What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona at Seattle (1 Viewer)

Great play by Lockett, but his leg got rolled up on.   Looked like a bad break. 

And they even took away Lockett's TD.  That's cold.

Sherman was right.  Give the ball to your running back three times from the 1 if you need to.  The play calling in the red zone is just stupid.

Were those the "best fans in football" I saw leaving in droves before Seattle's comeback to tie the game? 

Last edited by a moderator:
My family moved around a good bit when I was young so I never really had a ‘home’ team. By the time we settled down in Houston we’d lost the Oilers, and I liked Favre, so the Packers were my team.

After 20 years of fandom, I finally got a chance to drive up to Lambeau for the Christmas Day game in 2011...

Worst ####### fans I’ve ever seen. Worst sports experience of my life. I left at halftime and checked the ESPN recap the next morning so I could convincingly lie to my friends about what I saw. Told them it was great. I’ve never come clean until now.
Trolling is in their genes

Fascinating that Green Bay fans are drawn to these threads when the Seahawks lose a game.

I did post in the Packer thread once this season to wish them good luck before our teams played each other. They're not all bad. There's just a lot more off them. Makes sense that they have a higher number of tools. 

Long Ball Larry said:
Where are all anti-bevellites now?
He is the worse.  There were 3 of us watching the game screaming for a run play on first and goal from the 5 yard line (lets burn 30 or 40 seconds off the clock) with 1 minute remaining.  He went with the throw and gave Arizona a minute to march down the field for the win.

Pete Carrol's biggest flaw is his loyalty to this guy.  He is not good.  I just don't think Bevell is strategic in any way.  If Seattle ever let him go I don't believe he would ever be picked up by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread