What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl WDIS (1 Viewer)

Arodin

Footballguy
Let's start a running thread for championship game lineup choices...here's the one I'm wrestling with:

Currently starting Deion Jones, Orr and Whitehead.  Could pick up J. Freeman off his suspension and plug in for any of those three.  Been looking to replace Whitehead for a while with Levy back but he's ended up the most dependable tackler of the three, while Orr's numbers have been trending down.

Worth making the move?  If so, for which starter?

I have Orr and Whitehead shares in my IDP Super Bowl.  I would stay put.  Definitely not benching Debo or Orr (matchup) and probably Whitehead for same reason. 

Mine (current leans underlined):

DT:  Akiem Hicks vs. Washington, or T. Jernigan at Pitt (start 1; Chris Baker, Tyrone Crawford, Brandon Williams available)

LB: Whitehead at Dallas, Ogletree vs. SF, Wagner vs. Ari, Orr at Pitt, Kirksey vs. SD (pick 4)

CB: M. Cooper at Seattle, K. Jackson vs. Cin, P. Amukamara v. Ten, Kirkpatrick at Hou (pick 2; Arite Burns, Tony Lippett available)

S: Tavon Wilson at Dallas, Shawn Williams at Hou, Swearinger at Sea, TJ McDonald vs. SF (pick 2; Mike Adams, Micah Hyde, Keith Tandy available)

DL:  I like Hicks for the matchup...Balt. has trouble with Ben, and too many sack artists to divide the pie.

LB:  Well, since Im already nervous about Orr and Whitehead I'd be considering Kirksey for one of them...if Gordon was still toting in SD that would be an easy call.  With Farrow, the opportunities might be fewer though.  I probably stay with your underlined four there and "dance with who brung ya."

CB:  I like the Cincy/Hou matchup here...Jackson and Kirkpatrick.  I'd steer clear of Prince.  Tenn is playing well and not taking many chances deep.  Disclaimer:  I don't play cb-required at the moment so my gut sense of cb performance isn't too up to date.

S:  Wilson, agree.  I'd lean Swearinger over Williams, and consider Adams too if healthy.  Adams may lose production though with Freeman returning.

Sorry just now seeing this.

To the OP:  stick with what you have

To LSU:  I'd go Hicks at DL.  Jernigan has done nothing as of late.  Stick with your LBs and DBs you underlined.

Users who are viewing this thread