What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Miami nice drive right now. Phins defense looks very determined so far. Miami is playing like a playoff team or a team that realizes they can get there.

Two Bills players with a shot at Ajayi on a handoff with bad timing and they just fail at bringing him down for a loss and he waltzes into the endzone. Really poor play on D by the Bills.

Drake doing exactly what he should. Explosive number of limited touches. Ajayi was having huge success and needed a breather, Drake takes advantage of a defense that looks sluggish.

how does Rex keep getting head coaching gigs.  His teams always underperform and always undisciplined
The Bills had new owners, then their coach quit unexpectedly and they were inexperienced and got wowed by Rex's charisma. 

I give them credit if they pull the cord, depending on how they handle the next hire. 

It needs to be the GMs call. 

The Bills had new owners, then their coach quit unexpectedly and they were inexperienced and got wowed by Rex's charisma. 

I give them credit if they pull the cord, depending on how they handle the next hire. 

Rex, the used car salesman

And who is the GM going to be?

And who is the GM going to be?
Good question. I am fine with Whaley if you give him the call at coach and then hold him accountable. 

He hasn't picked a coach yet. His vision for a roster hasn't seemed to match either coach he got stuck with. 

Getting Watkins and Clay on a team that wants to run to win for example. 

I don't put a lot of credence in his agreeing with Rex's strategy from the beginning. The new owners had just picked Rex and Whaley wants to keep his job....what is he going to say?

Corey White has been MIA on that long TD by Drake and on that 3rd down conversion by Sims.  Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread