What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ice Cube starting a 3-on-3 league made up of retired NBA players (1 Viewer)

Frostillicus

Bad Manager
How awesome is this?

Plans include eight teams of five players – including an ex-player as coach, as well as a team captain – that’ll tour together from city to city starting in late June.

So far, retired NBA players Kenyon Martin, Stephen Jackson, Jermaine O’Neal, Rashard Lewis and Jason Williams are some of the players committed to play on teams, league officials said.

Expect more of this.  FIBA is trying to turn 3-on-3 basketball into a high-level organized sport and eventually get it into the Olympics, sort of like how volleyball turned 2-on-2 beach volleyball into a thing.

Expect more of this.  FIBA is trying to turn 3-on-3 basketball into a high-level organized sport and eventually get it into the Olympics, sort of like how volleyball turned 2-on-2 beach volleyball into a thing.
It's tough to dribble on sand

I'm intrigued.  Wonder if studs would break off from the Team USA 5-on-5 crew to form their own teams for this?  Thinking Lebron, CP3, Melo/Wade would have probably done so.  Curry/Durant/Draymond probably unbeatable.  

I'm intrigued.  Wonder if studs would break off from the Team USA 5-on-5 crew to form their own teams for this?  Thinking Lebron, CP3, Melo/Wade would have probably done so.  Curry/Durant/Draymond probably unbeatable.  
Giannis and the brothers Antetokounmpo would be fun to watch

Ice Cube was on Fallon tonight and this came up.  My wife talked over most of it but I did hear that Iverson is in it which makes it worth watching all by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread