What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Wick: Chapter 2 (1 Viewer)

Look forward to this.  

Was really surprised at how enjoyable the first film was, a ton of fun. :thumbup:  

John Wick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jack Reacher

Although both are worth watching, one is much, much more watchable than the other.
FYP 

:P

True, although Jack Reacher books >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jack Reacher movies
Casting a quasi-midget as Jack Reacher just seem like a horrible mistake

Andy Dufresne said:
John Wick >> Jack Reacher

Although both are worth watching.
...and to further that thought:

The Accountant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jason Bourne

A trusted friend told me John Wick was a terrible movie.  I declined to watch it for a while. THen I saw part of it at a buddy's house one weekend and thought it was worth a watch.  Big thumbs up from this guy.  If you know what you're watching its a great movie.  Don't expect anything with deep thoughts.

Rotten tomatoes 95%!!!  Excited to see this flick. Reeves doesn't look like he's aged a bit since the Matrix. 

Keanu is changing action movies again. Death to the shaky cam, dark scenes and 15 camera cuts to get over a fence.

So in for this.

Not getting the hate for Jack Reacher? I thought Tom did a decent job on the first movie haven't seen the sequel yet though. 

Excited for Wick 2

A trusted friend told me John Wick was a terrible movie.  I declined to watch it for a while. THen I saw part of it at a buddy's house one weekend and thought it was worth a watch.  Big thumbs up from this guy.  If you know what you're watching its a great movie.  Don't expect anything with deep thoughts.
That person should no longer be a trusted friend. 

Just saw it. The first one was better.  This one was good however there were looonngg stretches of no action.  Would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5.   

Kind if disapointed actually.  Perhaps I was expecting too much. 

Just saw it. The first one was better.  This one was good however there were looonngg stretches of no action.  Would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5.   

91% on the Tomato meter (even better than the first John Wick) tells me that you're the problem, not the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
91% on the Tomato meter (even better than the first John Wick) tells me that you're the problem, not the movie.
I very well could be.  I loved the first one and they've set this one  up very well for a 3rd installment.  It just didn't quite do it for me is all.  Sorry.  

That's disappointing to hear. I'm still excited to see it though

Going Saturday night.  Very excited for this.

My wife doesn't remember details of movies well, so we had to watch the first one again this week to get her back up to speed.

Sounds like I'll love it. 

I very well could be.  I loved the first one and they've set this one  up very well for a 3rd installment.  It just didn't quite do it for me is all.  Sorry.  
I haven't seen the movie but the reviews I saw said some may not be into the expansion of the hitman universe, as we see more of it, because it does slow the action a bit. Personally I am looking forward to that but I can understand some people not being into it.

Very good second storyline that starts a little slow. The first 15-30 mins had too much rehashing, the middle had great action, and I dug the ending sequence. Overall, great action flick that my wife would never watch  :)

Users who are viewing this thread