What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

:11: checking in (1 Viewer)

Beagle asked me to send you people his well wishes 

"Tell those hose bags to #### off" /beagle

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen Winston Wolfe? He still has my pajama pants from the Vegas Cloud of Feces cornhole and its starting to get cold in AZ.

bagger said:
Anyone seen Winston Wolfe? He still has my pajama pants from the Vegas Cloud of Feces cornhole and its starting to get cold in AZ.
Wolfe and I do some tax chat every March or so 

bagger said:
I think he left the boards when I "ruined" fantasy football for him.

WCOFF is serious business

"This week sucked......  The real reason we bit it hard this week was due to things out of our control.  Goose eggs by Conwell AND Kennison...not to mention our 3rd and 4th round picks being out. 

If Greg Jones doesn't come out of nowhere and cut Pear Man's PT in half, nobody would be #####ing so much.

We got through our worst week.  We're still in the hunt.  I hate to sounds like a head coach, but let's quit #####ing about what could have happened and focus on some sleeper FAs to maximize our points.

Nobody we pick up this week will start for us this week.  Worst case we start Kennison again (does anyone know wtf happened there?)

If we want to win our league, we need to look a 2 weeks ahead to see where we can steal some people.  We keep getting fuct on this (Pass, Hackett, etc)......let's look at some people who have the opportunities to play down the road.
"

Last edited by a moderator:

"This week sucked......  The real reason we bit it hard this week was due to things out of our control.  Goose eggs by Conwell AND Kennison...not to mention our 3rd and 4th round picks being out. 

If Greg Jones doesn't come out of nowhere and cut Pear Man's PT in half, nobody would be #####ing so much.

We got through our worst week.  We're still in the hunt.  I hate to sounds like a head coach, but let's quit #####ing about what could have happened and focus on some sleeper FAs to maximize our points.

Nobody we pick up this week will start for us this week.  Worst case we start Kennison again (does anyone know wtf happened there?)

If we want to win our league, we need to look a 2 weeks ahead to see where we can steal some people.  We keep getting fuct on this (Pass, Hackett, etc)......let's look at some people who have the opportunities to play down the road.
"
Dude I am like a motivational speaker.

"
LMAO.  Gotta be Maxwell.

Did I read the weight loss challenge thing correctly? Does Gator out weigh cosjobs?  I don't remember Steve as being a particularly hefty guy

Users who are viewing this thread