What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I love you all (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
As you all know this has been a horrible year for me and my family but I just wanted to tell you all you made it a little easier for me with the tremendous support I received.  Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah to all my friends. You really mean a lot to me. 

Happy Holidays to you and yours, shady.  Hope you all enjoy, get some down time, have some laughs, eat some good food, have a few drinks, and share some good times.

From the Oats family to yours.

OT

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.  Here's hoping 2017 proves to be a joyous year for you.

boy the basketball threads are ugly, nice to see a friendly thread. Merry Christmas to you and yours!! 
Plenty of people on this board I get very annoyed with, but if I saw a thread by one of those posters (well at least one that wasn't created in the last week) that was stranded on the side of the highway in Wisconsin asking for help I'd hop in my car right away to help. This place is like a family that way.

Uncanny how much the topics on this board and people I read about on here are pretty much going through or experiencing the same stuff I am. From reading about Wilked's remodel which sounded so oddly like mine in a lot of ways to finding out my pregnant wife was going to get waxed, you know since she is due in 10 days, and literally 5 minutes later seeing a thread that is asking about your SO's hoohah hair. 

Happy Holidays all. 

I don't even know how to respond except that we love you, too.  I think about you and your daughter a lot in no small measure because she and I went in on the same day and I made it out.  I would have traded for her, man.  I think anyone on this board would have.

I still wish you peace.

As you all know this has been a horrible year for me and my family but I just wanted to tell you all you made it a little easier for me with the tremendous support I received.  Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah to all my friends. You really mean a lot to me. 
In the cstu thread these people were a joke in your eyes.  If you stiff them, it wouldn't matter to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess it means his efforts to dry out were unsuccessful, and he's a mean drunk. I would hope he wouldn't post that in his right mind.

Merry Christmas dude. All the best to you and your family.
I'm guessing he thought I was someone else. I don't know. Strange

Overt 100 likes and I still didn't my win yesterday? Must be a reporting lag. ;)
You need better strategery.  Pulling on the heart strings by pretending to be a nice guy was a good move, but posted way too late in the day to get enough likes in. 

NOW you've wasted all that good will by splitting the votes.

Sucker. 

PS - Wish you and your awesome wife the best. Give her my best! Look forward to getting that drink in Jan. 

You need better strategery.  Pulling on the heart strings by pretending to be a nice guy was a good move, but posted way too late in the day to get enough likes in. 

NOW you've wasted all that good will by splitting the votes.

Sucker. 

PS - Wish you and your awesome wife the best. Give her my best! Look forward to getting that drink in Jan
Me too

If at the end of time someone can stand up and say that you were a good man, then your life made a difference.

You are good man.  And so is Justin. God bless. 

TeamRiley forever. 

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread