What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dixon, Jennings or Forsett? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Kenneth Dixon @ Pittsburgh

Rashad Jennings @ Phily (Thursday night)

Justin Forsett @ KC

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the help...The thing that scares me about Dixon is that he missed an important block las week and was basically benched for a significant part of the game. Wouldn’t want to see that happen again.

Wish I had your problem just having to select one of them - I have to select TWO out of Jennings, Dixon, Lewis and Booker.  That's 4 guys on the wrong side of a committee with 3 of the 4 losing touches by the week and one who's only sign of life was when NE decided to go scat back heavy against Denver.

In your case I would go Lewis and pray for a repeat - maybe a long run against the Jets.

Projction of my woes I guess....I think I play Dixon in your scenario.
By the way, if I had your team I would go with Lewis. My gut feeling is that the Patriots want to get him more involved as the playoffs approach. They have eased him into the lineup to this point. I think his coming out party started last week vs the Broncos

I'd start Jim Brown over all of them. The Jim Brown of today who walks with a cane,bent over.

But since he's not one of your choices I guess I hold my nose and start Dixon

By the way, if I had your team I would go with Lewis. My gut feeling is that the Patriots want to get him more involved as the playoffs approach. They have eased him into the lineup to this point. I think his coming out party started last week vs the Broncos
Yeah I have Dixon and Lewis penciled in and not likely to change based on short week for any already horrible Jennings and a non-existent Booker.  Better hop my QBs and WRs pick up the slack.  Good luck in your game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread