of you are much better at figuring out these scenarios - so nice bottle of wine for the best answer to this condundrum: What do I wish for - 4 teams in semis (out of four)

Team #1 - simple, down 19 and I have Fat Rob Kelley tonight

Team #2 - simple - up 25 and he has Greg Olsen

(now the complications)

Team #3 - up 13 and I have Greg Olsen while he has JStew and Jordan Reed (best if he misses game)

Team #4 - up 21 and done but opponent has Rob Kelley AND Greg Olsen

Made the playoffs as the last seed at 7-7, and am looking to upset the #1 who went 12-2. Thanks to McCoy and Montgomery, I need Cousins and Olsen to score less than 35. Feel like there is about a 65% chance I can hang on.

One league I need Kelley to score 5 points. Feel decent here  

In another, Benjamin, Jackson, WASH K and WASH Def to score less than 48. This will be close with our scoring. 

League 1: My Cousins vs. His Cam, and I'm up 9 going in.

League 2: JStew and Olsen to score less than 28 (.5PPR)

League 3: Cam and DeSean Jackson to score more than 22 (full PPR)

21 points from R. Kelly in PPR.

Got diddly squat from M. Evans, Diggs, E. Sanders,   ARob, AJG sitting on bench.

I need 9.6 from Crowder in a PPR league. There's only been 2 weeks this season where he's gotten less than that so I'm hoping he won't make this the 3rd. 

I need:

Kirk Cousins, Pierre Garcon, and Jordan Reed to score < Jamison Crowder plus 61 points

Cam Newtown to score > 15.7 points

Not sure how I feel about this, I am up 64 points in full PPR with Hopkins to go and I am playing against Cousins, Kelley, Garcon, and Reed lol. One time let the Panthers just hold them to like 17 points haha. Made the championship in a few others already  but this is my favorite league would really like to win this one.

Oh yea I guess I shouldn't Jinx myself lol, In my other largest league I 1.0 PPR I just need Olsen to get less than 44 points

PPR league.  1 catch of 3 yards or more from Crowder will send me to championship and will allow me to buy good Christmas presents.

League 1 (PPR with 1.5 pts per 10 yards for TEs, 1 for everyone else):

Up 45.8 and facing Jonathan Stewart and Jordan Reed

League 2 (nonPPR):

Up 37.04 and facing Kirk Cousins and Rob Kelley

Hoping for a 6-3 game with lots of punting.

Users who are viewing this thread