What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina at Washington (1 Viewer)

Washington had been doing a lot with 2-TE sets before Reed's injury.  Davis' presence is not an either/or situation with Reed...

Why is Berry employed? Why is Whitner on the team? This team will never do better than 9-7 with a first round exit so long as Berry is coaching the defense.

I think Newton's been shafted on calls this year, but you can't throw the ball at an opposing player like that.  Stupid move.

All this focus on Reed makes me look at Olsen and think why can't the redskins treat their stud te like that. Seems to happen a lot in games.  One team using their stud players exactly right and the other doing the complete opposite.  No wonder this league fires 30% of its coaches every single year. 

Completely ridiculous not to call a personal foul under the rules of the game.  Cam continues to be the only QB to get hit helmet to helmet that much without calls

Shouldn't have thrown the ball.  For ####'s sake Drew Brees had a 3rd down sack that took him out of field goal range turn into a TD thanks to the refs, and once again Cam gets hit in the head in a blatantly illegal hit and no call.  #### this league.

Shouldn't have thrown the ball.  For ####'s sake Drew Brees had a 3rd down sack that took him out of field goal range turn into a TD thanks to the refs, and once again Cam gets hit in the head in a blatantly illegal hit and no call.  #### this league.
Yeah that call against Arizona yesterday was straight trash

So targeting a QB giving himself up in the head is not a foul but flipping the ball is?

Panthers need to take matters into their own hands and starting taking kill shots on the opposing QBs until the league takes notice.

So targeting a QB giving himself up in the head is not a foul but flipping the ball is?

Panthers need to take matters into their own hands and starting taking kill shots on the opposing QBs until the league takes notice.
Maybe their coaches could even give awards for kill shots. 

Reed not on the field in the RZ.  Drank the kook aid.  Now my season dies.
Worst thing is you just KNEW it was a bad idea but did it anyway.  Not saying you in particular, just Reed owners.  The enticement was too much.  Had to roll with him in that match up.  

Worst thing is you just KNEW it was a bad idea but did it anyway.  Not saying you in particular, just Reed owners.  The enticement was too much.  Had to roll with him in that match up.  
Yeah I had no choice.  Oh well, he won it for me last year, kills my dreams this year.

They never get the initiator.
There was no penalty on that play, both players made their move at the same time, cam started sliding and the defender started diving.  Guys dont have air brakes.  So now defenders should just let up when they come close to cam, just in case he slides?  Plus hes a crybaby.

I could have played Davis but he's not doing any better. What I don't get is how Reed played so well the second half in Dallas but now three weeks later he's not worth a damn when he should be healthier. Dude seems soft. 

Walt Coleman should be relieved of duty before he boards the plane. I've never been so furious thinking a flag was rightfully called one way only to be shocked it was called taunting on Cam.

I'm running a few minutes behind on DVR...I'm speechless. Helmet to Helmet, Austin in the booth said it was a flag.

I saw Newton spin or throw the ball in what could actually be taunting but it doesn't change how woefully obvious it is the double standard. Brady, they might have called the police to fill out a battery report had it been him getting the H2H contact.

Users who are viewing this thread