What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Resource which shows which offenses are favorable to play D/ST against? (1 Viewer)

Cheesedawg

Footballguy
  I'm ignorant, so please help me.  It would be nice to be able to know in fantasy which D/ST you should choose based on opponents' tendency to give up points in my league's scoring system.  I'm a FBG pro subscriber but can't seem to find out how to easily look this up with them.  What am I missing or do I need to look at another site for this info?

I use 4for4 for that. This week is the top 8 are:

Chargers

49ers

Patriots

Chiefs

Titans

Browns

Packers

Seahawks

I'm more looking for an easy glance at the OFFENSES which are most friendly to D/ST, both for the season and for the last 3-5 weeks.  I appreciate that list for sure, as surely those who ranked them factored in the same info that I am seeking.

If FBG doesn't have this in their list of resources (which I've tried to find but was unsuccessful), the question is "why not"?  Should be easy for them to add that to their custom break-downs.

shadyridr said:
Reports -> League -> Points Allowed - By Position
Nice Shady.  I appreciate it!  The MFL site isn't always intuitive, but it is a great resource as well as a fine fantasy league site.

Yahoo does this really well, too. You can look at any fantasy opponent and see their rank against that position, and then if you click on the team name it shows a game-by-game breakdown. All automatically customized to your league's scoring system.

Users who are viewing this thread