What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Semifinal: Weird Scoring 1.0 PPR 0.5 Points per Rushing Attempt (1 Viewer)

ThatDude98

Footballguy
Need Mega Help as I'm up against the number one seed:

1.0 PPR .5 per Rush (slight bonuses for long touchdowns and cumulative yards). I'm leaning toward the bolded choice 

QB (need 1)

• Kaepernick (SF) vs LA
  • Stafford (DET) @ Dallas 
EDIT: My opponent is using Hyde (SF) and Tate (DET), and Dallas has clinched home field throughout if that affects anything

• Waivers: Alex Smith, RGIII, Savage, Barkley
WR (need 2) 

• Brown (PIT) vs BAL
  • Fitzgerald (ARI) @ Seattle
  • Crabtree (OAK) vs IND
  • Gabriel (ATL) @ CAR

• Waivers: Lockett (SEA) vs Arizona (Desperation Boom Bust) 
RB (Need 2) 

• Gurley (LA) vs SF
  • Powell (NYJ) @ NE
  • Rawls (SEA) vs Arizona
  • Forte (NYJ) @ NE
  • Lewis (NE) vs New York Jets
  • Blount (NE) vs New York Jets
Flex (Need 2) (leaning toward the italicized)

• Rawls (SEA) vs Arizona
  • Forte (NYJ) @ NE
  • Lewis (NE) vs New York Jets
  • Blount (NE) vs New York Jets
  • Fitzgerald (ARI) @ Seattle
  • Gabriel (ATL) @ CAR 

Thanks for the consideration and will help in return. 

Last edited by a moderator:
QB I would roll with Stafford against Dal.  

For WR I would stick with what you have in now Brown obviously and Crabtree at Indy   

Running back I'd go with Gurley at San Fran you just have to and I'd go with Blount seems to be the next easiest matchup and he's been td consistent. For flex I would put out bowell and Rawls.   

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752999-need-help-championship-game/#comment-19722949

This is the Dobbs and Bloom suggestion and how my lineup looks now sans Stafford over Kaep

Agree with RBs and WRs, I'd probably lean towards Staffird as that game could be shootout and I just don't trust Kap.  La Rams are good defense who cud cause him trouble.  I'd go Rawls or Blount as flex Blount is prob TD dependent where Rawls gets lot of volume.  

I agree with almost everything except the NE RB, Blount is a much better option in this scoring system. He's very likely to see 20 carries, with a TD or 2. I'd also go Stafford over Kaep, Kaep has a higher ceiling, but is a threat to be benched at any time. Scary low floor. 

Agree with RBs and WRs, I'd probably lean towards Staffird as that game could be shootout and I just don't trust Kap.  La Rams are good defense who cud cause him trouble.  I'd go Rawls or Blount as flex Blount is prob TD dependent where Rawls gets lot of volume.  

@rick023 - I get two flex spots . . . any thoughts on Blount v. Lewis?

I think you have the right WRs and RBs.  I'd stick with Kaep because of the rushing attempt bonus.  Kaep averages 6 rushes for 45 yards per game.  Stafford is closer to 2 for 14 yards.  Their TDs per game played are pretty close.  I think Kaep's bonus in the rushing department could give you an edge over Stafford's higher passing yards by as much as the equivalent of a touchdown.

For the flex, I like Rawls due to volume and the .5 per rush bonus.  I also like Blount by far over Lewis.  Not sure Lewis gets as many carries as last week and he has yet to score a TD this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have the right WRs and RBs.  I'd stick with Kaep because of the rushing attempt bonus.  Kaep averages 6 rushes for 45 yards per game.  Stafford is closer to 2 for 14 yards.  Their TDs per game played are pretty close.  I think Kaep's bonus in the rushing department could give you an edge over Stafford's higher passing yards by as much as the equivalent of a touchdown.

For the flex, I like Rawls due to volume and the .5 per rush bonus.  I also like Blount by far over Lewis.  Not sure Lewis gets as many carries as last week and he has yet to score a TD this season.

Appreciate it. 

Think your choices are spot on, with exception of QB, I just don't think Kap has the talent that Stafford does.  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread